Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

NUBODI, COLON CURE, COLON CLEANSE MD, GREEN TEA 500, IPNUBODI, SWMNUBODI, SOMNIEM PM. GREENTEAPRO500

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 20 2017
Green Ivy Publishing Royalties are not being paid and emails are not answered. Oakbrook Terrace Illinois Author: Waccabuc, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Ivy Publishing Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

Mar 16 2017
CD Diet & Health Rip off Professionals: Max Garcinia, Max Green Coffee trials are grossly misunderstood and way too expensive! San Diego California Author: New Market, Alabama Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Mar 16 2017
Merrick Products Ordered Donald Coins in January. Received email 2/18/17 coins were sent. Not received 3/16/17 Internet Author: Green Castle, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 14 2017
Techncion Said they overpaid me and wanted me to send them $3K so they wouldn't get in trouble. Unknown Author: Green Valley, Arizona Computer Fraud: Technicon Internet

Mar 13 2017
CENTER FOR OPHTHALMOLGY & LASER SURGERY MICHAEL LOEFFLER, MD Center for Ophthalmology & Laser (Dr Michael Loeffler) LIGHTHOUSE POINT Florida
Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Eye Care: CENTER FOR OPHTHALMOLGY & LASER SURGERY LIGHTHOUSE POINT, Florida

Mar 13 2017
Green Dot Bank With Held Funds runied sons birthday pasadena California Jim Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Banks: Green Dot Bank pasadena, California

Mar 12 2017
Dunkin Donuts Bad treatment , they kicked me out right 2 minutes after selling me a drink at 9:42 pm even thought on the door it said it closes at 10 pm ,when I addressed it to them they said they don't care and they told me to get out. Brooklyn New York GET A LIFE LOSER!!! Author: Brooklyn , New York Consumer Services: Dunkin Donuts Brooklyn , New York

Mar 11 2017
Green Dot Bank Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank hold my money hostage due to fraudulent reporting on their part Pasedena California, but customer service is overseas Nationwide Author: Manchester, Connecticut Banks: Green Dot Bank Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Jordan Green Productions & Tin Box Weddings Steals customer's money and does not return a phone call / Email for 2 months Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Photography: Jordan Green Productions omaha, Nebraska

Mar 10 2017
H & R Block H & R Block Emerald Card Services The company has yet to refund my money though they know I did not make any of the charges. Also, tbeir so called Green Team is barely understandable. I talked to 3 different Weirton West Virginia Author: WEIRTON, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Weirton, West Virginia

Mar 10 2017
EE Limited, Orange Communications Limted EE destroys credit ratings Nationwide Author: Denham Green, Other Cellular Phone Companies: EE Limited Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Supreme Fit Garcinia/Supreme Health Green Coffee These products are advertised as weight loss supplements. They don't do anything regarding weight loss. All false. These are scams and I suggest that no one else waste their time and money. I certainly don't want any more of the products, but I do want my money returned. Nationwide Author: Daniel Island , South Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Supreme Fit Garcinia/Supreme Health Green Coffee Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Race fab cycle Race fab cycle Brian Estevez Race fab took $4500 from my insurance company to do repairs on my motorcycle. But I only did about a third of the repairs parts and service equaling about $500 was done. Oakland Park Florida Author: 6503 N. Ocean Dr., Florida Motorcycles: Race fab cycle Oakland Park, Florida

Mar 07 2017
marta/atlanta/truck # 16204 i was driving to hapeville, ga. and truck #16204 pulled up on my bumper almost hitting me. He kept doing that because I would not speed up. He slammed on his brakes a couple times. this happened right at 2:00 pm. he needs to learn to drive when it is raining. hapeville Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Bus Companies: marta/atlanta atlanta, Georgia

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Mar 07 2017
Eddie (ray) Smith Genisis Contraction, Home Solutions Be Warned Moulton Alabama Author: Hazel Green, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Eddie (ray) Smith Moulton, Alabama

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 05 2017
Diet Supplements - PM PURE CBDGloss Motive Sent Supplement. Without Authorization & charged account Provo Utah Author: Hemet, California Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Mar 04 2017
Diet Supplelments-PM charging my account and sending me worthless and not ordered pills. Cant call because busy signal Provo Utah Author: HOCKLEY, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplelments-PM Provo, Utah

Mar 04 2017
PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Never dealt which this company have no idea who thery are but showed up on my credit card statement I don't remember getting a call from this company, but I usually don't answer the phone for numbers I don't recognize. Still I got a $37 bill on my credit card tied to PSV Nutrition and Healing, and listed this 800 number. I checked their website ... didn't order any of their products! Internet Author: Goodyear, Arizona Medicle Expert Witnesses: PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Internet

Mar 03 2017
Chris Wright chriswrightgraphicco@gmail.com 3012885093 Scam on Craigslist ad MD Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Ticket Sales: Chris Wright Internet

Mar 03 2017
Marlo's Furniture in Laurel, MD Owned By Regency Furniture Very Bad Service and Rude Manager Name Rudy Laurel Maryland Author: Laurel, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Marlo's Furniture in Laurel, MD Laurel, Maryland

Mar 03 2017
Tabac Hook a Lounge Miserable Service San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Tabac San Diego, California

Mar 02 2017
Digital Images Group Scammed me out of 500 for a gig Boca Raton Florida
Author: Woodland Hills, California Festivals & Event Services: Digital Images Group Boca Raton, Florida