Your Search | noodle midtown atlanta:lenny chou owner

Jan 23 2017
Jim Hammonds The Monkey Whisperer Narcissistic business owner calls customer a snowflake and d****ebag St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Queensbury , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Jim Hammonds St. Petersburg , Florida

Jan 23 2017
Troy Davis Truck Sales Waiting for my refund of $32,500 after a year!!! Bad Communication and Empty Promises from Owner Eastland Texas Author: Texas Truck Dealers: Troy Davis Truck Sales Eastland, Texas

Jan 23 2017
Michele Silence: Kid-Fit Kid-Fit Owner Michele Silence Abuses eCommerce Service Monrovia California Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Michele Silence: Kid-Fit Monrovia, California

Jan 23 2017
River Bay I. Vaelo- Collector I have paid my bills on the first day of the month, I have recieved letter stating that I did not pay with notices, then recieved numerous letters stating that I have insufficient funds from the collector,Tampa Florida The entire story Author: Tampa, Florida Home Owner Associations: River Bay Tampa , Florida

Jan 22 2017
Nation 1 Electric - Boca Raton John Corelli, Owner. Dishonest, Unprofessional, Rip-off Boca Raton Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Electrical Services: Nation 1 Electric - Boca Raton Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 21 2017
4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Ripped Off after the Loss of My Husband Holland Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Holland, Ohio

Harborgems Larry SCAMMER on Etsy PORT ALBERNI British Columbia
Harborgems Owner Larry on Etsy Author: Port Alberni, British Columbia Jewelry Stores: Harborgems PORT ALBERNI, British Columbia

Jan 20 2017
Renners auto Overcharged towing and owner tried intimidation to get money Waterbury Connecticut Author: Waterbury , Connecticut Auto Towing: Renners auto Waterbury , Connecticut

Jan 20 2017
Glen Wallis owner of G W Sheet Metal Ltd G W Sheet Metal Ltd. based in Rr 1, Plainfield, Ontario K0K 2V0, Canada Glen Wallis owner of G W Sheet Metal Ltd G W Sheet Metal Ltd. based in Rr 1, Plainfield, Ontario K0K 2V0, Canada does not pay his bills Plainfield Ontario
Author: belleville, Ontario Dead Beat Customers: Glen Wallis owner of G W Sheet Metal Ltd Plainfield, Ontario

Jan 20 2017
uBuiltit Timber Ridge Custom Homes Owner Michael Maldonado Timber Ridge Custom Homes Houston Texas Author: Hockley, Texas Builders & Contractors: uBuiltit Houston, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Jeff Wages - A Services, LLC - J & S Services - Jeffery Wages Massive Home Renovation Ripoff! Money Paid and shoddy work performed for an out of state owner. Memphis Tennessee
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Builders & Contractors: Jeff Wages - A Services, LLC Coldwater, Mississippi

Jan 19 2017
US.1 Van Lines owner Diane Elmendorf, CHEATED A SENIOR THAT'S HOW THEY OPERATE Miami Florida Author: brooklyn, New York Moving Companies: US.1 Van Lines Miami, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Anthony hagarty rachel mary keith zillow redfin harassing me making me sick playing with utitities causing me and child to vomit no proof because they leave no prints behind they are angry at me because i requested work to be done  in apt 1 and the building is as old as from 1925 pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Owner Associations: Anthony hagarty pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
D&D auto sales in madera,ca Dave Riley owner Ripped me off and won't pay court judgement Madera California Author: Clovis, California Auto Dealers: D&D auto sales in madera,ca Madera, California

Jan 14 2017
Alexander's Lodge The new owner of the Alexander's Lodge is either a scam artist, or just blatantly unethical in her business dealings. Ashford Washington Author: Ashford, Washington Hotel: Alexander's Lodge Ashford, Washington

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 13 2017
Hybrid Revolt Matt Edwards Hybrid Revolt owner Matt Edwards refuses to honor 3 year warranty on Honda Insight hybrid battery pack Surprise Arizona Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Warranty: Hybrid Revolt Surprise, Arizona

Jan 13 2017
Creative Klick LLC Creative Klick LLC owner Taylor and Jenny are running a scam Miami beach Florida, USA Internet Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Creative Klick LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
RAC Development Inc Wanpng Du, Yi Liu Beware poor service and can not be trusted! Arcadia California New owner Author: Palmdale, California Accounting: RAC Development Inc Arcadia, California

Jan 11 2017
Enterprise Relocation Services Moving company ripoff! Owner is a liar! Norcross Georgia Author: Boca Raton, Florida Moving Companies: Enterprise Relocation Services Norcross, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Little Darlin's Boutique Owner: Darla Whitworth Stolen item by Darla Whitworth!!! Hixson Tennessee Author: Soddy Daisy, Tennessee Seamstress: Little Darlin's Boutique Hixson, Tennessee

Jan 11 2017
M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 M Ann Lindvall ripped me off on an Ebay purchase Edgar Nebraska Sellers like myself are what made Ebay great Author: nashville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 Edgar,

Jan 11 2017
Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Serenity Rehab is dedicated to helping our clients recover from addiction. Serenity Rehab takes an unique approach to the problem as not every person is the same and use an individual methodology for handling substance abuse.*UPDATE: Serenity Point Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Serenity Point Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Mental Health: Serenity Point Recovery Verified RECOMMENDED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Serenity Rehab is an inpatient, residential, drug and alcohol addiction, dependence treatment center, detoxification facility, rehabilitation program, and recovery organization. Serenity Rehab offers private, confidential addiction treatment to individuals who suffer with substance abuse with different drugs or alcohol. Marne, Michigan