Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: NELSON, WATSON & ASSOC
There may be more reports for "NELSON, WATSON & ASSOC"
For more results perform a general search for "NELSON, WATSON & ASSOC"
Showing 1-25 of 1,546 Found Reports For more specific results for "NELSON, WATSON & ASSOC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
Nelco Properties Curtis Nelson My company installed shower glass for his remodel in Poway Ca. Was not paid for work done Poway California Author: poway, California Glass Companies: Nelco Properties Internet

Mar 08 2017
Nelco, Curtis Nelson Poor Quality Work Vista CA Author: OB , California Questionable Activities: Nelco NAT

Mar 02 2017
DENNIS BLOCK/ Dennis P. Block/ Dennis Block And Assoc. LIES/ MAKES UP FRAUDULENT SERVER NOTICES/ HAS FOUL MOUTH EMPLOYEES Valley Village California
Dennis Block Reviews Author: southern calf, California Lawyers: DENNIS BLOCK/ Dennis P. Block/ Dennis Block And Assoc. Valley Village, California

Mar 02 2017
Dennis P. Block DBA Dennis P. Block & Assoc. Unethical, Negligent, Rude, Criminal, Liar, Thief Valley Village CA
Dennis Block Attorneys Author: Culver City, California Lawyers: Dennis P. Block DBA Dennis P. Block & Assoc. Select State/Province

Mar 01 2017
Alfred T. Watson aka Dominique Hill Scam Artist Hyattsville Maryland
Author: Laurel, Maryland Con Artists: Alfred T. Watson Hyattsville, Maryland

Feb 28 2017
Easy Direct Solutions, LLC Ryan Smith, Mark Thomas, George Jordan, Paul Johnson, Charles Wilson, Jimmy Watson, Peter Watson, Stanley Shanazz, Robbin Lee, Jose Romero, Kenneth Thompson, Mark Thompson Easy Direct Solutions is trying to steal $7500.00 From me and I want it Back and I can probe it!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Grove, Virginia Sales People: Easy Direct Solutions, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Feb 23 2017
Christian Senior Assoc, DI charged my Visa credit card without my permission Internet Author: Larchmont, New York Credit Card Fraud: Christian Senior Assoc, DI Internet

Feb 13 2017
Title & Escrow of Texas, INC. Crystal Aguirre, Corey Anderson, Troy L. Watson, and Danny Wood. Forged signature on release of judgement liens. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Notary: Title & Escrow of Texas, INC. Dallas, Texas

Feb 01 2017
Michael Nelson States to be a car broker but Does NOT have a Nevada license to sale cars. MICHAEL NELSON states to be a car broker in Nevada but Does NOT have a nevada license to sale cars. Las Vegas Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Michael Nelson States to be a car broker but Does NOT have a Nevada license to sale cars. Internet

Jan 29 2017
Watson Quality Ford VERY POOR SERVICE PROFESSIONALISM NOT VET FRIENDLY Jackson Mississippi Author: Jackson, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Watson Quality Ford Jackson, Mississippi

Jan 28 2017
Lux Style International Aps False Billing Odense, Denmark Author: Fort Nelson, British Columbia Medical Laboratories: Lux Style International Aps Odense,

Jan 28 2017
Perennial Care UCA A lady by the name Roberta called from 888 725 0337 ext 714 offering me a quote for a health medical coverage charged my credit card $339.00 Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Adult Web Site: Perennial Care United Caring Assoc Internet

Jan 27 2017
Nelco Properties /Curtis Nelson Nelco Properties and owner Curtis Nelson habitually engage in fraudulent and other criminal activity in construction industry! Vista California I wish I had seen this sooner! Author: Vista, California Home Improvements: Nelco Properties /Curtis Nelson Vista, California

Jan 26 2017
Steven Chasity & Assoc. Marcy Battles Claimed that they could collect on a bad debt that was several years old. Malibu California Author: Wayne, Michigan Collection Agencies: Steven Chasity & Assoc. Malibu, California

Jan 23 2017
Union News - Brandon Tyler & Terri Nelson & Webmaster Won't return emails; won't refund money; no services rendered which were promised Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Realtors: Union News - Brandon Tyler Internet

Jan 13 2017
My Crisis Gear Offered a junky flashlight, National Self Reliance Assoc. membership Allen Texas
Author: Crystal River, Florida Bait-and-Switch: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jan 11 2017
VT cellular Vt cellularMr nelson Terrible manager. Very disrespectful Bartonsville Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: VT cellular Stroudsburg,

Jan 07 2017
Kerns and Assoc Jeannie Kerns Jeannie is nice, but should not be in business Atlanta Nationwide STANDING UP FOR JEANNIE Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Kerns and Assoc Jeannie Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Metro PCS stroud mall Stephan nelson Verbal Assault robbed my $ Stoudsburg route 611 Nationwide
Who is the scam artist Author: bartonsville PA, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Metro PCS stroud mall Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

21, Report #1341911

Dec 07 2016
Bloom and Assoc. Harrasing calls telling me i was gonna be served by the court Nationwide Author: henderson, Nevada Collection Agency's: Bloom and Assoc. Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
gutter makers Troy nelson none payment of wages akron Ohio Author: akron, Ohio Employers: gutter makers akron, Ohio

Nov 28 2016
Gator Danes Owner Jennifer Watson and Thomas Dupree Unethical Dog Breeder Palm Bay Florida Neglectful Puppy Owners Author: PG, Florida Dog Breeders: Gator Danes Palm Bay, Florida

Nov 27 2016
dorisyorkiepuppies nelson cho,johnathan cho sold me a puppy, i paid for but never recieved, won!t answer my texts or phone or e-mails. atlanta Georgia You got scammed Author: Hawthorne, Florida Dog Breeders: dorisyorkiepuppies atlanta, Georgia

Nov 23 2016
Watson Plumbing Overcharges for services Gray Georgia Author: gray, Georgia Home Improvements: Watson Plumbing Macon, Georgia