NHCD: NATIONAL HEALTH CARE DISCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: NHCD: National Health Care Discount
There may be more specific results for "NHCD: National Health Care Discount"
For more specific results for "NHCD: National Health Care Discount"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
great fit trail fit trail, health trail sent item, to pay s&h 4.95 later got charge $83 & $87 call & got run around no credit to card san diego Nationwide Author: groveland, Florida Weightloss Programs: great fit trail Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Joanna Gaines Skin Care Rejuvenating Skin Cream, PEX Rejuvenating Eye Cream Joanna Gaines Skin Care Scam Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Joanna Gaines Skin Care Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Diet Pure Health The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Nationwide Author: Lenox, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Pure Health Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Revive Skin Care radiant revive $100chgd b4 prod recd new york New York Author: saint louis, Missouri Skin Care: Revive Skin Care new york, New York

Oct 21 2017
SkinCareMSK EyecareTEGB, Eyecare PTA, Extensive Instantly Ageless, AM cream Creamy Trap: Return free sample in 14 days or pay $90/month. But no address to return sample. Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Skin Care: SkinCareMSK Internet

Oct 21 2017
Emblha cs@emblha.com6501 E, Greenway, Suite 103-648 Parkway, Scottsdale AZ 85254 I ordered E-Oil and Ezzzy Balm from Emblha. Contact info 1-321-430-2989 is not a working number. I sent email to cs@embllha.com. No response to email. Scottsboro AZ Arizona Author: St. Helena, South Carolina Alternative Health: Emblha ,

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
George Ankuta Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Mental Health: George Ankuta Internet

Oct 21 2017
Bracey Performance Review is a Ripoff Kyle Bracey alleged strength trainer. Bracey Performance,LLC in Chicago review. It is a ripoff. Untrained, Unlicensed, Uncertified chicago Illinois Author: Alabama Misc. Health Specialists: Bracey Performance Review chicago, Illinois

Oct 21 2017
nutra diet forskolinfreetrial.com was enroled in auto without permission phoenix Arizona Author: Panama City, Florida Alternative Health: nutra diet phoenix , Arizona

Oct 21 2017
Liquid Tree CBD No Free Trial Anaheim California Author: Internet Alternative Health: Liquid Tree CBD Internet

Oct 21 2017
Slimdera These people lied to me about a product Internet Author: California Supplemental Health Programs: Slimdera Internet

Oct 20 2017
Bipedd LLC ordered endo oil on 9/27/17 credit card charged twice 79.99 still don't have any product called the number no answer Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
CAROL WRIGHT GIFTS DR, LEONARD'S HEALTH STORE rFRAUDULENT CHARGE OF SALES TAX ON CLOTHING EDISON NEW JERSEY & iternet Author: New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: CAROL WRIGHT GIFTS Internet

Oct 20 2017
Luna Skincare Email scam, don’t fall for it! Internet Author: Ashland, Oregon Skin Care: Luna Skincare Internet

Oct 20 2017
Visalia Vitamic C Serum Visalia Skin Care CreamVisalia Eye Serum Visalia Products use a subscription continuity merchant, DelomodLavish Skin and Eye Revive Life who will charge your account $89.95 and $85.95 per month. RIP OFF California Author: Disney, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Visalia Vitamic C Serum Internet

Oct 20 2017
wrinkle couture did not order this cream fountain valley california Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Eye Care: wrinkle couture Internet

Oct 20 2017
Sale Guru Complete Rip Off.. Took My Money, and I Never Received The Product! Internet
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Skin Care: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 20 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal, TTF*MAGICSKIN 888-647-3604 NV, ENHANCINGEYESERUM 877-614-2382 Unauthorized Charges Found on Credit Card Internet Author: Elkton, Maryland Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal Internet

Oct 20 2017
I was quoted a price of 255.00 a month for health insurance, but was charged $380.13!Internet Author: Goshen, Indiana Health Insurance: A-1 Health Care Internet

Oct 20 2017
Julie woll Free trial my a*s. Tried to cancel by e mail. Got back a message the e mail didnt excist No free trial they just keep draining my bank account without my permision. Author: Florida Adult Care Facilities: Julie woll ,