Your Search | national grant association, u.s. government grant association

Sep 25 2016
International Nurses Association Membership Scam/Predatory Islip Nationwide Author: Auburn, Maine Questionable Activities: International Nurses Association Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
NCP NCP National Campus ProfessionalsStudent RelationsTcbusa.com Business ad advertising, business promotional advertising Delray Florida
Author: East Meadow, New York Door to Door Sales: NCP Delray, Florida

Sep 24 2016
national record service illinois deed provider They asked for $59.50 and they will send a copy of my property deed illinois Illinois Big scam Author: dallas, Texas Chambers of Commerce: national record service illinois, Illinois

Sep 23 2016
National pool wholsalers Scare tactics, after stopping payment, National pool wholesalers Okeechobee flor Author: leechburg, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: National pool wholsalers Florida

Sep 23 2016
US Federal Grant Department Scam, Harassment, Foreign, Perverted Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Federal Grant Department Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
United Service Association for Heath Care USA Service for heath Care Deceptive ripoff Texas Author: CHARLESTON, West Virginia Health Insurance: United Service Association for Heath Care TX

Sep 22 2016
US Copyright office the government rips off musicians who cannot afford to copyright their works legally and is a monopoly Washington, district of columbia Author: California Legal Services: US Copyright office Washington,,

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 22 2016
Hoosier Salvage Hoosier Salvage & Liquidators, National Rentals, Bargain Truckloads, Lee Michaels, Michael Back, Michael Fuquay Scam, Fraud, Con Indiana Internet Author: Internet Work at Home: Hoosier Salvage Internet

Sep 21 2016
linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Steven Saucedo, Paul Daniel Chapa Violation of U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 1 › § 8 and Texas Rules of Appellate procedure 24.1c.1.C Corpus Christi Texas Author: adams, North Dakota Attorneys General: linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 19 2016
Florida Water Analysis RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee which keeps customers protected from high prices, and low quality. Florida Water Analysis offers a matching LIFETIME WARRANTY, with the quality of water their system offers for the same or less, and they will match it plus reduce the price by 10%, GUARRANTEED. Florida Water Analysis is a member of the Water Quality Association, and has an A+ rating with the BBB. They have an interest in serving its customers in the best way possible, and will stop at nothing for full customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis wants what is best for it’s customers, PURIFIED, CONDITIONED WATER, AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, GUARRANTEED.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Water Filtration Systems: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN , Florida

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Mailed notice of cash prize winning of $1,560,000.00 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Jackson Heights New York Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment advisors NFA. Jackson Heights, New York Responding to report on National Fulfillment Advisors Author: Redding, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment advisors

Sep 19 2016
Automated Marketing Management CashPac Guaranteed winner  stamped with a Presorted First Class U.S. Postage paid in Tampa, FL Fresh Meadows,New York 11366 Nationwide Author: robstown, Texas Cash Services: Automated Marketing Management Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Amir attaie Rental scam beware! San Diego,Chicago,China,Australia Nationwide Author: San Diego , California Federal Government: Amir attaie Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Nations First Office repair Avoid National Firsr-Rip Off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Nations First Office repair Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 16 2016
National fulfillment advisors Bulls*, I should have known better Jackson Heights New York Author: leadville, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: National fulfillment advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 15 2016
ACS Inc false claims internet Internet Author: national city , California Cash Services: ACS Inc Internet

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
CYF CHILDREN YOUTH AND FAMILY CYF UNLAWFULLY TOOK MY BABY Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Government Corruption: CYF Internet

Sep 14 2016