Your Search | netzero 4g hotspot
Approximately 392 Reports Found

Jul 25 2016
iRulu Hello Zen, as you well know, I placed the order on Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:35 AM for 1 iRULU Victory 3 V3 4G LTE Smartphone,16GB. Internet Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: iRulu Internet

Jul 18 2016
Boost Mobile Lied about services provided. Went to a plan $25 more expensive because i was told by their employee i would get unlimited use of my hotspot only to find out it was a lie and the hotspot capped out at 8 gb. Nationwide Author: Roanoke, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
NetZero NetZero charged my debit card $27.85 starting oct2014 to the present 2016. I don't have thier service nor have I ever had netzero broadband I'm owed 473.45 in credit and I want that money put back into my account. Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Netzero St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 08 2016
Simple mobile Phone scam corporate, supervisors.. Unlimited data not working on hotspot! On lower plans it worked great. I was told to upgrade and now it doesnt work.. Im not sure i did it on phone.. Nationwide Author: Riverside CA, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Simple mobile Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Boost Mobile Netgear Netgear Hotspot, Boost Mobile failed to provide contractual amount of data, failed to provide accounting of data, changed website with tracked data, and customer service disconnected, gave the runaround, 18 calls transfered to obsolete unknown Nationwide Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Cable TV: Boost Mobile Netgear Nationwide

May 10 2016
netzero UOL*NETZERO NETZERO charges accounts after they have been cancelled!!! Nationwide Author: muskogee, Oklahoma Internet Service Providers: netzero Nationwide

7, Report #1281901

Jan 23 2016
Freedompop Freedompop Hotspot Pro error code 500, no weekend support Los Angeles California Author: Union City, New Jersey Internet Service Providers: Freedompop Los Angeles, California

Jan 10 2016
netzero Ordered , canceled t.warner, netzero device showed up, nothing. coeur d alene Iidaho Author: cda, Idaho Internet Service Providers: netzero Internet

Jan 06 2016
NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT NETZERO 4G PERSONAL HOTSPOT DO NOT BUY THE NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT - I USED UP ALL MY MOBILE BROADBAND BY CHARGING MY UNIT!! Internet
Net Zero is b******* Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Computer Fraud: NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT Internet

Nov 30 2015
FreedomPop On 10/09/2015 I purchased a Netgear Mingle Mobile Internet hotspot device. Will I found out that the company is a ripoff so I called and canceled. The canceled the account and provided to me in a e-mail the address that I had to use in order to return the device before they would issue my refund which is $69.99.  Plainfield Returns Center, RMA: 59275, 2675 Reeves Rd., Suite 190, Plainfield, IN 46168 Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Internet Services: FreedomPop Nationwide

Nov 21 2015
netzero netzero is a scaming outfit Nationwide Author: Solon, Maine Internet Service Providers: netzero Nationwide

Oct 19 2015
total wireless Mobile broadband hotspot charging illegal fees Miami Florida Author: Cleburne, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: total wireless Miami, Florida

Oct 19 2015
Boost Mobile The Boost Mobile Hotspot- 80% only Nationwide Author: Danville, Virginia Computer Software: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Best Buy Customer Service Sucks St. George Utah MOBILE HOTSPOT Author: Roosevelt, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: Best Buy St. George, Utah

Sep 19 2015
Verizon wireless Over charging for data, hotspot..... We pay for each byte and they have someone way of devaluing it and ensuring our bill is always maxed out. When you call they don't care to help you understand it. Tulsa/nationwide Nationwide Author: Bristow, Oklahoma Internet Service Providers: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Aug 02 2015
Sprint I bought my iphone 6 Gold 16 GB from a Sprint store at Manhasset on contract free basis with an assurance of unlocking it when I paid the entire outstanding amount in the end. As months passed by, I found the sprint’s prepaid connection quite expensive with poor internet connection. In fact, what they claim for having 4G internet connection is non-existent, most of the time you’ll find 3G on your phone. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 06 2015
Netzero Horrendous service, products, scam, employees Woodland Hills California Author: Richmond, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Netzero Woodland Hills, California

18, Report #1232028

May 28 2015
netzero Wireless Internet* was on  Internet Author: marysville, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: netzero Internet

May 17 2015
4G Wireless/ Verizon Wireless Co. Unethircal and misleading practices. Wes Covina California Author: West Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: 4G Wireless/ Verizon Wes Covina, California

May 11 2015
4G Wireless Verizon Wireless Store Pretends to be a Corporate Verizon Store - Price Gouging and Illegal Contract Clackamas Oregon
Update 05-19-2015 Author: Happy Valley, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: 4G Wireless Clackamas, Oregon

Apr 22 2015
Netzero NetZero.net Charged my credit card without authorization Internet Author: Dundalk, Maryland Internet Service Providers: Netzero Internet

Apr 08 2015
Netzero Netzero is the worst company I've ever used Woodland Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Service Providers: Netzero Woodland Hills, California

23, Report #1219422

Mar 31 2015
netzero every month I pay 4 12gb of internet. if don't use it before end of month they cut me off even if I still have some left. so they take it. thats stealing. Author: Kansas City , Missouri Internet: netzero

Mar 28 2015
NetZero NetZero is a den of thieves! Don't fall for their enticing television commercials. Internet Author: Sandy Hook, Connecticut Internet Service Providers: NetZero Internet

Mar 10 2015
Hughes Net 4G Hughes internet service is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Hayden, Alabama Internet: Hughes Net 4G Nationwide