NAKED EYE 3D INTERNATIONAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Naked Eye 3D International
There may be more specific results for "Naked Eye 3D International"
For more specific results for "Naked Eye 3D International"
Showing 1-25 of 25,298 Found Reports For more specific results for "Naked Eye 3D International"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Joliqueskincream Joliqueeyeserum False advertised Joanna Gaines name, no place to check terms or conditions, charged me 387.00 in 1 month 10 days united kingdom Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Joliqueskincream Internet

Oct 17 2017
Avanti Skin Care seem to good too be true. Order the trial eye and skin cream however, 14 days later I got charged for 89.95 twice and I didn't agree to purchase this product again. Internet Author: LACEY, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Eye Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Oct 16 2017
Money Gram Scam throughSecret Shopper 2017 Corporate Research International Karl Phillips, Melissa Phillips, Melvin Harton, Robert Stanford, Pilar Hayer Fortunately I saw through this immediately but I see how some people could be fooled into doing this. Frankston Texas Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: 2017 Corporate Research International Frankston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Bella Serata Ordered free trial of eye and skin cream; paid shipping; received product and 3 days later received two separate invoices for $89 each; Phone number of each of these entries on my bank statement are not active N/A Internet Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Eye Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 16 2017
Parisians Glow Beauty Product They offered a free trial of face cream and continued to charge my account 89.00 a month which I did not authorize or was aware of. The product continued to be mailed to my previous address without my knowledge It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone and they do not provide any other contact information. Total fraud and deceptive business practices. St Petersburg Internet Author: Eastvale, California Eye Care: Parisians Glow Beauty Product Internet

Oct 16 2017
Nuway QFL Advanced eye care Joanna and Chip Gaines were used as enticement! Internet Facebook Author: Rossford, Ohio Eye Care: QFL Advanced eye care Internet

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Oasisgroup83@Nv ,shown on bank acct; boxes show Distributed by Avanti Skin Renewal & avantirenewal.com Charged $89.97 to credit card for trial items shipment 1607 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo shipment New York 14212 Author: Great Falls, Montana Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Internet

Oct 15 2017
Nuavive Derma Serum and Eye Cream. Please note that this item was presented on Shark Tank and all five invested in this product. Shame on them. Let's start this by saying SCAM. Many of us have been scammed by Nuavive from their free trial, auto-send products, shipping charges. It appers they have covered themselves from class action suit or even having their charges removed from your charge account. Do not deal with this company or any other company that tries to give you free samples on skin care products. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. If you want to purchase Nuavive, go to Amazon. The price for the serum is only $33, so much less that Nuvive is offering. Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Internet

Oct 14 2017
neulift neulift anti aging serum and cream talk to Theresa about the bill that followed after supposedly ordering the free trial for 4.95 and 5.95 respectively for neulift anti aging cream and eye serum Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Beauty Products: neulift Internet

Oct 13 2017
Creative Artist International Shady Company That Doesn't Pay It's Freelancers Oxnard California Facts Author: Massachusetts Legal Services: Creative Artist International Oxnard, California

Oct 13 2017
Eye to Eye National aka Eye to Eye aka E2E A scam in disguised using the name of helping disabled children! New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Tutoring: Eye to Eye National Internet

Oct 13 2017
lumidaire face cream,po box 25380,santa ana california 92799-5380 order trial face and eye cream for $4.95 and eye for 3.95.they billed my credit card for the bill and two weeks later charge my credit card for 89.77 and 89.71 for the creams .I filed a complaint with my credit card company two weeks ago and they are looking into to it and will have my account credit for it until the investigate.Me while a week later i receive more face and eye cream that i did not order.I'm sending it back by return to sender and see what happens.I have looked up to see if anybody else had this problem and it is wide spread and if you call to have them cancell anything that you did not order, the will charge you a 75.00 cancellation fee.This has got to be illigal. po box 25380 santa ana california 92799-5380 internet Author: sasakwa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: lumidaire face cream. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Femora Free 14-Day Trial of Face Cream & Eye Serum Nevada Author: Litchfield Park, Arizona Skin Care: Femora Internet

Oct 13 2017
Mark Bott, Owner, Operation Kidsafe International Do NOT deal with Mark Bott, Huckster, Liar, Thief Springfield Illinois Would you let this person work for you Author: Roswell, Georgia Sales People: Mark Bott, Operation Kidsafe Springfield, Illinois

Oct 13 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal & Avanti Eye Per billing, Dermaca Renewal Skin & FRGRP Eye Youth DECEPTIVENESS & LIES Willow Bend? Nationwide Texas & others Author: Wichita, Kansas Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal & Avanti Eye Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Christian Chat - Live International Fellowship 'Christian Bullies as according to the epistle of Timothy by Apostle Paul' Internet Author: New York Drunks: Work Place Bullies: Christian Chat - Live International Fellowship Internet

Oct 12 2017
RIP OFF OLD OPTOMETRIST HARASSING IN 1001 SUN VALLEY BLVD CONCORD, CA 94520 JAVIER GUILLERMO SANCHEZ SALAZAR RIP OFF OPTOMETRIST JAVIER GUILLERMO SANCHEZ SALAZAR HARASSING IN CONCORD CA Concord California Author: Concord, California Eye Care: RIP OFF OLD OPTOMETRIST HARASSING IN 1001 SUN VALLEY BLVD CONCORD, CA 94520 Concord, California

Oct 12 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Au Eye SerumLumidaire Premium Face Care False claims regarding all natural ingredients, very expensive product, and price was not clear when ordering the free trial Fountain Valley CA California Author: Oceanside, California Skin Care: Lumidaire Internet

Oct 12 2017
Jones International University (JIU) Ripped off acused of plagiarism did not do the dean offered no help sidded with instructor told to retake or drop out retook instructor quit on me could not contact held and kept sone refund money knew they were closing then gave me the degree over charge. Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: Jones International University (JIU) Internet

Oct 12 2017
cana eye serum cana marketing took money from my account after i ordered face lotion on line. order was not from them. st. petersburgh Florida Author: Westport, Connecticut Eye Care: cana eye serum st. petersburgh, Florida

Oct 11 2017
NuLuxe Skin Care As others have indicated, the business practices of this company are not consumer friendly and may, indeed, be fraudulent. I ordered a trial or sample of their skin care cream and an eye care serum (which was promoted as an enhancement to the skin care l Unfair Internet Author: Lorton, Virginia Skin Care: NuLuxe Skin Care Internet

Oct 11 2017
Chenven*RadiantSkin TTE*MagicEye I was offered a free sample of a new revolutionary skin cream to try out for only the shipping charges of $5.97 and also for an eye cream for the same shipping charges. Internet Author: San Rafael, California Skin Care: Chenven*RadiantSkin Internet

Oct 11 2017
celese eye serum Parisian secret nothing san diego ca Internet Author: sierraville, California Skin Care: celese eye serum Internet