NATIONAL GRANT ASSOCIATION, U.S. GOVERNMENT GRANT ASSOCIATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: National Grant Association, U.S. Government Grant Association
There may be more specific results for "National Grant Association, U.S. Government Grant Association"
For more specific results for "National Grant Association, U.S. Government Grant Association"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017

Oct 17 2017
Government Vacation Rewards Misleading Information About Program Presented when Approached to Purchase Membership Internet Author: Hooper, Utah Lodging: Government Vacation Rewards Internet

Oct 16 2017
The National Persion Rescue group / Fort lee New jersey Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Animal Shelters: National Persion Rescue group / ,

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
lincoln academy i was told if i paid near 400 $ and took a standar test if i passed i would get my highschool diploma that would be valid in all of the u.s and puerto rico . Author: west park, Florida Private Schools: lincoln academy Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bari national builders llc Antonio deligio Rip off and very unprofessional workmanship Miramar and Georgia Florida
Author: MIAMI SHORES, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bari national builders llc , Florida

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 13 2017
Eye to Eye National aka Eye to Eye aka E2E A scam in disguised using the name of helping disabled children! New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Tutoring: Eye to Eye National Internet

Oct 13 2017
HMS National Home Warranty HMS cannot meet the service level expectations fort lauderdale Florida Author: Suffolk, Virginia Warranty Companies: HMS National Home Warranty fort lauderdale, Florida

Oct 12 2017
NATIONAL CIVILIAN LAW CENTER OF AMERICA THIS COMPANY MISREPRESENTED THEMSELVES TO ME AND SCAMMED ME FOR ALMOST 4,000 DOLLARS RANCHO CUCAMONGO California Author: BOYNTON BEACH, Florida Loan Modification: NATIONAL CIVILIAN LAW CENTER OF AMERICA RANCHO CUCAMONGO, California

Oct 11 2017
National Processing Center Medicare cuts Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Seymour, Indiana Insurance Companies: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 11 2017
Tax Resale Certificate TaxresaleCertificate.org Pretend to be a government tax agency, when they are not Louisville Kentucky
Author: Santa Barbara, California Government Services: Tax Resale Certificate Louisville, Kentucky

Oct 11 2017
Yessenia Campoverde & Corporate Suites Yessenia Campoverde of Corporate Suites (run by Hayim A. Grant) misrepresented the services CS provides to my company and breached their contract. She will make representations to you in a polite and ethic way, but she will be lying. Hayim did the same thing to me. Yessenia and Haymin are corporate slime bags and so is there company. Beware of and stay aware from these crooks. New York New York Author: New York, New York Property Management: Corporate Suites & Yessenia Campoverde New York, New York

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
National Financial Svc LLC I have a $50.00 charge on my bank account and I did not use their services New York New York Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Investment Brokers: National Financial Svc LLC New York, New York

Oct 10 2017
Listen Clear They scammed my disabled father Savannah Georgia In general, it is not a rip off Author: Timmins, Ontario Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Savannah, Georgia

Oct 08 2017
AACI / Asian Americans for Community Involvement / Leadership Honoree David Cortese David Cortese President of the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors Corrupted Leaders, Corrupted Communities, Corrupted Santa Clara County Family Judges/ Corrupted Gilroy Police Department San Jose California
Author: San Jose, California Federal Government: AACI/Asian Americans for Community Involvement/Leadership Honoree David Cortese San Jose, California

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, JACK STUDNICKY, JEFF BARTON, DUNCAN MCGOWAN AND MARIE WILLIAMS PANAMA CITY PANAMA
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty PANAMA CITY, Other

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province

Oct 07 2017
National Van Lines Vanguard Logistics Avoid using them - still waiting for compensation for lost items Bethel Connecticut Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Moving Companies: National Van Lines Bethel, Connecticut

Oct 06 2017
FTC Do Not Call Registry Federal Trade Commission Do Not Call RegistryNational Do Not Call Registryhttps:donotcall.gov/ ftc.gov/faq/consumer.../list-number-national-do-not-call-registry FTC Do Not Call Registry appears to be selling our registered telephone numbers Washington, DC Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Civil Rights Violators: FTC Do Not Call Registry Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
National Processing Center Deceptive flier received in mail. Makes you believe it's from a government office. Nowhere on the flier does it indicate that it's not affiliated with the government, but the rip the sides off envelope did. I guess this is there way of saying we did indicate that we aren't government. Us humans take the envelope and throw it away. I'm glad I am smart enough to look at things closely. WASHINGTON DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Edmonds, Washington Funeral Services: National Processing Center WASHINGTON DC, Dist of Columbia

Oct 06 2017
BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM USED CAR LOT OR MUSEUM BRANSON Missouri IT IS A USED CAR LOT NOT A MUSEUM Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Auto Dealers: BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM BRANSON, Missouri

Oct 06 2017
National Warranty services Sold me a warranty without telling me the actual price of the contract. llinois (Berwyn, Cicero, Oak Lawn)/company:FL. Florida Author: palos heights, Illinois Auto Warranty: National Warranty services Internet