Your Search | naked eye 3d international

Sep 26 2016
EyeNoir-SkinNoir FREE Sample paid shipping and handling. Next thing I know I recevied a package I didn't order anything. charges on my credit card. 85.95 and 89.95 could not return offered refund 70 % want all my money back Fountain Valley Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Eye Care: EyeNoir-SkinNoir Internet

Sep 26 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut and Wendy's deducted money from my checking account without permission. I don't even live in the state of Florida Riverview, Florida Nationwide Calm Down Author: Greenville, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: NPC International Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Premium Marketing International Promised Me Miracles and Never Heard From Them Again Orlando Florida Author: Lagrange, Ohio Time-share developers: Premium Marketing International Orlando, Florida

Sep 25 2016
International Nurses Association Membership Scam/Predatory Islip Nationwide Author: Auburn, Maine Questionable Activities: International Nurses Association Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
ey restore rx skin restore rx skin cream Author: cutler, Illinois Eye Care: ey restore rx

Sep 22 2016
nouva fresh Beauty impressions, Beauty products mall, astonishing eye care Galant eye syrum charged multiple times for skin element -trial- consisted of 2 products palcoma California Author: VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: nouva fresh palcoma , California

Sep 21 2016
Cigars International Protecting Fraudulent Internet Thieves rather than Innocent Citizens Bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Cigars International Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 20 2016
Nexus Globe Co. Ltd, GoAbroadChina, Meihuahonglian(Beijing) International Culture Exchange Ltd Scam company and fake reviews...run a mile from this company! London Nationwide Author: London, Small Business Services: Nexus Globe Co. Ltd Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Infinite Allure Bought online no instructions when the product arrived charged me $4.95 then $80 something a month later Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Eye Care: Infinite Allure Internet

Sep 20 2016
Melissa Zimbelman Luxe International Realty Las Vegas Rental nightmare Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Housing Rentals: Melissa Zimbelman Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 20 2016
Sean Downey Results Now International Sales conference Hollywood Florida Author: Brooklyn , New York Realtors: Sean Downey Results Now International Hollywood, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Beauty Impressions promised free trial and charged for the sample Pacolma California Author: brooklyn, New York Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Internet

Sep 20 2016
International House Terrible Customer Service/Policy re: Refundable Reservations New Orleans Louisiana Author: Illinois Hotel: International House New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 20 2016
Renew Derma Misleading!!!! Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Eye Care: Renew Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Plan International Plan USA, Specific name of contact Corey They told me no money would be taken out of my bank. They lied. Baldivis Western Australia Author: Baldivis, Other Sales People: Plan International Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL Did not pay for job done. CENTRAL POINT Oregon Author: TAYLOR, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CENTRAL POINT, Oregon

Sep 19 2016
Edgar A Quinteros DBA International Office Solutions Ed Quinteros International Office Solutions, Orange, California Ed Quinteros -- MOVED Author: Glendale, California Loans: Edgar A Quinteros DBA International Office Solutions Orange, California

Sep 19 2016
Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum ReVitalize Skin Serum, age defying skin serumRenew rejuvenating eye cream Charged My Credit Card $89.00, twice, for 2 separate anti-aging beauty products that I did not order and Sant Ana California
Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum Internet

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Optical 2000 115 Cynthia Street---free standing optical clinic-eye exams and eye wear Clinton Mississippi Author: Clinton, Mississippi Eye Care: Optical 2000 Clinton, Mississippi

Sep 19 2016
Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C A1, Omkar Palace, RH135Block ā€˜Gā€™, Opp. Bahirwade GroundPune, Maharashtra 411019India You think you are ordering a trial size till you go to the next page during ordering. Then you see you are ordering not only the trial but a 3 pc set as well. You can go back...they even tell you you cancelled the order till it shows up on your bank statement. Cant get ahold of anyone there. Santa Ana California Author: Rogersville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C Santa Ana, California

Sep 19 2016
LashSerum Plus Deliberate fraud Internet Author: Zionsville, Indiana Eye Care: LashSerum Plus Internet

Sep 19 2016
EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx Ordered eye complex for shipping cost only,, then skin vitalize popped up as I was checking out for shipping cost only as well, thought I was getting a great deal paying $11.84 for both!  Santa Ana California Author: CASCO, Maine Bait-and-Switch: EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx Santa Ana, California