NCSPSA, NATIONAL CLLEGIATE SPORTS & PLANNING SOURCE ASSOCIATION, COLLEGE PLANNING & SPORTS SOURCE, COLLEGE SPORTS SOURCE, ON TRAK MLMENTORS NON PROFITS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: NCSPSA, National Cllegiate Sports & Planning Source Association, College Planning & Sports Source, College Sports Source, On Trak MlmenTors Non profits
There may be more specific results for "NCSPSA, National Cllegiate Sports & Planning Source Association, College Planning & Sports Source, College Sports Source, On Trak MlmenTors Non profits"
For more specific results for "NCSPSA, National Cllegiate Sports & Planning Source Association, College Planning & Sports Source, College Sports Source, On Trak MlmenTors Non profits"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Econo Pick Econo Deals Logo on jacket upside down, no refund or replacement I think China Internet Author: Snohomish, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Econo Pick Internet

Apr 25 2017
Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Does not warranty their repairs. Creates non existent problems to get your $$ Maineville Ohio Author: Maineville, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Maineville, Ohio

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Fallen Heroes Bracelets Posing as a non profit for fallen soldiers Tacoma Washington Washington
Author: Owings MIlls, Maryland Attorneys General: Fallen Heroes Bracelets Internet

Apr 25 2017
Pets Warehouse Petswarehouse.com Does not deliver items as pictured on website Copiague New York Author: Wyoming Pet Shops & Supplies: Pets Warehouse Copiague, New York

Apr 25 2017
Vivint home security I have been a costumer of Vivint since 2008, now we are moving, we have two years left on a five year contract.  Nationwide Author: Spruce Grove, Alberta Security Services: Vivint home security Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 25 2017
All Printing Services : On April 14,2017 I went to all service printing for business cards. NADIA the owner stated that she made some cards for me last year and she still had them I then proceeded to buy cards then I noticed misprint then the cards became useless  Encino California Author: Los Angeles , California Printing & Copy Services: All Printing Services Westlake Village, California

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 25 2017
Epic Sports - Cody Patton Unprofessional, inefficient Owner - Please listen to the call Witchita Kansas Author: Centennial, Colorado Clothing Stores: Epic Sports Witchita, Kansas

Apr 25 2017
Tee Drop I ordered a ring back on April 9, 2107. They took my money but I never received my order. Liers never received my order unknown Internet
Learn to spell Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Gift Shops: Tee Drop Internet

Apr 25 2017
Remington College Thief's Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Accounting: Remington College Little Rock, Arkansas

Apr 25 2017
ROK7 UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE OF $39.99 ON MY CREDIT CARD FLORIDA Author: El Paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ROK7 FL

Apr 25 2017
ATLsingles.com Atlanta Quality Single (It is a bit of a cat and mouse game with this company. I think they change their email address and names to avoid too many bad reviews exposing them.) I agree with the previous statement that they are big time con artists. Scam artist preying on single people Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: ATLsingles.com Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Tow 4 Less owner Arab Naser tow company damaged my truck, have it on video and they still wont accept it, along with tyhe BBB Houston Texas
You are aware.. Author: League City , Texas Auto Towing: Tow 4 Less Houston, Texas

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Dermedica XR, Revitalife Deceptive. Advertised on Facebook as the skin care line by Heather and Terry Dubrow Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermedica XR Internet

Apr 25 2017
legalmedicalchems.com legalmedicalchems.com Legalmedicalchems.com This company is the biggest ripoff on the internet don't fall for there lies. They won't send you your product they will take your money and disappear.. Internet
Author: Mobile , Alabama Attorney Generals: legalmedicalchems.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
John Hains Scaring my parents into thinking I was a drug addict. The detox doctor kept trying to push drugs on me. I never had been on any pills before so I said no. Burks falls Ontario Nationwide Author: Leduc , Alberta Drug Rehabilitation Centers: John Hains Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Apr 24 2017
RCP Services Fraudulent draft on my checking account for $395.00 Internet Author: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Multi Level Marketing: RCP Services Internet