Your Search | nbpi, cdra, paul e. loukedes

1, Report #1191742

Nov 27 2014
TWC LLC E Travis Hartman, software development, total web central Left job unfinished after receiving deposit. San Diego Internet
Author: Inglewood , California Small Business Services: TWC LLC Internet

2, Report #1191665

Nov 27 2014
realppvtraffic.com www.classifiedads.com These guys, Mike etc. are ripping people off with there promises to send traffic to sites etc. 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Fl. 33301 Fl. 33301 Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Service Providers: realppvtraffic.com

3, Report #1191421

Nov 25 2014
PUBLIC STORAGE ROGER LUND, PROPERTY MANAGER RUTH E., EMAIL SUPPORT Excessive Fees Reno Nevada Author: RENO, Nevada Storage & Self Storage: PUBLIC STORAGE Reno, Nevada

4, Report #1190884

Nov 23 2014
Edge Hill, llc Paul Hillaire Paul Hillaire, Paul Saint Hilaire, Vincent Hilaire, Vincent Paul Hilaire, Gerard Hilaire, Vincent Paul Gerard Saint Hilaire, Majestic Farms, Inc. Fake Developer is attempting to scam investors and employees Buellton Nationwide Author: California Builders & Contractors: Edge Hill, llc Paul Hillaire Nationwide

5, Report #1190778

Nov 22 2014
Western Governors University Class Action Lawsuit Salt Lake City Utah Author: St Paul, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Western Governors University Salt Lake City, Utah

6, Report #1190764

Nov 22 2014
William E Speer Shady detective, Abusive practices Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Private Investigators: William E Speer Albuquerque , New Mexico

7, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

8, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

9, Report #1190686

Nov 21 2014
Just Energy Carli Wittowkowski Deceptive hard sell on energy savings, Carli promised me savings on RG&E bill. Asked to see my bill and promised verbally a fixed cost that would save me money Rochester New York
Author: Rochester, New York Utility Companies: Just Energy Rochester, New York

10, Report #1190647

Nov 21 2014
Troy's Florist Billing name was Americana Roses via e-mail. Online scam. Ordered sympathy flowers, $72 items. Recipients got $20 items. Internet Author: Mexico, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: Troy's Florist Internet

11, Report #1190513

Nov 21 2014
Locon Construction Paul Holland DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIEF Sonoma and San Francisco California Author: san francisco, California Builders & Contractors: Locon Construction Sonoma, California

12, Report #1190290

Nov 20 2014
Metro PCS UnlockedPhonesNYC in twitter facebook instagram They say $50 down...if they use progressive finance you have three months to pay over $1000 for a $650 phone. If not you pay 52 weeks total $1800 for a $650 phone. In the store they don't tell you that..they say just divide 750 by payments. Then they e sign your contract without showing it to you. Now you are stuck. They use askjeeves as your email and store number for contact. Criminal actions. Brooklyn New York Author: Flushing, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Brooklyn, New York

Nov 20 2014
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Warranty: MEPCO FINANCE CORP - ENDURANCE WARRANTY - WARRANTY AMERICA Arvada, Colorado

14, Report #1190257

Nov 20 2014
Evolution Worldwide Limited Join Hands E-CommerceHuangpu District (China) Phone: 13916391308 Product is cheap junk/doesn't work, credit card charged and never redeived email confimation, shipped from China in flimsy wrapper, no way to return, no customer service Miami, Florida (allegedly) but in China somewhere Internet Author: Stafford County, Virginia Cameras & Video: Evolution Worldwide Limited Internet

15, Report #1190235

Nov 20 2014
Cash in your laptop.com Sent in laptop for a cash offer and never heard back,only e mails. Florida Author: black river falls, Wisconsin Computer Dealers: cash in your laptop.com Florida

Nov 20 2014
Endurance Warranty Services LLC REVIEW: TRUSTED BUSINESS - Endurance Warranty dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Endurance Warranty past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality extended vehicle protection to drivers throughout the nation. *UPDATE: Endurance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Endurance Warranty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Northbrook, Illinois

17, Report #1190161

Nov 20 2014
godaddy.com they suck! it took 4 months to get my site up which is nuts because in 1998 I made a site that was great and I didn't know anything about websites. so I paid them lots of money to build a site. it took 5 months. i have yet to get a hit. if you need more please contact me St Paul Nationwide Author: St Paul, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: godaddy.com Nationwide

18, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

19, Report #1190083

Nov 19 2014
Dealer E Training. Stan Sher. This man scammed The Dealers Solutions Group. We hired him to build out. Our Social Media platform. He totally misrepresented himself. His shabby work & unethical ways. Cost the Dealers Solutions Group. Thousands of dollars. To rebuild the who Stan Sher. Scammed The Dealers Solutions Group. New Jersey Internet
Author: Eastmoriches. , New York Auto Dealers: Dealer E Training. Internet

Nov 19 2014
OASIS PROPERTY SERVICES, INC. ALSINA, MERY E BEWARE OF SCAM!!! OASIS PROPERTY SERVICES IN MIAMI, FL miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Improvements: OASIS PROPERTY SERVICES, INC. miami, Florida

Nov 18 2014
D & J Machine and Performance Engines Benjamin E Jecman Tuff Dawg Engines D & J Machine and Performance Engines - Internet Scam - Fraud - Criminal Behaviour Pheonix Arizona Author: Pheonix, Arizona Auto Parts: D & J Machine and Performance Engines Benjamin E Jecman Pheonix, Arizona

Nov 18 2014
D & J Machine - Benjamin E. Jecmen The owner direct of D & J Machines - his name is Benjamin E. Jecmen, Manager of that company. He lives at (((redacted))) Scottsdale, AZ 85254. File a complaint with local Better Business Bureau in Arizona, also file a claim in the courts there as Order a new engine. Paid $1800 plus shipped them 2 alunm heads and timing cover Phoenix Arizona Author: huntington beach, California Auto Mechanics: D & J Machine - Benjamin E. Jecmen Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 18 2014
AVAST Software AVAST Antivirus Instead of cleaning my computer, they made it worse. Redwood City California Author: E. Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: AVAST Software Redwood City, California

Nov 18 2014
Capital One P.O. Box 30281Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0281 Unauthorized e-Bill Sign-up Leads to Derogatory Mark on Credit Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
E-Investigative Services Erik Mora Poor Private Eye Ventura California Author: Tampa, Florida Private Investigators: E-Investigative Services Ventura, California