Your Search | nubodi, colon cure, colon cleanse md, green tea 500, ipnubodi, swmnubodi, somniem pm. greenteapro500
There may be more reports for "nubodi, colon cure, colon cleanse md, green tea 500, ipnubodi, swmnubodi, somniem pm. greenteapro500"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "nubodi, colon cure, colon cleanse md, green tea 500, ipnubodi, swmnubodi, somniem pm. greenteapro500"

1, Report #1196798

Dec 20 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC I have been summons to court for a mortgage that was sold to Green Tree after I filed bankrutcy that included the mortgage St Paul Minnesota Author: Pace, Florida Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Nationwide

2, Report #1196568

Dec 19 2014
Green Dot, Walmart Money Card, GoBank Merchant holds are kept on for 10 BUSINESS DAYS, even if the merchant also submits the charge (doubles up) Morovia California Author: Oregon Cash Services: Green Dot Nationwide

3, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

4, Report #1196561

Dec 19 2014
Garcinia diet supplements no names were listed on any of the shipments or correspondence I got. Only their address: (((Redacted))), FL (((Redacted))) Phone # 800-219-4818 is no longer a valid #. I had to get the phone # off of my bank statements Pure Garcinia, Green Coffee Extract, and Ultimate Cleanse Lutz Florida Author: Fishers, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia diet supplements Lutz, Florida

5, Report #1196543

Dec 19 2014
dte home appliance protection I filed for them to come out n fix my dryer refrigerator n hot water tank They came to my home for a total of 2 minutes left then called and said my stuff is not fixable so I had to file a green back claim for them to send me a check now there telling me they are not helping me when I pay 60.00 $ a month for the green backs Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: dte home appliance protection Nationwide

6, Report #1196545

Dec 19 2014
Mark Palestine future green, Uranium Aquisition Corp, (((redacted))), deceptive, lying, and dishonest landlord in boca raton fl boca raton Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Mark Palestine boca raton, Florida

Dec 19 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion Focus on Customer Adoration: 180fusion concentrates on 100% customer service, satisfaction. 180fusion implemented strategic changes ensuring attention to Voice of Customer; continually improving customer experience. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. 180fusion pledges to continually resolve any consumer issues. Feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with 180fusion, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service..
Author: Burlington, Vermont Internet Marketing Companies: 180 Fusion Ladera Ranch, California

8, Report #1196520

Dec 19 2014
Loan organics Telephoned giving all my information from birthdate lic etc saying approved of loan then wanting me to give my acct number from bank when declined giving to them said green dot at cvs Walgreen rite aid etc place 366$ call them and that's showing them good faith and proving I will pay Houston Texas Author: Churchville, Maryland Cash Services: Loan organica Houston, Texas

9, Report #1196505

Dec 19 2014
JRM Vitamax New Age Cleanse & Garcinia Cambogia Complete Scam Tempe AZ Author: Amarillo, Texas Weightloss Programs: JRM Vitamax Internet

10, Report #1196448

Dec 18 2014
USA cash they told me to load 150.00 on a green dot loadable card and I would get a loan of 2000.00 back but took my money and I never got the loan Internet Author: Martinsville, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: USA cash Internet

11, Report #1196337

Dec 18 2014
Vitabella Beauty Cream & Seneca Serum Scammed by Vitabella Beauty Cream & Seneca Serum Santa Ana, California California Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Vitabella Beauty Cream & Seneca Serum Santa Ana, California

12, Report #1196334

Dec 18 2014
Md Health Systems Filter Queen Telemarketing Scam Targeting the Elderly Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Telemarketers: Md Health Systems Indianapolis, Indiana

Dec 18 2014
Child Support Div. Bradley Michael Hodge DEAD BEAT FATHER ripoff Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Dead Beat Dads: Child Support Div. Bradley Michael Hodge Indianapolis, Indiana

14, Report #1196089

Dec 17 2014
Pure Slim Garcinia and Pro Green Coffee Billed unexpectedly San Diego California Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Slim Garcinia and Pro Green Coffee Internet

15, Report #1195989

Dec 17 2014
green dot moneypak scammed pasenda California Author: midland, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: green dot moneypak pasenda, California

Dec 15 2014
Mupaiv and Puvima Fibbiki, the Fibbiki’s, Thief Sponsorship Recipients Flipping houses that should be condemned, Clinton, MD
Author: McLean, Virginia Landlords: Uzair and Rubina Siddiqui Clifton, Virginia

17, Report #1195516

Dec 15 2014
PCH(Mr. Cool Hill) trying to get me to go get a go get a green dot card to so he can put my money on it, he also kept asking me if I were alone or if my husband was close by and if he was to walk away, that this was a private conversation. Author: Hemingway, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: PCH(Mr. Cool Hill Internet

18, Report #1195509

Dec 15 2014
PM Shirts Lack of service!!!! Lafayette Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Clothing Stores: PM Shirts Lafayette, Colorado

19, Report #1195202

Dec 13 2014
Sleepy's (The Mattress Professionals) The Wonderful Mattress Set you select and BUY in the store is probably not going to be the Mattress Set they Deliver!! Owings Mills Maryland Author: Sykesville, Md. , Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Sleepy's (The Mattress Professionals) Owings Mills, Maryland

20, Report #1195088

Dec 13 2014
IG profile,, therealghost30 Therealghost20, therealghost43. this guy goes by the name therealghost30 on instagram and other social media websites. He is involved in multiple investment and financial schemes by use of money gram, western union, and green dot and vanilla pak money cards. Do not get involved with this guy and his vast network of scam artists, you will only lose money, you've been warned!!! Miami Florida Internet
Author: New york, New York Financial Services: IG profile,, therealghost30 Internet

21, Report #1195136

Dec 13 2014
BANKS FINANCIAL SERVICES; BANKS FINANCING USED GREEN DOT CREDIT CARD TO STEAL MONEY WINDSOR MILL Maryland Author: Conyers, Georgia Loans: BANKS FINANCIAL SERVICES WINDSOR MILL, Maryland

Dec 12 2014
The Dry Cleaners by Val This is the biggest rip off business I have ever dealt with. I called because I had must moldy clothes. I was very specific to ask price for pick up & delivery. Jennifer said no cost. I asked what happens if I don't use them after estimate. She said no charge. But as I am an honest person I expected a fee. After picking them up 2 days later Rich called with an estimate. 53 hanging clothes mostly jeans & sweat. 6 nightgowns 12 pair of shoes and about 12 clutch purses. The estimate was $1600. I discussed with my landlord because of mold in my apt he agreed to take care of it. I thought it was completely out of line so I asked for the clothes to be delivered. Rich said he would call me back with estimate. After arguing with him about what estimate? He finally called me back. The bill was $500 cash. I guess he was afraid I would cancel check or credit card YUP I would have. I said I would pick them up, answer $500. They delivered them and after I handed the driver $500 cash he brought my clothes in. I looked at the bill. $110 delivery to & from, & $55 an HR for 11 hrs for looking at clothes. 11 hrs, they must be on crack lite. I washed my clothes with vinegar in 13 loads. Sprayed my shoes & purses. DONE! What a thief, liar, & rip off business. DON'T EVER GO TO ANY CLEANERS BY VAL ! Use vinegar to clean clothes or Fabreze. All I can say is,see you in court & KARMA. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: The Dry Cleaners by Val Woburn, Massachusetts

23, Report #1192445

Dec 12 2014
Gone Artsy Deb Ochs Lagrone and Miriam's Craft Supplies Cancer Awareness Craft Auction Donation Fraud Fort Walton Beach Internet
Author: New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Gone Artsy Internet

24, Report #1195054

Dec 12 2014
US Grant Services Federal Reserve Grants Elaina Johns Elaina Jones Mark Green Jerry King FRAUD RIP OFF GREEN DOT TOOK MONEY Washington,District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Georgia Cash Services: US Grant Services Nationwide

Dec 12 2014
Grizzly Entertainment Took my $500 and didn't send guitar Citrus Heights , California Author: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Music Shops: Grizzly Entertainment Citrus Heights, California