Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Naked Eye 3D International

Showing 1-25 of 15,327 Found Reports For more specific results for "Naked Eye 3D International"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin care Julo Eye Creme Sample is Rip Off! Santa Ana CALIFORNIA Author: Vancouver, Washington Eye Care: Jaanu Skin care Julo Eye Creme Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Corporate Research International Ronald NelsonCharles Sanders Daniel Haddock Rec'd ck for $2480.00 for secret shopper / money xfr at Walmart / $100.00 cashiers ck Texas / South Carolina Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Miscellaneous Companies: Corporate Research International

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin Care and Julo Eye Creme JAANU Skin Care and JULO Eye Creme -- RIPOFF -- BEWARE!! Those 4.95 trials will drain your bank account of $174.50!! Santa Ana Nationwide Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
International beauty school Winchester Virginia Author: martinsburg, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: International beauty school Winchester , Virginia

Feb 24 2017
Dean Austin, Dean Austin, Liveleadzone.com, islingshot.com, Wyngate International of Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dean Austin is a LIAR and THIEF!!! He has stolen money from me and my clients!! FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA Internet, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Dean Austin Internet

Feb 23 2017
Skin Endear, and associated products like Eye Endear on the same website ad, says just pay shipping to get a free trial of their products. BEWARE!!! Santa Ana Internet- CA Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Eye Endear Internet

Feb 23 2017
ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum I called to cancel 2 products and they cancelled only 1. and continued to send both products and charge for both products. Finally got a number on the internet..tied to sell me a diccounted rate to continue and would not accept unopened returns. Forget this company. Do Not order the teaser special. Fountain Valley California Author: bakersfiled, California Adult Web Site: ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 23 2017
LuxStyle international I was attracted to their ad on facebook. Something went wrong with my computer when I was checking it out. Odense C Odense Denmark Author: Cardston, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: LuxStyle international Odense C, Other

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Miguel Maldonado Did not deliver on what was promised. Hired several models on a tfp basis knowing that photos were extra. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Event Planners & Sites: International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
care@revitayouthcream Said cream could be brought for $4.97 shipping. Bank account was charged 89.90 and 94.00 in February Internet Author: Brooklyn, Maryland Eye Care: care@revitayouthcream Internet

Feb 23 2017
Skin Royal / Eye Royal SCAM DELUX Author: Walters, Oklahoma Skin Care: Skin Royal / Eye Royal Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Woolf Fang International Ltd Lytton Hou Woolf Fang International tried to rip me off afer registering my walteriasiello domains Hefei Other Author: Rome, Other Web Hosting: Woolf Fang International Ltd Hefei, Other

Feb 22 2017
Tiko 3D Tiko - The Unibody 3D Printer Stole entire funding $199+ for 3D printer then didn't deliver for more than 2 years and asked for shipping fee of $55 and then walked away from their obligation Oshawa Ontario Author: Carlsbad, California Electronic Manufacturers: Tiko 3D Oshawa, Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Fulfillment center face cream Ombia derma face an eye cream Sent me a flyer said I could order face cream for 4.95 shipping then without me ordering again they keep charging my credit card San deigo California Author: BISMARCK, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment center face cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other

Feb 22 2017
Ken Haglind Tradesman International Fraud Lakeville Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Property Management: Ken Haglind Lakeville, Minnesota

Feb 22 2017
Stanton Optical Bait and switch/complete rip off el paso texas Author: Texas Eye Care: Stanton Optical el paso, TX

Feb 22 2017
Revitalize face serum, eye cream and mosturizer Agree to 1 product and they send you 3! St. Petersburg, Fl Florida Author: vallejo, California Celebrities: Revitalize face serum Internet

Feb 22 2017
Revived Youth Renewal Cream & Revived Youth Ageless Eye Serum Bait & Switch, Very deceptive tactics Internet Author: Middletown, Rhode Island Skin Care: Revived Youth Renewal Cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
LuxStyle International I have been threathed by this company calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta BBB Better Business Bureau: LuxStyle International Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
trydermasoft, purecell eye cream,DYI beautyadored after paying by card for s/h..i had several call through day and night wanting me to pay $6.95s/h extra Nationwide Author: LUFKIN, Texas Skin Care: trydermasoft Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Coal moisturizer and eye serum Free trial for shipping only Valley Vilage California Author: Greeley , Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Coal moisturizer and eye serum Valley Vilage, California

Feb 21 2017
International Auction Gallery A form of Bait and Switch Anaheim California Author: Cle Elum, Washington Bait-and-Switch: International Auction Gallery Anaheim, California