Your Search | national credit shopper, e credit solutions, aka capital choice

Feb 06 2016
Mary Beth Designs Mary Beth Pirrone Filed Credit Card Chargeback after receiving Item and Not Returning it for a refund Grosse Point Park Michigan Author: Park Rapids, Minnesota Artist Galleries: Mary Beth Designs Grosse Point Park, Michigan

Feb 06 2016
CBCS Fake Credit Agency Collecting on Behalf of Gas South Columbus Ohio Author: Milton, Georgia Collection Agencies: CBCS Columbus, Ohio

Feb 05 2016
Dennis Bly/Fitzsimmons FISERV....Craigslist Dennis Bly FISERV Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Dennis Bly/Fitzsimmons Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 05 2016
EMPS First Data Corp Steals your money with bogus fees Hagertown Maryland Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: EMPS Hagertown, Maryland

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Beautimer offered me a promotional l gift then charged my credit card 8 times 100.00 each time. Internet Author: Ephrata , Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beautimer Internet

Feb 05 2016
Furniture Factory Outlet Bad credit they will rip you OFF Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Furniture Factory Outlet Wichita, Kansas

Feb 05 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 05 2016
Bangbro. Aprosupport Fraulent billing .billed my debit card sent two emails $29.95 and $39.95 Internet Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bangbro. Internet

Feb 04 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG iPhone for $1.99 and have charged my $199 twice on my credit card Internet Author: sayward, British Columbia V0P1R0, Alabama Online banking: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Feb 04 2016
FUNDED.COM They are a complete RIP OFF. Lied over the phone and Billed Credit card with out permision NEW BRIGHTON Minnesota Author: Phoenix, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: FUNDED.COM Internet

Feb 04 2016
ADT Security system never installed yet charged my credit card Nationwide Author: Cross River, New York Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
creditacceptance credit acceptance they are rip offs i wasnt even 30 days late detroit michigan Nationwide Yet again.... Author: hobbs, New Mexico Loans: creditacceptance Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
THEGAMESUPPLY.NET ,TGS.NET ,CHADWICK575 SCAM! FRAUD! STEALS PEOPLES MONEY! 15 YEAR OLD KID! Wilmington, North Carolina Author: , Computer Software: THEGAMESUPPLY.NET AKA TGS.NET AKA CHADWICK575 Wilmington, North Carolina

Feb 04 2016
Zeigler Auto Group AKA BMW of Orland Park BMW Failed to Honor Warranty Orland Park Illinois I very interested Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Zeigler Auto Group Orland Park, Illinois

Feb 04 2016
Experian freecreditreport.com Signed me up for $21.95 monthly charge without my consent. Refused to refund. Internet Author: Utah Credit Services: Experian Internet

Feb 04 2016
RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty Terrible Realty company to deal with, poor attitude, unprofessional OLIVER BC Author: Princeton, British Columbia Realtors: RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty OLIVER, British Columbia

Feb 04 2016
Patriot Payment Group Deceptive practices, Non-disclosure of ALL fees Dallas Texas Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Patriot Payment Group Dallas, Texas