Your Search | nancy brown@full moon farm

Aug 24 2016
Bagger Bags Ordered poor quality bags, sent back for full refund and cannot get them to refund my money Lake Worth Florida Author: Indiana Sales People: Bagger Bags Lake Worth , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
Cash Advance Inc Amber Lows and Jerry Brown Lawsuit titled email involving Speedy Cash Services Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Greers garage door service Greers garage, greer's garage doors I ordered garage doors and motors for a development. The doors were installed and when we requested the motors to be installed nobody would return our call for weeks. Finally the owners mother called me and said the owner ,her son, is in jail now and wont complete the work. He was paid in full. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Garage Door Companies: Greers garage door service Dallas, Texas

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

Aug 23 2016
Jason Anthony Full Name. Jason Anthony.Profession. An Attorney Inheritage/ next of kin scam.Togo Lome.
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Lawyers: Jason Anthony Internet

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

Aug 23 2016
NANCY PIER, XTREMEFRENCHBULLDOGS,SUNBURST FRENCHIES Do not send this person money. You will never get your puppy or money back. If you unlucky enough to get a puppy from NANCY ELLEN (BELL) PIER, it may not be the puppy in the photo and it certainly won't have a correct pedigree. St.Louis, MO, Daytona, FL, many missouri locations Internet
Nancy Pier Ripping off Missourians Again Author: Daytona Beach , Florida Animal Abuse: SUNBURST FRENCHIES Internet

Aug 23 2016
ProEx Underground Jason Butts Jason Butts and ProEx Underground is a SCAM - They take your money and will not complete the job. I have placed over 20 phone calls, even showed up to place of business. Jason promised a refund in full by end of July 2016 for the neglience and today, 8/23/16 we haven't received the check, and now having to file suit. Windsor Colorado Author: Windsor, Colorado Maintenance Companies: ProEx Underground Windsor, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Ryan Yokk Sellers beware he will steal from you. This buyer he will buy items from you then return something else back for a full refund and not get your items back. He is a fraud so sellers beware. Davenport Iowa Author: Davenport, Iowa Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Ryan Yokk Davenport, Iowa

Aug 22 2016
Brown Shipley Hampton Dean Ruined my life through incompetence deceit and misrepresentation Nottingham Notts Author: Bournemoutth , Financial Services: Brown Shipley

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
eatpraylove.com.au Greg Brown, Acheeva Business Solutions Pty LT Counterfeit goods, didn't fulfill order, scam Germany Author: Baltimore, Maryland Clothing Stores: eatpraylove.com.au Internet

Aug 18 2016
Filson PAY FULL PRICE or THROW IN GARBAGE. Seattle Washington Author: Alexandria, Virginia Clothing Stores: Filson Seattle, Washington

Aug 18 2016
Brown Agency, Wilhelmenia Austin, Wilhelmenia Brown AUSTIN Texas Author: Houston, Texas Modeling Agencies: Brown Agency AUSTIN , Texas

Aug 18 2016
McBride Entertainment Mafioso Music, Rodney McBride Shockingly rude and unprofessional, most likely a shame scam LA, CA Internet, California, New York Libel, Slander & Defamation Author: , New York Producers: McBride Entertainment Internet

Aug 16 2016
Morgan Glass Morgan Glass Chad Tyler Deadbeat Bidder Half Moon Bay California No Longer Employed at Morgan Glass Author: Dalton, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Chad Tyler of Morgan Glass Half Moon Bay, California

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Bobbie Porto Indigo Egg Brown egg blue eggBlue egg chick Bobbie sweetness turned Fowl once she got my money! Lutz Florida Author: Lathrop, California Unusual Rip-Off: Bobbie Porto Indigo Egg Lutz, Florida

Aug 14 2016
CozBest Company never sent my full order, did not give me a refund, and ignored my emails China Internet Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: CozBest Internet

Aug 13 2016
AutoHaul Transport Inc Wrecked my car while transporting and STILL HAVENT PAID IN FULL ALMOST 1 YEAR LATER Franklin Tennessee Why Are You Messing With This??? Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Transporters: AutoHaul Transport Inc Franklin, Tennessee

Aug 11 2016
Triplesun Photovoltaic Company Tony Hsalo Professional Debtor - Hides Behind Voice Mail - Does Not Pay Bills - Bounces Checks Irvine California LETTER FROM STATE OF VERMONT, OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL Author: California Dead Beat Customers: Triplesun Photovoltaic Company Irvine, California

24, Report #1322042

Aug 11 2016
Certplus LTD Actual Test.com Incorrectly charge me for an item and I requested a full refund immeditely after the transaction was completed and am still awaiting my refund. Internet Author: Riverdale , Georgia Education & Learning Centers: Certplus LTD Internet

25, Report #1321949

Aug 11 2016
Vinci hair clinic Miami Bad Results and Incompetent staff Miami Florida Vinci still refuses to tell the truth Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Vinci hair clinic Miami Miami, Florida