NAKED EYE 3D INTERNATIONAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Naked Eye 3D International
There may be more specific results for "Naked Eye 3D International"
For more specific results for "Naked Eye 3D International"
Showing 1-25 of 15,770 Found Reports For more specific results for "Naked Eye 3D International"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Skin Novela Eye Novella Skin Novela Eye Novella is rip off Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Novela Internet

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Adaptive Eye Complex Stupendous SkinActiveNexacellCream NYAE SCAM Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Skin Care: Adaptive Eye Complex Internet

Jun 24 2017
DermaGenetix I ordered on line off FaceBook ad. I then called 877 719-5656 to cancell at 8:38 a.m., immediately after ordering, when I found I was being charged for eye solution I did not opt to purchase. What was to be a $4.99 order turned out to be $9.98. Order Fraudulent ordering options. When purchasing skin cream they tell you you're not done. An eye solution comes up but no options are given. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Credit Card Fraud: DermaGenetix

Jun 24 2017
TMG International AKA Christine King Never provided proof of work. Did nothing but fake publicity for 4 months . Scheduled events months out and then canceled the events/ meeting gs and still kept my money Beverly Hills California Author: Santa Monica, California Miscellaneous Companies: TMG International Beverly Hills, California

Jun 23 2017
Adaptive Eye Complex / Nexacell Scam / Internet Fraud / Do not buy the trial product Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Adaptive Eye Complex / Nexacell Internet

Jun 23 2017
Jaanu skin care Julio eye crime, Leovent Ultraglitter, DYA Dreamyaura (all same entity) Fraudulently offer free samples paying for shipping and uses credit card to send products even when consumer calls to say u don't want future product. Multiple addresses, telephone #s, Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Jaanu skin care Internet

Jun 23 2017
Diamond Resorts International Diamond Resorts International will ripoff your hard earned money. Las Vegas Nevada Author: CANOGA PARK, California Resorts: Diamond Resorts International Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Genetix advertised the product but never mentioned the prices of the skin cream antiwrinkle and the eye cream, I was surprised when I was charged on my bank account but never been sent a receipt of the purchase via email so it caused an overdraft on my account, which is a bad business practice, second the products are just 15 ml in quantities , prices too excessive as compared to other brands, $ 73.85 and $94.77. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix EYE SuntreePAD Riserefresheye Charged me for Products beyond the free trial that I did not receive. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Mehoopany, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 22 2017
Derma Refresh Ageless Eye RevitalizeBlissful moisturizer Charged me for the product before it was received. I called and cancelled any future orders and returned the product to them. Stanton California Author: Snellville, Georgia Skin Care: Derma Refresh Stanton, California

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront Eye Vibe Attempts to collect 105.79 not mine and/or reports to my credit Sherman Oaks California Author: Sandy, Utah Eye Care: DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
Alesse eye serum This company was on the internet and offered California is where the package came from Internet Author: Portage, Michigan Eye Care: Alesse eye serum Internet

Jun 22 2017
Eric Marshall Cash America International, Inc.Jack Morrisonattorneyjackmorrison85 threatening arrest over fake debt Internet Author: maricopa, Arizona Cash Services: Eric Marshall Internet

Jun 22 2017
International Parcel Service ipsparcel.com False advertising, extreme delays Clearwater Florida Author: Brentwood, New York Shipping Companies: International Parcel Service Clearwater, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS My daughter a minor registered to get the price of items too expensive she exit without purchasing. The item was sent tried returning. No response. DK-5100 Odense Denmark Author: Toronto, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS DK-5100 Odense c,

Jun 21 2017
SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Sky Travel International seems to be a Miami, Florida company, working with the Mexican company VillaGroup.com. Both were NON-RESPONSIVE to my issue. THE COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY US 808.84 AND NEVER MADE A RESERVATION FOR A VACATION. Miami, Florida Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Travel Services: SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jun 21 2017
Aviqua anti wrinkle cream Lucana eye cream Misleading, hidden agenda, Los Angeles California Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: Aviqua anti wrinkle cream Los Angeles, California

Jun 21 2017
International Development LLC Failed to respond to repeated calls regarding lighting warranry Roanoke Texas Author: CALUMET CITY, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: International Development LLC Roanoke, Texas

Jun 20 2017
Hollywood Color Contacts HCC Worst online shopping experience EVER! Henderson Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Eye Care: Hollywood Color Contacts Internet

Jun 20 2017
Bella Serata Skin Care, Bella Serata Eye Cream They offered trial samples for low price. They immediately charged my debit account $89.03 without me consenting to accepting continued products. Internet Author: clifton park, New York Eye Care: Bella Serata Skin Care Internet

Jun 20 2017
Try Replenish NATURALMUSCLEBUILD.COM Wrinkle cream & Eye serum supposed to be free trial. Yeah RIGHT? SCAM ALERT. Internet Phone numbers to cancel Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Skin Care: Try Replenish Internet

Jun 19 2017
Derma Refresh Blissful, Totally You Ordered Free Trial on eye cream & mosturizer.Returned promptly, Fighting for refund of $104.00 since March Stanton California Author: Mpls (Blaine), Minnesota Skin Care: Derma Refresh Internet

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California