NATIONWIDE POOLS & SPA, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: NATIONWIDE POOLS & SPA, INC
There may be more specific results for "NATIONWIDE POOLS & SPA, INC"
For more specific results for "NATIONWIDE POOLS & SPA, INC"
Showing 1-25 of 130,065 Found Reports For more specific results for "NATIONWIDE POOLS & SPA, INC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered a sports bra and never received it. On-line Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Toofyatv Black Lavish Modeling agency,2Fiyatv, Queen Ace. This Bonnie and Clyde team of scam artist have stolen from countless individuals. From nonprofit youth organizations in Houston Texas to the poor youth of Louisiana. They claim they are a music label. Sometimes they go as a modeling agency. They will say they do promotions. They will say they are doing movies and looking for actors.Do not call or work with these individuals. The last people who did got left in Compton. Lafayette La, Houston Texas Houston Texas
Author: Lafayette,Houston, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Toofyatv Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
AT&T Bill illegally for over $900 via prior bank draft authorization. We have not had any service with them for months! Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Michael Friedmann Mr Friedmann last response to me about my order, Go F* Yourself! Nationwide Author: Blue Eye, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Michael Friedmann Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Advanced Car Shipping Andres Vivas Damaged my car - acted like a*hole about it... wouldn't pay claim... fought me every step of the way. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Advanced Car Shipping Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Moving mania inc Complete scam! Gave me one price and paid almost $700 more Hollywood Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Moving mania inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
AT&T, Direct TV Didn't receive discount on monthly bill as advised. Nationwide Author: Virginia Satellite Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
professional retail services prs DID NOT PAY/ REFUSES TO PAY medford new york Nationwide Author: louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: professional retail services Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY - WHAT A RIPOFF BLAISE SHEASBY OWNER OF NAVIGATOR FILMS BASED IN CAPE TOWN - WHAT A RIP-OFF The owner of Navigator Films, Blaise Sheasby is dis-honest, unqualified, a liar and everything bad that you do not want your business to associate with. CAPE TOWN Nationwide Author: Cape town, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Michael Thompson King Soopers Deceptive Manager That Harasses Female Employees Monument Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Adult Web Site: Michael Thompson King Soopers Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Both are similar products, same cost, both located in Saint Petersburg Florida BUYER BEWARE: Parisian Glow & Bella Restor are scams as products have not removed aging lines around eyes or on face in one year of use twice daily. Fine print terms admit President OBama's and other endorsements are fictitious. 14 days to try, contact and return to stop $90/mo charges. Read terms and don't buy!! Saint Petersburg Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Wrinkle Couture Sending me products I have not ordered, and charging my credit card. They try not to respond, and disregard any attempt to stop these charges. PO Box 25380 Nationwide Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Aug 19 2017
Mitchell Shier Scammer, does not pay his balances or rips people off by paying less than owed Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Malibu, California Festivals & Event Services: Mitchell Shier Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Windham Professionals Windham Professional Won't let me redo my loan agreement Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Collection Agency's: Windham Professionals Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Ready Debit Gold They lied about my money being transferred from one account to the other account Sioux Falls North Dakota Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Ready Debit Gold Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Crystal Lyn Cannon Rockstar Energy Drink Model Manager, Crystal Cannon Crystal Cannon accusations of not paying independent contractors, contract breaches Newport Beach California Nevada NATIONWIDE
Author: malibu, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Crystal Lyn Cannon Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Livevisonsz - Laura Orre May 8, 2016 ยท 04/03/2015 10:47AM You have my eclipse article on your site. I'm going to ask you once to remove it and if you don't do so, I will file a report against you!04/03/2015 11:57AM ok. can you please let me know witch one and I Fraud, Copyright and the usage of my work on her site - from compatibility to eclipses. Chicago Nationwide Author: Florida, California Questionable Activities: Livevisonsz - Laura Orre Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
IRS Scam IRS Scam calling me multiple times from 850.570.1429 Florida Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Internal Revenue Service: IRS Scam Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Trial Health Online charge my credit card a total of 176.94 for a product I did not authorize or want Nationwide Author: CORONA, California Weightloss Programs: Trial Health Online Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Thomas Jackson This company was definately a wrong choice for me Sarasota Florida Author: Cresthill, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Sarasota, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Stratford career institute I applied and set up draft payments. Never received material. Therefore I cancelled my cc so no more money could be dispersed. Now they sent me a balance of 800 to my credit report. And they are not allowing my new college to request transcripts, they said they will not release any information until I pay them the balance. Which this is now enabling me to start school this semester because they put a hold. Montreal Canada Montreal Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Painting Giant paintingiant.com Review very bad customer service! Nationwide Author: Garden City, New York Art Gallery: Painting Giant Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Ocean Bridge oceansbridge.com poor quality damage painting Beaverton, Oregon Nationwide
Author: Sibley, Illinois Art Gallery: Ocean Bridge Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Le Reve Hotel and Spa - Playa del Carmen Vacation Club Scam/ Riff off Playa del Carme Playa del Carmen, Mexico Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Services: Le Reve Hotel and Spa - Playa del Carmen Playa del Carme,