Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

National Action Financial Services, Inc

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Alcat Cell science systems, prior (((REDACTED))) throughout the entire mgmt team & owner(except for lee) Deerfield Beach, Florida Legal Notice Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Consumer Services: Alcat Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Publishers Clearing House Harlan, Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Clark Construction of Texas, Inc.; Clark Construction; Elise Garfield; AJ Clark; Unfilled Pothole Damaged my Car with No Warning Signs of said Pothole; San Antonio Texas Unsettled Claim Against ClarkPave.com AKA Clark Construction, Elise Garfield; and AJ Clark of Clark Construction. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Clark Construction of Texas San Antonio, Texas

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 28 2017
Volt Electric, Jamey Boudreaux scrupulous, cheat, crook,swindler, scoundrel,phony, untrustworthy, risk Ft Worth Texas Author: gulf breeze, Florida Electrical Services: Volt Electric Ft Worth, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Sent a letter saying I won 250.000 dollar from a consumers sweepstakes held on Feb.13th 2017.Then they sent a check for 2,350.00 to help pay the processing fees. USA office 881 Main Ave Los Angeles CA 90014 Nationwide Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Banks: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 28 2017
One Stop Carpet Abel Gutierrez NOT PROFESSIONAL DID A HORRIBLE JOB Selma California Author: Visalia , California Cleaning Services: One Stop Carpet Selma, California

Feb 28 2017
MSCO your marketing sucks should be called why our marketing sucks rye New York Author: crompond , New York Consumer Services: MSCO rye, New York

Feb 28 2017
North american financial Stole money from my debit card Nevada Author: Walker, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: North american financial Nevada

Feb 28 2017
Cheryl Switzer C.A. Lee, Cheryl Kellems Switzer, Cheryl Lee Cellems ,Cheryl Kellem Investment Fund GCR / RV Iraqi Dinar Scam project funding New Bern, NC Internet
Author: Alabama Financial Services: Cheryl Switzer Internet

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 27 2017
Bill Matrix GA Power online payment three party Rip Off Atlanta Nationwide Author: norcross, Georgia Financial Services: Bill Matrix Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Roger Johnson Do not work for Roger Johnson without payment up front. He will make all kinds of excuses and reasons for the delay of payment but will not pay. Little Elm Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Pool Services: Roger Johnson Little Elm, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Kenn Kakosian Be aware of this incompetent crook who damaged my tooth and stole my insurance money New York New York
Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Kenn Kakosian New York, New York

Feb 27 2017
JPay inc Charged my credit card for a Video visit before confirmation and the facility doesn't even provide video visits and JPay won't refund! Internet
Author: Pasco, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: JPay inc Internet

Feb 27 2017
Victory Moving & Storage/ National moving company DJ, Zack, Alyssa, Eric, Jenna, Ashley, Danielle, Over charged, Damages, missing items, Delays, incompleted delivery Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Etowah, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Victory Moving & Storage/ National moving company Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 27 2017
TRS Limited claim i owe them $179.97....i have no idea where this claim came from.they send me a letter that says i must respond within 30 days or further action will be taken....action on what? let me know the accuser ripped off consumer philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Woodinville, Washington Liars: TRS Limited philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Tried to collect payment for medical services never received. Greenville SC Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Feb 27 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver did not receive order Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Mail Order Services: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 27 2017
ucs auto see I told you you would not respond You just steal money and provide no servie charlotte North Carolina Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Employment Services: ucs auto charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 27 2017
Agent Leah Ann Branthafer Agent-in-Charge unknown Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Agent Leah Ann Branthafer Internet

Feb 27 2017
Mac's Handyman Services Mac Reed moved into home, got evicted, then destoyed home for $7000.00 Hemet California Author: Hemet, California Mobile Home Parks: Mac's Handyman Services Hemet, California

Feb 27 2017
Select Portfolio Servicing SPS, Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. SPS commited wrongful foreclosure fraud Salt Lake City Utah Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Court Judges: Select Portfolio Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah