Your Search | national fire & safety inspection

May 24 2016
Challenger Pools Failed several inspection, failed to have work done on time, failed to make appointments, horrible customer service tampa Florida Author: palm arbor, Florida Pool Builders: Challenger Pools tampa, Florida

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
NICET National Institute for certification in engineering technologies You pay for certification, and the test is changed so you will fail, during the testing window Alexandria Virginia Author: springfield, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: NICET Alexandria, Virginia

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 22 2016
Machine Zone, Game of War - Fire Age, The Real Time Company Stole money Internet Internet Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Casinos & Cardrooms: Machine Zone Internet

May 21 2016
National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Blatant scam used to trick highschool football players all over the country into giving up serious cash Nationwide Author: Columbia, Illinois Sports Instruction: National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Nationwide

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 19 2016
Bureau of Defaulters Agency Debt Collections Management, National Debt Settlement, Debt Collectors, they started off with an email, then they sent me even more emails Chicago,IL Toms River, NJ Internet Author: Deering, Alaska Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Internet

May 19 2016
First National Collections Bureau, Inc., LVNV Funding, LLC Scam Collection Attempt Sparks Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: First National Collections Bureau, Inc. Sparks, Nevada

May 18 2016
FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK First convenience bank, first national Bank Charged me over draft fee when I had the money. Also very disrespectful bank Lufkin texas How do you know? Author: Diboll, Texas Banks: FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK Lufkin, Texas

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 18 2016
National Moving Group Chris Paschal, ToddFrank Anthony Do NOT trust this company!! Boca Raton Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Bait-and-Switch: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

May 18 2016
Wells Fargo National Bank - Marquis Credit Card No Warning! Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wells Fargo National Bank nationwide

May 18 2016
Sierra Nevada Pet Company Discount Pet Meds No response when I attempted to cancel the order, no response to questions about product safety Internet Author: Nevada Drugstores: Sierra Nevada Pet Company Internet

May 17 2016
Hanover Insurance Co/Brunswick Insurance Co National Insurance Company Scams Contractors out of Thousands forcing them out of business West Virginia Eastern Panhandle Nationwide Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Hanover Insurance Co/Brunswick Insurance Co Nationwide

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
National School of Dental Assisting Rip off school DO NOT GO HERE Denver Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Corrupt Companies: National School of Dental Assisting Denver, Colorado

May 16 2016
National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Deceiving Company who doesn't care about people, only profit and greed Internet Author: Rhode Island Driving Schools: National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Internet

May 16 2016
National Asset Recovery Service Danielle Ambersley She said i won 7 million and a benz but i have to pay 150 to get a reciept number to get my prize She said she lived in kanasa but her facebook say Nationwide Well duh! Author: Odessa, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: National Asset Recovery Service Nationwide

May 15 2016
National Tire Bad Business, Dishonest and Incompetent Hollywood Florida
Author: pembroke pines, Florida Auto Repair Service: National Tire Hollywood, Florida

May 14 2016
Cox logistics in lonestar texas Safety man,dont know **** about driving owner is a joke, These clowns are a joke dont pay there bills Lonestar Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Cox logistics in lonestar texas Lonestar, Texas

May 13 2016
California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: CalSouthern is dedicated to providing a rich and dynamic educational experience to those who choose the freedom and flexibility of distance learning to satisfy their educational and professional goals.The university has over 100 faculty mentors who are highly credentialed and work one-on-one with students. CalSouthern’s dedication is to always maintain the highest possible standards at every step of the learning process. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Accreditation Hubris Author: Beverly Hills, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CalSouthern University mission to provide high quality undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, & educational programs to adult learners throughout the world using distance learning methodologies. California Southern University dedicated to 100% Student Satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

May 13 2016
Crystal Brown/ Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Crystal Brown/ Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Dead Beat Renter/ Crystal Bown/ Scam Artist/ Do not Rent to Crystal Brown!! Eunice Shriver Hires Dead Beat Renters! Bethesda Maryland
Author: California Tenants: Crystal Brown/ Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Bethesda , Maryland

May 12 2016