Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | national credit systems inc., ncs plus inc, amerassist ar solutions inc

Apr 17 2014
PS Gourmet Cooking JBEI Gourmet Rewards Made unauthorized charges to my account, $9.95 each, twice in a week. Vista California Author: Visalia, California Credit Card Fraud: PS Gourmet Cooking Internet

Apr 17 2014
bluebird made me lose my car, home, and furniture salt lake utah utah Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: bluebird Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
RMG Systems Receivables Management Group Total Fraud!!! Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: RMG Systems Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Apr 17 2014
Georgia Carpets Inc. Sent Wrong Carpet, Will Not Fully Reimburse Dalton Internet Author: Nags Head, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Stores: Georgia Carpets Inc. Internet

Apr 17 2014
Dynamic Premium Incentives Grand Incentives Inc The same scam. I attended a presentation with free airfare as an incentive. I paid $70 but Grand Incentives won't honor the obligation. Since I mailed the check I'm going to try the Postal Inspectors to get some action. Woodbridge Virginia Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Air Travel: Dynamic Premium Incentives Woodbridge, Virginia

Apr 17 2014
worldecm.com Thomas Thompson Ordered a part from this guy first he told me it would be a couple of days. After a couple of calls he says that he had to order the part he said he had. When I asked for my money back he denied me saying he could not do it. After the back and forth I finally said that I would go to PayPal and my credit card to refund my payment he said good luck. After I got off the phone I googled him to find out this is his m.o. I'm not the first and probably won't be the last. If you can please avoid his business and name he sounds friendly at first but so does the devil. Beware! Trion Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: worldecm.com Trion, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
options credit Don Antle Don Pocket my money instead or distributing to my creditors Surrey British Columbia Author: Alberta Credit & Debt Services: options credit British Columbia

Apr 17 2014
BluePay Inc. Frudulent + Unethical billing and contract Naperville Illinois Author: menlo park, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BluePay Inc. Naperville, Illinois

Apr 17 2014
FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Fraud Deception Credit Card Fraud Unauthorized Con Deceit Scam Swindle Fake Poor Bad Customer Service Internet Author: , Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Internet

Apr 17 2014
Wells Fargo Merchant Services WELLS FARGO MERCHANT SERVICES WILL STEAL YOUR INCOME DO NOT USE !! Miami floria Author: miami, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Wells Fargo Merchant Services Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Denizen Services inc. Kassius Denizen Overdue Late paycheques/payments to workers Toronto Ontario Author: carrollton, Texas Security Services: Denizen Services inc. Toronto, Ontario

Apr 17 2014
Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing I-clubmarketing.com I-clubmarketing explosive media inc Donovan media explosive media inc the web leaders ny law professionals WARNING SCAM COMPANY OF TOM DONOVAN HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY POLICE FOR FRAUD Oceanside New York Author: Oceanside, New York Internet Fraud: Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing Oceanside, New York

Apr 17 2014
Runion Home Services Inc. Keith Runion, Shawn Runion, Shawnie Runion Completed 101 Jobs as an independant contractor, am still owed $2419.90 Brooksville Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Runion Home Services Inc. Brooksville, Florida

Apr 17 2014
ACS INC I owe and never applied for this Internet Author: Lansdowne, Maryland Collection Agencies: ACS INC Internet

Apr 17 2014
DEBT COLLECTOR 1-866-816-7827 The law requires you receive notification in regards to allegations made against you Internet Author: West Dennis, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: DEBT COLLECTOR 1866-816-7827 Internet

Apr 17 2014
Transworld Van Lines Dolphin Moving Systems Gregory Dolphin Ernie McNab Transworld Van Lines Held Our Furniture Hostage & Demanded More Money! Clearwater Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: Transworld Van Lines Clearwater, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Took money out of my bank account for payment and did not post it to my account for over a month while charging me late fees. Norcross, GA Internet Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Credit Services: Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Internet

Apr 17 2014
Consumer Research Group and/or Credit Repair Group This number has been calling me for the last 9 months - explain to them I am not interested but they continue to call multiple times. I have requested to be removed from their calling list and was told that it would take 72 hours but that did not happen.  Garden Grove California Author: Gwynn Oak, Maryland Consumer Services: Consumer Research Group Garden Grove, California

Apr 17 2014
MPIS, Inc Paid money got nothng New Creek WV Author: Fischer, Texas Private Investigators: MPIS, Inc Internet

Apr 17 2014
Aqua Finance Inc * Sound Air Solutions, Everett, WA * Hague Quality Water, Groveport, OH How Aqua Finance and Sound Air Solutions tried to rip off my elderly uncle... Wausau Wisconsin Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: Aqua Finance Inc Wausau, Wisconsin

Apr 17 2014
Consumer Tax Relief Their rep said he would put a program for my tax problem. When i got to the case worker two weeks later, she didn't have a clue what i was talking about. I later found that this program never existed. They said they would no a better job of doing my taxes than turbo tax, they didn't do any better. They charge my credit card $19.99 monthy without my approval. This company is a riffoff. Irvine California Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Tax Services: Consumer Tax Relief Irvine , California

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Pure Green Garcinia, Health Choice Plus LLC, HCA POWER Gracinia, Pure Green Garcinia ,pure garcinia cambogia, HCA Power, 90 day weight loss challenge Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus LLC Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 17 2014
C R Helpcenter Scott Brown Robert Miller National Student loan relief Being investigated by state and federal agencies Temecula California Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: C R Helpcenter Temecula, California

Apr 17 2014
NORTHERN LEASING FRAUD, FORCED TO SIGN AWAY RIGHTS, HAVING FELONS SELL THEIR CRAP NEW YORK New York Author: BILLINGS, Montana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NORTHERN LEASING NEW YORK, New York