Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

NET DETECTIVE By HARRIS DIGITAL PUBLISHING, INC

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Nichole Collins, Elizabeth Pasqualini, Jeffrey Engle I contacted this firm due to a false PFA that was filed against me in Dalphin County, Pennsylvania. Shaffer & Engle Law firm was recommended by a Facebook Page associated with Innocent People Charged with False PFA's. Attorney Nichole Collins from the firm Shaffer and Engle blogs their frequently. The firm advertises a free consultation. A Consultation with Attorney Nichole Collins was not free.  Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, PA

Feb 25 2017
DOUGLAS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, AKA: DPM Non Responsive to Inquiries by property owner Woodstock Georgia
Author: Cherokee County, Georgia Homeowner Associations: DOUGLAS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Woodstock, Georgia

Feb 25 2017
Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Creditors Specialty Service of Nevada, Inc. Charles V. Stanley Debt Collector violates the law by stating legal action is imminent on debt beyond statute of limtiations Acton California Author: Winnetka, California Collection Agency's: Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Acton, California

Feb 25 2017
L.C. Maxwell and Associates Inc Albert Coston, Al Coston, Albert Francis Coston, Threatening Harrasing Vulgar Scam Fake Debt Collector Jonesboro Georgia Author: New Port Richey, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: L.C. Maxwell and Associates Inc Jonesboro, Florida

Feb 24 2017
American Claims Management, Inc. ACM The company declined to cover the damages caused by their policy holder Tampa Florida Author: cc, Florida Insurance Agencies: American Claims Management, Inc. Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Simply Austin Furniture Essential Furniture, Inc. Never supplied the merchandise I paid for Dallas Texas Author: Glenview, Illinois Home & Garden Stores: Simply Austin Furniture Dallas, Texas

Feb 24 2017
Wisebanyan, Inc RIP-OFF/UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: lackawanna, New York Financial Services: Wisebanyan, Inc Internet

Feb 24 2017
Resort Closing, Inc. Tiffany Marcus, Jerry Absher, Gregg Baker, Celeste Black, Jared Chance, John Hensley, Dawn Lee, Adrienne Morgan, Shaunte Morris, Richard Piccirillo, Rita Schoolcraft, Charles Logan Ward, Jerry Lee Ward, Stephen Ward, Patricia Whitt Property Scam - Claiming to be property developers/escrow agents and wanting to purchase parcels, but you have to sent them money for bonds, tax stamps and other various property related paperwork. Largo/Lakeland Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Property Management: Resort Closing, Inc. Largo, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
Maria Jara-Eckman Gregory L Eckman AKA LupeJara Landlord discriminated against disabled tenant by indangering my life by blocking off entrance to my door for 24 hours Timnath Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Property Management: Maria Jara-Eckman Timnath, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
Stevenjtrent85@gmail.com All Contact was by cell phone and Texts Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Stevenjtrent85@gmail.com

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Royal administration .inc extended warranty Richard p. McCabe as president we bought a used truck that took her money and now that fish it will not be covered even though it's supposed to be what's up with that Freeway Auto Mall San Bernardino California Nationwide Author: Running Springs, California Car Insurance: Royal administration .inc extended warranty Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Webminds, Inc. Duplicate Photo Cleaner I Call it Weasle Out of Refunding Fort Myers Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Computer Software: Webminds, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Signature Inc., Michelle Signature, signature marketing, signature management Harrassing phone calls Cherry Hill Internet Author: SOMERSET, New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Signature Inc., Michelle Internet

Feb 23 2017
IPS Parcel IPS Parcel Services I was insulted and humiliated by executive manager Stacie Ross and assistant manager Kimber Ross Clearwater Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Shipping & Handling: IPS Parcel Clearwater, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Swiss Metals Panama SMI Swissmetal Inc. SMH Schweizerische Metallhandels AGSMH Schweizerische Metallhandels Panama S.A. Investment Fraud, Ponzi Scheme, Panama City, Panama Panama rare earth metals,scam,fraud Panama City Author: Vancouver, Washington Investment Brokers: Swiss Metals Panama Panama City,

Feb 23 2017
LD Products Inc. 4inkjets Defective Products-Useless Guarantee Long Beach California Author: Denver, Colorado Office Suppliers & Stationers: LD Products Inc. Long Beach, California

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida