NSS MAGAZINE, TWX, MAGAZINEOUTLET.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: NSS Magazine, TWX, Magazineoutlet.com
There may be more specific results for "NSS Magazine, TWX, Magazineoutlet.com"
For more specific results for "NSS Magazine, TWX, Magazineoutlet.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2017
Heart magazine Town & Country Signed me up for a Town & Country subscription, when I was just entering an Oprah Vacation Sweepstakes. To New Zealand or Australia I believe. They immediately sent me an email thanking me fir my Town & Country subscription. I replied immediately to their email telling them I did not and I am not interested in any magazine prescriptionsnd I DO NOT WANT a subscription to Town & Country. They never replied. And mailed me the magazine anyway. AND then emailed me a bill.. Internet
Author: Laguna niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Heart magazine Town & Country Internet

Aug 10 2017
Magazine SVC Scammed into purchasing magazine subscription Margate Florida Author: Pontiac, Michigan Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine SVC Margate , Florida

Aug 02 2017
Heartlight Girls Publications LLC BYOU Magazine Buyer Beware Centennial Colorado Author: Kerrville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Heartlight Girls Publications LLC Centennial, Colorado

Aug 01 2017
Magazine-services.net put a charge of $24.99 on my discover card without my authorization new york New York Author: peoria, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Magazine-services.net new york, New York

Jul 29 2017
Discount and Saving Advantage and Value Subscription Magazine $100 spending voucher for $1.95 for 15 days free Unknown Rerouted call Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Adult Book Stores: Discount and Saving Advantage and Value Subscription Magazine Internet

Jul 28 2017
GSR Magazine deducted an unauthorized amount of $9.90 for magazines I did order. Celina Internet Author: Celina, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: GSR Magazine Internet

Jul 23 2017
Derma/Devin Without credit card approval or my approval or authorization , signed me up for a health magazine for 6 months and charged my credit card $19.99 per month. dermadevine.com Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Cash Services: Derma/Devin Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 20 2017
Forum Publishing Group Sun Sentinel The Jewish Journal South Florida Parenting magazine Sun Sentinel, Parenting magazine & Jewish Journal thinks food sanitation and health not worth reporting on Tamarac Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Forum Publishing Group Tamarac, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC BlueDolphin.com magtracker.com Unauthorized magazine subscription and credit card charge Stamford Connecticut Author: Palm Bay, Florida Internet Fraud: Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Jul 18 2017
PARISION GLOW Horrible Product. Flakes on your face immed after application. The company keeps sending me more product, signed me up for some lame magazine, and of course I cannot find a way to locate them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Susan White/ 5004 Ganymede Drive, Austin, TX 78727 Internet Author: EAGLE, Idaho Celebrities: PARISION GLOW Internet

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 16 2017
HGTV Magazine I was sent a bill for subscribing to HGTV Magazine when I didn't Harlan Iowa Author: Belleville, Michigan Architects & Designers: HGTV Magazine Harlan , Iowa

Jul 12 2017
Advertising Services (The Best of Magazine) Lied about the offer. All they want is your money and the Right to Sue you if you do not pay. Canoga Park California Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Advertising / Deceptive: Advertising Services Canoga Park, California

Jul 11 2017
cio bulletin 340 s. lemon ave, walnut, calawrence armstong 99% a SCAM walnut California Author: Altanta, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: cio bulletin walnut, California

Jul 11 2017
phoenix media, supply chain world, Adam Neidhardt 99% a SCAM Chicago IL, Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: phoenix media

Jul 10 2017
Motocross Performance Magazine – MXP Magazine MXP Chatter – Motocross Performance Magazine Ripoff Motocross Performance Magazine – MXP Magazine MXP Chatter – Motocross Performance Magazine Stouffville Ontario
Author: North York, Ontario News Media: Motocross Performance Magazine – MXP Magazine Stouffville, Ontario

Jul 10 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Shark Finds/Kevin Harrington Inc is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: Shark Finds pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Shark Finds recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This is the same scam as KH Direct Media Author: Coral Springs, Florida Media: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between participant company, either product or service based and studio’s expert staff. Kevin Harrington enjoys meeting participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 03 2017
transactionfirst.com bevel credit card processing.... I signed up with bevel to process credit card transactions. I found them through an in ami magazine. , a salesman named shmueli contacted me, 347-665-2438.  aurora Colorado Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: transactionfirst.com aurora , Colorado

Jul 03 2017
international rebates LLC said I could get a $100 dollar gift card free for joining magazine company never got the gift card Tallvaut florida Author: Prague, Oklahoma Mail Order Services: international rebates LLC

Jun 30 2017
UD Management Group LLC Unified Doers Management Group LLC Fraudulent door to door magazine sales Washington DCse Author: Fort Worth, Texas Attorney Generals: UD Management Group LLC

Jun 26 2017
Choice Periodicals Magazine scam, I tried to cancel and they wouldn't let me. Trying to get me to pay for magazines I don't want for $1200. Plus wanting me to pay $300 to cancel. Atlanta Georgia Author: Santa Rosa, California Questionable Activities: Choice Periodicals Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet

Jun 23 2017
TME MAGAZINE, NSS MAGAZINE When I checked my AMEX account I found 4 charges that I didn't order. STAMFORD Connecticut Author: OAK BROOK, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: TME MAGAZINE STAMFORD, Connecticut

Jun 21 2017
Mykel Monroe AKA Persona Magazine Scammed, Did not pay, stole, bad business, fraud, thief, took advantage Los Angeles Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Mykel Monroe/ Persona Magazine Internet