Your Search | nbpi, cdra, paul e. loukedes

Aug 28 2014
Paul T Andrews or USA Morgan Distributor or Atlas Development I sent $10,000 deposit for a car Paul Andrews did not deliver jamestown Rhode Island Author: Mansfield, Ohio Auto Dealers: Paul T Andrews jamestown, Rhode Island

Aug 28 2014
U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance In the last couple of years, I've received several phone offers for applying for federal govt money and in the mix of all they have either ask for money in processing and i've declined. So, today 8/28/14. I received a call from one of your employees requesting the same . Receive of govt funding and not to be rude. I requested as before the removal of my name and phone number. But, he (Alexander) the others have been Paul, or michael. But, to procede he became persistance and cursed at me . Saying he didn't give a s***, that he wasn't removing anything. and that he was going to call back and he did. At that time I hung up. The number given is a non-working number (202)304-8101 and there are others. I've tried before and received nothing, no funding. and If you don't mind please remove my name and number from further contact. Thank you. Washington D.C. Author: Amarillo, Texas Financial Services: U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance Washington

Aug 28 2014
Toure E Williams Toure E Smith We signed a 50k Deal With Him He Claimi He Had Major Record Label Conections and His Own Money Told Us From Major Deals He Has Done In The Past .... But tThe Only THing He Did Was Leave me with a 10k Lawyer Bill. Los Angeles Califrnia
Author: Downey, California Entertainers: Toure E Williams Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
United cash loans Paul told me to purchase agreen dot reload card of $50 after I did andgave him the numbers then he needed $91 Iskfor my 50 back and now I got the run around. Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: United cash loans Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
JustVapeIt.net Rick Griffith E-Cig Vape Pen Internet Author: Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: JustVapeIt.net Internet

Aug 27 2014
e-gumball, EGUMBALL, E-Gumball marketing SCAM ALERT - will take your money and do nothing Irvine CA Author: Plano, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: e-gumball Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Phoenix car rental Phoenix Car Rental12 on YelpOpen now2934 E Mcdowell Rd, Phoenix  602- 904-3490 Directions¬∑Website1 Overcharged after quoted a rate prior to travel Phoenix Arizona Author: North wales, Pennsylvania Airports: Phoenix car rental Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2014
myconsoles.com Garrett Noone move-money.com Scam and Con Artist Internet Author: Ventura, California E-trade: myconsoles.com Garrett Noone Internet

Aug 26 2014
Player Auctions Scammed me of my money Internet Author: bayonne, New Jersey E-trade: Player Auctions Internet

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
Paul W. Hopkins Farmer Paul HopkinsFarmer Paul Compulsive Liar, Possible Scam Artist Rockmart and Atlanta Georgia Author: West, Georgia Liars: Paul W. Hopkins Nationwide

12, Report #1172054

Aug 25 2014
James E Hookes Semage Hookes, Junior, Hook HIV +, and does not disclose! He may or may not use a condom! Ellenwood Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sex Offenders: James E Hookes Ellenwood, Georgia

Aug 23 2014
DOBA, Max-E-Biz, ECommerce Rocket DOBA RIPOFF OREM Internet, UTAH Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: DOBA Internet

Aug 23 2014
Paul Arranaga Paul Arranaga Capistrano Beach - Solana Food Service Paul Arranaga Scammer - Paul Arranaga Fraud - Capistrano Beach - Solana Food Services Capistrano Beach California Author: SLC, Utah Lodging: Paul Arranaga Capistrano Beach, California

Aug 23 2014
SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE On June 26, 2014, I requested a SLOTNUTS payout in the amount of $400.00. On July 5, 2014 SLOTNUTS sent me an e-mail stating that my request was APPROVED. I have received all kinds of excuses and so far it has been two months (even though they claim that a representative will call me prior to them depositing the $400.00 in the bank) but they haven't transferred the payout. Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia Casinos & Cardrooms: SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE Internet

Aug 22 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES ACE cash services Rip Off E-mails Internet Author: joshua tree, California Collection Agencies: ACE CASH SERVICES Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Daniel Hoy, Daniel Albert, Paul Towler BEWARE! WARNING! Melbourne, Gold Coast VICTORIA, QUEEN Author: Irvine, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Daniel Hoy, Daniel Albert, Paul Towler Melbourne, Gold Coast, Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
AuctionMaxx AuctionMaxx dealsAuction Toronto SCAM, other bidders hired to bump up your price Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario E-trade: AuctionMaxx Toronto, Ontario

Aug 21 2014
E cig.com I placed an order 2 weeks ago. I never received notice of shipping. Then 3 days ago I received an email from the company that due to internal issues they were suspending shipping. I've asked for a refund in 3 emails and have yet to get my money back or find out when I'll get it back On line Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: E cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
e-cig.com trying to suspend shipping without giving refund Internet Author: Deming, New Mexico Smoke Shops: e-cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
E-CIG.COM SCAM DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE Internet Author: las cruces, New Mexico Tobacco Companies: E-CIG.COM Internet

Aug 20 2014
Vincent Paul Audio Concepts - Approached in a VAN - DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY AUDIO EQUIPMENT FROM A VAN Royal Palm Beach Florida Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Stereos: Vincent Paul Audio Concepts Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Senior Pastor David Wilkinson, St Francis United Methodist Church David Christie, Paul Scott Perverted Racist, Sexist Pastor Continues to Violate non-Methodist Homes Tucson, Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Senior Pastor David Wilkinson, St Francis United Methodist Church Tucson, Arizona

Aug 20 2014
Irina Shabanova belochka_inc This Person SCAMMED an iPhone from me on eBay Chicago Illinois Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Irina Shabanova Chicago, Illinois