Your Search | natural diet pills.biz, frontier pharmacy, us liberty pharmacy

1, Report #1197121

Dec 22 2014
Access USA My US , Access USA Shipping, LLC Rip-off Extra hiddin charge money stealling Sarasota Florida Author: KWI, Shipping & Handling: Access USA Sarasota, Florida

2, Report #1197112

Dec 22 2014
Regus, Regus Tuscany Plaza, Michael Smith, Mgr I was told, by MIchael Smith, that when we decided to rent another office, we could forward our mail, using the US Postal Service, but that was a lie. Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Business Consultants: Regus, Regus Tuscany Michael Smith Greenwood Village, Colorado

3, Report #1197096

Dec 22 2014
David Lerner Associates Lied to us repeatedly, said we would have to declare bankruptcy to get any of our money White Plains New York Author: Pawling , New York Advertising Agencies: David Lerner Associates White Plains, New York

4, Report #1197086

Dec 22 2014
drs debt collectors Morne we went see them and we been paying but they been robbing us for 4 years of R26000 and now hey vanish humansdorp Nationwide Author: jefferey's bay, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: drs debt collectors Nationwide

5, Report #1197083

Dec 22 2014
www.overnightdeliverypills.com is scam pharmacy,www. usabestpills.com is scam pharmacy,www.medicinesinusa.com is scam pharmacy,medsbestdeal.com is scam pharmacy jitender prasad mishra, Rajiv ranjan, preet vihar, , SUmit bansal , They make you do a western union payment and once paid you get threatened to be reported to DEA if you don't pay more. You never see your medications. They are scammers, Don't fall pray. Don't use your cards on their sites as we'll. Internet Author: New York Pharmacies: www.overnightdeliverypills.com is scam pharmacy,www. usabestpills.com is scam pharmacy,www.medicinesinusa.com is scam pharmacy,medsbestdeal.com is scam pharmacy Internet

6, Report #1196927

Dec 21 2014
Medicinesinusa.com , bestMedicinesinusa.com ,usabestpills.com, are scam pharmacies rajender prasad mishra, rajeshwari mishra, chris are scammers running pharmacy scams. Medicinesinusa.com is Scam PharmacyBestmedicinesinusa.com is Scam PharmacyUsabestpills.com is Scam Pharmacy Medicinesinusa.com , bestMedicinesinusa.com ,usabestpills.com, are scam pharmacies rajender prasad mishra, rajeshwari mishra, chris are scammers running pharmacy scams. Medicinesinusa.com is Scam PharmacyBestmedicinesinusa.com is Scam PharmacyUsabestpills.com is Scam Pharmacy Internet Author: Norman, Oklahoma Pharmacies: Medicinesinusa.com , bestMedicinesinusa.com ,usabestpills.com, are scam pharmacies Internet

7, Report #1196883

Dec 21 2014
TMobile Breech of contract, Scammed us on ETF refund, TV fact finder crew recorded their fraudulent activity Nationwide Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile Nationwide

8, Report #1196869

Dec 21 2014
Springer & Daly Steve Reeves and Jeffrey Haynes Collected money and never turned it over to us. Ripped us off of thousands of dollars Beverly Hills California Author: Beverly Hills, California Collection Agencies: Springer & Daly Internet

9, Report #1196818

Dec 20 2014
ugg australia online autherised retailer Ugg outletOutlet68577 they ripped me of they show you genuine ugg boots at sale price 63.00 pounds then charge 15 pounds deliverey waited 2 weeks for them to arrive and wen they came they look terrible cant get my foot in them sole is solid dosent bend at all ,a really poor dont look anything like picture .. it says us but come from china Internet Author: greenock, Other Department & Outlet Stores: ugg australia online autherised retailer Internet

10, Report #1196792

Dec 20 2014
Exhibit Transfer Inc. ETi screws up our shipment delivery and OVERCHARGES US..... Crest Hill, Illinois Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Shipping Companies: Exhibit Transfer Inc. Nationwide

11, Report #1196748

Dec 20 2014
norxpill.com Indian guy name charlie, Prakash Mishra and sophia norxpill.com is a Scam online pharmacy. Don't send them money India Internet Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Pharmacies: norxpill.com Internet

12, Report #1196746

Dec 20 2014
All Natural Garcenia I called for my refund, after they gave me information on where to return product. and its been 2 months and my money has Not been refunded. thry keep saying you will get your refund in 5-10 days. Nationwide Author: Desoto, Texas Weightloss Programs: All Natural Garcenia Nationwide

13, Report #1196704

Dec 20 2014
Frontier Airlines earlyreturns miles Nationwide Author: Minot, North Dakota Airline Companies: Frontier Airlines Nationwide

14, Report #1196691

Dec 19 2014
Invies told to buy card from amazon to pay for product at Invies. Bought Nov 22,2014 it is now Dec.19,2014 I recieved nothing nor was emailed anything. Their site is not available they fell off the planet. I blame Invies for being frauds but also thought Amazon would have an idea of reputable companies and not have allowed the purchase if they have had so many problems with them how reputable is Amazon to not look after their customers. But as I have been reading the card I bought is non refundable. So who really is making money here Invise ?Could this be some kind of kick back deal? The only one out is us. internet internet Author: Chardon, Ohio Corrupt Companies: Invies Internet

15, Report #1196625

Dec 19 2014
Toys R Us Toys R Us tells you toy in stock to tell you after its too late it will be after Christmas before they get back in stock Nationwide Author: PG , Virginia Toy Stores: Toys R Us Nationwide

16, Report #1196615

Dec 19 2014
Scott Clark Toyota City On December 12th we purchased a Totoya Sienna van. While we were signing the paperwork, they took the van back to detail it for us. They took the floor mats out of the back and never replaced them. We drove the van home and didn't notice because it was so dark (10pm) until we were home and had the van in our garage. We contacted the sales person and he said we could drop by the next day and he would have them. Well the next day came and he only had 3 of the four sets that go with the van (the two front, the back set for the driver's side). The back passenger side set was missing. . Matthews North Carolina Author: Firt Mill, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Scott Clark Toyota City Matthews, North Carolina

17, Report #1196583

Dec 19 2014
Diamonds International (DI) Did not honor warrenty on the defect of a $35,500.00 Corum watch St Thomas US Vergin Islan Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Jewelry Stores: Diamonds International Internet

18, Report #1196561

Dec 19 2014
Garcinia diet supplements no names were listed on any of the shipments or correspondence I got. Only their address: (((Redacted))), FL (((Redacted))) Phone # 800-219-4818 is no longer a valid #. I had to get the phone # off of my bank statements Pure Garcinia, Green Coffee Extract, and Ultimate Cleanse Lutz Florida Author: Fishers, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia diet supplements Lutz, Florida

19, Report #1196364

Dec 18 2014
Liberty Management Investments Inc Access Worldwide Holdings Inc.David Rosenblum SCAM ALERT - FRAUD ALERT- Payment Processor Los Angeles California Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Liberty Management Investments Inc Los Angeles, California

20, Report #1196270

JNL Apparel and Beyond JNL Apparel stole my money Internet
Author: Liberty Township , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: JNL Apparel and Beyond Internet

21, Report #1196214

Dec 18 2014
Newegg.com Newegg sent item I never ordered, refused to comply with their replace/return policy, kept 1/3 of my money City of Industry Nationwide
Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: Newegg.com Internet

22, Report #1196222

Dec 18 2014
The Assurant Solutions Company The Assurant Company ripped us off on a service agreement for our refrigerator Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Warranty Companies: The Assurant Solutions Company Nationwide

23, Report #1196178

Dec 17 2014
Mustang Crossing Apartments This is a bad place to live. 1. The crime is bad. 2. We have a problem with our electricity because it goes on and off in the kitchen and living room. 3. The building foundation is bad meaning it has a cracked foundation. 4. The landlords are nosy (can t mind their business 5. I m sure they rent to and hire illegals as maintenance and clean up crew.These people are extorting money from us for a run down Roach infested apartment! They are charging us $545 a month. Now they are trying to say that we owe them $35. Richmond Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Housing Rentals: Mustang Crossing Apartments Richmond, Texas

24, Report #1196164

Dec 17 2014
Liberty Natural Products Ripoff! price raised and charged AFTER online purchase was complete Oregon City Oregon Author: Tempe, Arizona Sales People: Liberty Natural Products Oregon City, Oregon

25, Report #1196156

Dec 17 2014
Dish Network This is how they treat customers who've been with them for 18 years!! We cancelled our DISH service because my husband got transferred. We sent back all of the equipment. They charge my debit card for $34.00 and $179.43 for 'unreturned' equipment. I called their customer service dept. GOT NO WHERE... Now I have to take this up with my bank. Nationwide Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide