NATIONAL HEALTH CARE DISCOUNT, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: National Health Care Discount, Inc
There may be more specific results for "National Health Care Discount, Inc"
For more specific results for "National Health Care Discount, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Krasa / ilus They charged my credit card and did not send the product krasaskin.com Internet Author: REDDING, California Skin Care: Krasa / ilus Internet

Jul 25 2017
Vine vera The saleswomen told me the skin care care product was 99 dollars but it showed up 108 on my card. The two products that I bought at the kiosk burned my face! They also never informed me on their strict no refund policy. Cerritos California in the Cerritos mall. Nationwide Author: Cypress, California Bait-and-Switch: Vine vera Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Bella serta and serum False advertisement, states will send trials and sends full bottles with no refunds Internet Author: Shawano, Wisconsin Skin Care: Bella serta and serum Internet

Jul 25 2017
FIXD Automotive -or- FIXD: The Active Car Health Monitor Complete Junk. Do Not Buy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Auto Repair Service: FIXD Automotive Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 25 2017
Tryparisianglow.com Allegedly On-line St.petersberg Florida Internet Author: Rosebud, Texas Skin Care: Tryparisianglow.com Florida

Jul 25 2017
ClairSkin UPP*BEAUTYOMNIFHL*CARALLUMAFORSKOLN I was given a 14 day trial period for a product, but did not receive the product until 11 days had passed. I called to let them know that I had only received one of the two samples, and that it wasn't until I arrived back in town. OH, GA Internet Author: Johns Island, South Carolina Skin Care: ClairSkin Internet

Jul 25 2017
Colonial Penn life, I work for ford motor company, I pay this company for a short term disability policy in the event I cannot work ,it is a 3 month limit for 2500 a month, New york Nationwide Author: copiague, New York Alternative Health: Colonial Penn life Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Nouveau Skin Care Deceptive FREE TRIAL St Petersberg Fl Author: Archer, Florida Skin Care: Nouveau Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Skinenergize Eyeenliven, Eyessobeautiful, Newbeautytoday, Visalia Skincare California Author: Ariton, Alabama Eye Care: Skinenergize California

Jul 25 2017
Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Global Travel Worldwide FRAUD Maitland Florida Author: Albany, Georgia Travel Services: Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Maitland, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Great Sports Inc. Safer Whole Sale or Great Sports Inc. or GSIwww.saferwholesale.comSales@saferwholesale.com 2108 McDonough StreetJoliet, IL 60436 $1,934.95 is what Great Sports Inc. ripped off from this low income single mother of two!!!! ALL I wanted was to purchase a moped for transportation and inturn recieved NOTHING!!!  Joliet, IL Nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Sporting Goods: Great Sports Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
National Brokers of America Liars and mis represent insurance Reading pa Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
DREAMYAURA JULLEN Purchase a Free trial offer pay only $4.95 shipping and a month later got charged $89.75 for the product and they dont want to reverse charges, because that is the cost of the tiny, useless product ? UTAH Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: DREAMYAURA Internet

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates i ordered 2 samples of products,the total was $10.00 &it was paid at the time the order was placed!! Sherman Oaks California Author: nephi, Utah Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
513 Ventures Detox For Less Using product they do not carry to mislead customers into purchasing their imitation product. Cincinnati Internet, Ohio Author: Chico, California Alternative Health: 513 Ventures Internet

Jul 25 2017
Lunaluxe Signature SkinCare now re-branded Letoilet SKIN CARE Trial or Samples for shipping only Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Skin Care: Lunaluxe Signature SkinCare Internet

Jul 25 2017
Nuluxe I ordered a trial for $ 4.99 price of shipping, and next thing I know my card was charged $89.99 they will not refund. Costa Mesa California Author: Haddock, Georgia Skin Care: Nuluxe Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
RevBoost Truly ineffective product and auto refills without authorization, even after requested halt of product. Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: RevBoost Internet

Jul 25 2017
Landmark Health Light Square SoHydrolux offered a trial for $4.99 with no subscription. 2 weeks later received 2 charges for 89.95 & 99.95 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Skin Care: Landmark Health Internet

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
Envie Wrinkle Cream Wrinkle Miracle or Whispering Breeze LLC Ordered product for the introductory of 4.95 then did not like it so cancelled. They charged me 2x $96 Graham Washington Found company info and called them Author: Eddyville, Oregon Skin Care: Envie Wrinkle Cream Internet

Jul 25 2017
Bella Essence Eye Cream or Nuvajen/Core Face/Eye Creams false advertise product as free sample just pay shipping which you do but then they out of nowhere report to collection agency for a past due bill of $99.01! Never received anything but sample! Info commercial no contact information Internet Author: CEDAR PARK, Texas Skin Care: Bella Essence Eye Cream Internet

Jul 25 2017
Allure RX Perfect Skin Says free and only pay $5.95 shipping-- Charged me $200 and automatic renewal monthly for same! St. Petersburg Florida Author: Oxford, Georgia Skin Care: Allure RX St. Petersburg, Florida