NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION ALSO ANOTHER COMPANY CALLED LAS VEGAS, NAVADA ACTIONABLE AWARD PROGRAM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: National Awards Commission Also Another Company Called Las Vegas, Navada Actionable Award Program
There may be more specific results for "National Awards Commission Also Another Company Called Las Vegas, Navada Actionable Award Program"
For more specific results for "National Awards Commission Also Another Company Called Las Vegas, Navada Actionable Award Program"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

dollarinpocket Another scam Internet
Author: Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina Attorney Generals: dollarinpocket Internet

Jul 25 2017
Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Oakhaven Mobile Home Park Treated me as a Manager and a good one! Worked xtra hours for this new Company !!they are stupid, but think there the greatest!  Burbank Irvine Calif Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Burbank,

Jul 25 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Award Notification Commission Large Prize Scam via Mail Kansas City Kansas Author: Magalia, California Cross-Border Scams: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 25 2017
Vine vera The saleswomen told me the skin care care product was 99 dollars but it showed up 108 on my card. The two products that I bought at the kiosk burned my face! They also never informed me on their strict no refund policy. Cerritos California in the Cerritos mall. Nationwide Author: Cypress, California Bait-and-Switch: Vine vera Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Nissian auto Bought a Nissian leaf. Car has 36000 miles. In May 2017. June of 2017 One month. Latter car is at Nissian dealer Oxford AL DIAGNOSED with bad battery. No warranty. Even though I purchased extended warranty Nissian knew this. Vehicles should have been recalled they had bad battery's when they were sold new Now I gave 4 years of payments And no car It has been at the Dealer 5 weeks no repairs performed. Bad. Car company Nissian Tenn Nationwide/worl Author: Talladega, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissian auto Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Auto Mechanics of Orlando Preview Report Title: Mobile Mechanics of Orlando DO NOT USE Tom or this company!!  ORLANDO Florida Orlando Internet Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Mechanics: Auto Mechanics of Orlando Internet

Jul 25 2017
ABC Mouse I signed up for a free subscription not knowing what I was signing up for and now it keeps taking money from my card. Every time I go to log in it ask for more money. I called the number and no one answers. It's a scam Internet Author: Philadelphia, Mississippi Con Artists: ABC Mouse Internet

Jul 25 2017
Award notification commossion A N C Required 12.99 to get a check from anc for 1325000 Kansas city Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Court Judges: Award notification commossion Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Infinity Appliance Household appliance debacle! Wouldn't order the part, wouldn't return calls, TERRIBLE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. Bianca is, quite possibly, THE worst. Humble Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Infinity Appliance Humble, Texas

Jul 25 2017
ClairSkin UPP*BEAUTYOMNIFHL*CARALLUMAFORSKOLN I was given a 14 day trial period for a product, but did not receive the product until 11 days had passed. I called to let them know that I had only received one of the two samples, and that it wasn't until I arrived back in town. OH, GA Internet Author: Johns Island, South Carolina Skin Care: ClairSkin Internet

Jul 25 2017
Colonial Penn life, I work for ford motor company, I pay this company for a short term disability policy in the event I cannot work ,it is a 3 month limit for 2500 a month, New york Nationwide Author: copiague, New York Alternative Health: Colonial Penn life Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Palm Beach Appliance Repair Appliance Company got paid, but made no repair!! Boynton Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Appliances: Palm Beach Appliance Repair Boynton Beach, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Institute of Makeup Artistry & F/X of San Antonio, The Artistry Company,Carrie von Loudon Absolutly what I paid for Gave me the education to start my career san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Trade Schools: Institute of Makeup Artistry & F/X of San Antonio san antonio, Texas

Jul 25 2017
Marc Weber DDS Marc Weber Dentist,Marc Weber dds,Weber Dentist,Marc E. Weber If you have been to Marc Weber Dentist and his Dental practice, before you file a police report with the Red Bank Police. It's not Marc Weber dds but the new owners as of 2006, Poller and Marin also have complaints with the State Board of Dentistry vs Poller & Marin not Dr. Mariner and contact Marc Weber dds and he's there to help. Dr. Marc Weber has no the following judgments or malpractice Red Bank New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Dental Services: Marc Weber DDS Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Loretto Equipment K-Bid The coins I purchased as a full set had 5 in the set that were not the dates shown. I called and got nothing good for a response. I drove over 120 miles to pay and pick them up, guess I should have checked them all before leaving. Loretto Minnesota Author: New Prague, Minnesota Liars: Loretto Equipment K-Bid Loretto, Minnesota

Jul 25 2017
Royal air They added stupid stuff to the report to my my home warranty company and expected me to pay because my warranty is not going to pay for things that is not needed. So now my warranty company will not send other ac person out because they said they would do the job without asking if I was ok with all the extras but now they have me. I have to pay or I don't get service and my Warren company wont send out another. So in All they add crap to your bill you don't need. Cypress Houston Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: Royal air Internet

Jul 25 2017
National Brokers of America Liars and mis represent insurance Reading pa Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
LashSerum https://lashrejuv.com/offer/rejuv4/ horrible company. I got an allergic reaction and threw it away - called to return it and they will only return it if you PAY 29.95. I already spent $50 on a doctor visit and $20 on eye drops!! I threw it away because I was afraid my kids would get a hold of it. Eagle Idaho Author: Long Beach, New York Internet Fraud: LashSerum Eagle, Idaho

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Safe Site Storage - Layton: This Company Is Crooked Layton Utah
Author: Orem, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Safe Site Storage - Layton Layton, Utah

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Kids Adorable Ordered for Granddaughter(age 2yr old) LED Winged Gym shoes on 07/08/2017 Company failed to send but kept my money Kids Adorable, 1222 F Ave SE Unit B Hickory , North Carolina Internet Author: Ohio Shipping & Handling: Kids Adorable Internet

Jul 25 2017
CELLUAR SALES This company is a scam as a Verizon company Buford Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: CELLUAR SALES Buford, Georgia

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide