NANCY BROWN@FULL MOON FARM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Nancy Brown@Full Moon Farm
There may be more specific results for "Nancy Brown@Full Moon Farm"
For more specific results for "Nancy Brown@Full Moon Farm"
Showing 1-25 of 12,392 Found Reports For more specific results for "Nancy Brown@Full Moon Farm"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I received a letter demanding payment. calling Thankfully my bank is a federal credit union . I received a full refund several months ago . I have proof. Sherman Oaks California Author: PERRY, Georgia Questionable Activities: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Derma Genetix; Elevate Aura; Agaya Eye Serum; Misleading Trial on internet and youtube. Trial price good for 10 days only - then charged full price. Internet Author: Taylorsville, Utah Skin Care: Derma Genetics Internet

Jul 25 2017
Nuavive Derm The 14day trail advertisement is deceptive. It's a scam they will charge the full price of the product without your knowledge. Don't fall for the trap. I call two times and they were not concerned that the advertisement is deceptive and wouldn't refund my money or take the product back. Internet On-line based. Internet Author: Hoover, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Derm Internet

Jul 25 2017
Pure TestBlast Pure NitroMax Sent Free 30 day trial for shipping cost only. Charged full price subscription after 14 days. Wilmington, DE Internet Author: Blue Ridge, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Pure TestBlast Internet

Jul 25 2017
Bella serta and serum False advertisement, states will send trials and sends full bottles with no refunds Internet Author: Shawano, Wisconsin Skin Care: Bella serta and serum Internet

Jul 25 2017
Loretto Equipment K-Bid The coins I purchased as a full set had 5 in the set that were not the dates shown. I called and got nothing good for a response. I drove over 120 miles to pay and pick them up, guess I should have checked them all before leaving. Loretto Minnesota Author: New Prague, Minnesota Liars: Loretto Equipment K-Bid Loretto, Minnesota

Jul 25 2017
State Farm ignore auto diminished value claim Nationwide Author: Pearland, Texas Car Insurance: State Farm Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
The Swarm Group Jason Brown, iQualify Lending, Originator IQ Sold us live transfer leads and did not deliver a single lead. Woodstock Georgia Author: Melville, New York Business Consultants: The Swarm Group Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 24 2017
Parisian Glow Company offers a free trial only charging for shipping I now have THREE charges on my CC for almost $90 each. Enrolled me in an autoship program with no authorization. Will not accept returns. Company indicates that all this information is included in the fine print, but to the general consumer, the terms of this agreement are deceptive and completely unreasonable. The trial period apparently ends in 2 weeks and then you are charged the full amount unless you contact them to cancel the order. Bogus and highly suspect! Internet Author: Northfield, Vermont Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 22 2017
MR Interior design Manny Regalado II interior designer, paid for complete renovation, paid in full $92,000. Only $10,000 of furniture delivered. He is a con atist that has defruaded many families, see yelp review. Los Angeles California Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: MR Interior design Los Angeles, California

Jul 22 2017
BEAUTE COSMETICS BEAUTE This company ripped off my elderly Mother. She was impressed with their celebrity endorsements, and because she's on a fixed income the thought of paying shipping and handling was great. They have now sent her the original order and charged her full price, and yesterday she got another order, also full price. This is almost $200. She cannot seem to get a refund. They are a bad company, no integrity. Won't do right by this 76yr old Grandmother. I am contacting the Attorney General's office. I suggest anyone who's been a vicitm of their deceptive tactics, do the same. Their must be some type of fraud that applies to how they do business. Stay away from them. las vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE COSMETICS las vegas, Nevada

Jul 21 2017
Truxperts INC Dave McAuleyDennis McAuley Dave McAuley, who is a half owner of Truxperts INC out of Wetaskwin/Falun Alberta Canada does not pay his bills, nor honor his word or any items that he sells. He has a so called truck dealershsip, but if you look at his ads on Kijiji he basically is selling anything and everything including farm animals? Wetaskwin Alberta
Author: Wetaskwin, Alberta Truck Dealers: Truxperts INC Wetaskwin, Alberta

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Car Hop Vallejo, CA I bought a car from Car Hop in Vallejo in March 2017 and it just blew up July 16, 2017 (4 months) because I did not have full coverage they want me to still pay for a faulty car (DEATH TRAP) my daughter was driving from Fresno to Oakland the Nissan 2009 Versa started to smoke and then there was a pop (FIRE) she pulled over to the side of the road and the car blew up. Nationwide
Author: Oakland, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Nursery Baen Nursery Barn460 Sackett Point Road North Haven, CT 06473 The USA Nursery I ordered plants Only partial order came - items were dead. Spoke one time on the \phone with a person. No further answers, Messages full. North Haven Connecticut Author: BILOXI, Mississippi Landscaping: Nursery Baen North Haven, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
SkinfreshMD and Allurex-Offer GETFRESHHEALTHYLOOK and IMPROVEYOUTHFULLNESS offers a trial product , charged twice for shipping , after I canceled I was charged for a full size product . when called they said I accepted the terms .  Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Skin Care: SkinfreshMD and Allurex-Offer Internet

Jul 20 2017
WHYNOTLEASEIT they been stealing money out of my Discover Card for 7 months when they told me it was to be paid off ! I Had to Report it to my Discover card, that they were not not supposed to be taking any more money from my credit card they had been stealing a $160.50 for around 7 months from me. they need to be jailed, i had called them months ago they agreed,that it would be noted that, it would be paid off, but they lied ! they still been taking money from my Discover card for 7 months after they agreed on pay off ! i have paid 3 times more than a TV would have costed ! they are full crooks ! some one needs to do something about this going on ! Manchester New Hampshire What does the contract say? Author: pendergraass, Georgia TVs & VCRs: WHYNOTLEASEIT Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 19 2017
Brown/Olcott, PLLC Collection agency masquerading as a Law Firm Tucson Arizona Author: Avondale, Arizona Collection Agency's: Brown/Olcott, PLLC Tucson, Arizona

Jul 19 2017
Tabular LLC Thomas Kim Fraudulent accountant who claims to be an expert on QuickBooks Online. Thomas' contract requires full payment before any work is done. No work was done. Communication was poor. He is sly and a liar. Do your due diligence. It was a mistake that took much of our time and money. New York Internet Author: New York, New York Accounting: Tabular LLC Internet

Jul 19 2017
Luminary I order the luminary cream & eye cream. they said, it free try just pay 4.95 per order. they did not said anything about returning the products within 14 days otherwise you will be charge on your acct. for $93.79 per item. Nor need to cancel the order either. I got charged 4 times of $93.79. I tried to dispute the charges and they didn't refund my full amount of the charges. and the shipping didn't include the invoice nor the receipt of my order either. This is a scam company. berkeley california Author: berkeley, California Skin Care: Luminary Internet

Jul 19 2017
Allumiderm Free trial offer, without showing full terms and policy. Charged $170 on my credit card. Called company and was told I did not cancel my subscription on time. California Internet Author: Comstock Park, Michigan Skin Care: Alliumiderm Internet

Jul 19 2017
KeyTax Group A Full Refund Jacksonville, Florida Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Income Tax Service: KeyTax Group Internet

Jul 18 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Was paid in full for a trial sample and months later received a collection notice for $98.71 from Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California Author: San Bernardino, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 18 2017
gpsoutlets navigation & cameras paid in full for camera on may 18 it is now July 18 and no camera no response to emails no phone contact Santa Monica California Author: WILMINGTON, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: gpsoutlets navigation & cameras Santa Monica, California