NATIONAL HEALTHCARE DISCOUNT, NHCD, ASI Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: National Healthcare Discount, NHCD, ASI
There may be more specific results for "National Healthcare Discount, NHCD, ASI"
For more specific results for "National Healthcare Discount, NHCD, ASI"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Switch Scam, discount vacation club flase claims Tampa Florida Here to Help! Author: Nyack, New York Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 22 2017
HMS Home Warranty HMS National HMS Home Warranty Is A Huge Scam! Buyer Beware!! FT Lauderdale Florida Author: Hobbs, New Mexico Warranty Companies: HMS Home Warranty FT Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
envision national youth leadership forum Envision summer programs False advertisement and not delivering what. Is promised Virginia Nationwide Author: Longmont, Colorado Seminar Programs: envision national youth leadership forum Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
National Telecom Services Will not pay my Company for the service we provided as a sub contractor Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: National Telecom Services Pennsylvania

Jun 21 2017
Health innovations Ok I signed up for dental discount plan which he promised me he will contact me back with a list of dentist we could use and to over any other questions I might have .  Tampa Florida Author: Riverside, California Health Insurance: Health innovations Tampa, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Fasttrack Promotions They do not send you to the place that the voucher is for. If you have a voucher for Hawaii, they offer you a trip to Mexico or a discount to other resorts. going to watch a Welk Resort presentation is a waste of time and gas. It is all a lie. Carlsbad CA Author: Crestline, California Resorts: Fasttrack Promotions internet

Jun 20 2017
acrobusinesssolutions Attendee List Scam Attendee List | National Apartment Association Attendee List | National Apartment Association Internet Author: Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: acrobusinesssolutions Internet

Jun 19 2017
National home advocacy center Santa Ana California I received a flyer in the mail saying they could help me to reduce my monthly Morgane payments they charged me 3000 dollars and have been working my case for 8 months and in that time I have had 7 specialist. Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Telemarketers: National home advocacy center Santa Ana California Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
XIAMEN SENYANG CO LTD Ping Wang aka: SY Carter, Carter, Carter Lin, and Susan Wang aka: Susan Ding, Anny Ding, Susan Anny Ding. etcetera. MEDICAL ALTERNATING AIR MATTRESSES + PUMPS, NOT AS DESCRIBED, NOT AS THE ONE'S WE PURCHASED AND PAID FOR. MEDICAL ALTERNATING AIR MATTRESSES + ALTERNTING PUMPS NOT AS THE ONE'S PURCHASED. Xiamen 361000, Fujian, China. Internet Author: Napoli, Other Healthcare Centers: XIAMEN SENYANG CO LTD Internet

Jun 16 2017
Discount Body Parts Terrible, lies, no real customer srv Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Parts: Discount Body Parts Internet

Jun 16 2017
Bob's Discount Furniture Refuse to refund or exchange, Couch came defective. New York Internet Author: Long Beach, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture Internet

Jun 15 2017
National Detail Pros.com Tech ruined my car and did not give services I paid for California Author: Fullerton, California Car Washes: National Detail Pros.com California

Jun 15 2017
Jaanu & Julo Skin Creams Scan w/ Healthcare creams Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Jaanu & Julo Skin Creams Internet

Jun 15 2017
promuscle ProMuscleFitEYEACTIVEPLUC.CDERMAACTIVEPURECOLONDE Refund policy is non-existent savannah Georgia Author: Alabama Healthcare Centers: promuscle savannah, Georgia

Jun 14 2017
A1 Healthcare A1MDTeledoc,HealthDepot Assoc,Adroit Health Group, LLC A1 Healthcare Scam Houston Texas Author: Santa Ana, California Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Texas

Jun 14 2017
A1 Healthcare membership services I was applying for healthcare and was told I did not qualify for Obamacare and was coerced into purchasing this insurance to which I then called 2 hours later to cancel the representative on the phone refused to cancel my plan and credit my credit card two of the payment of 239.95, transaction number3660648826 , cancellung membership number 672131744. The rep.,s name is steve Brodil, Tobias and associates inc. Uk Internet Author: Saunderstown, Rhode Island Personal Services: A1 Healthcare membership services Uk,

Jun 13 2017
National Student Loan Associates NSLA Scammed me out of $1200 Irvine California
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: National Student Loan Associates Irvine, California

Jun 13 2017
NKCA National Knife Collector' Assoc. Never received the 2014-2015 knife I paid for. Chattanooga TN Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Guns & Ranges: NKCA Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Catholic Cemeteries in Arizona Administered by the Catholic Dioceses in Arizona What is one of the seven corporate works of mercy? To bury the dead. State of Arizona--but could be national Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cemeteries / Graveyards: Catholic Cemeteries in Arizona Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
First national bank texas First conveince bank Signed me up for mobile banking then overdraft fees hell Victoria Texas
Author: Victoria, Texas Employees: First national bank texas

Jun 09 2017
Inventel.tv HDMirror cam Company lied to me three times, they offered me 30% discount, and then lied to me again and still have not shipped my product after 20 days Los Angeles california Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Cameras & Video: Inventel.tv Internet

Jun 09 2017
Perdomo Industrial, Perdomo National Wrecking Orlando Perdoml Jr. Bad Business, Scaming Scheme, Demolition Jobs, Orlando Perdomo Jr. Will not pay you period. Springfield, Virginia Virginia, Maryland Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Builders & Contractors: Perdomo Industrial, Perdomo National Wrecking Maryland

Jun 09 2017
Norma Shearer Some one from Smart One Energy Svc. called and said they were from BGE and for the next two months I will be getting a discount only on selected members. Now this is fraud. I answered their questions and then I called BGE and there is no promotion. So He Ripped me off. He said he was with BGE and I took his word for it. I DO NOT WANT THEIR SVD. i TRIED TO CALL THEM BACK AND THEY SAID IT WAS OFF HOURS AND TO CALL BACK & GAVE HOURS. Middle River, Maryland Author: Middle River, Maryland Work Place Bullies: Smart One Energy Svc Maryland

Jun 09 2017
National Care Planning Council NCPC Job scam, job offer, check scam, employment scam, employment offer West Bountiful Utah Author: Centerville, Utah Employers: National Care Planning Council West Bountiful, Utah

Jun 09 2017
Mavis Discount Tire Charged me $97.29 for an alignment that they couldn't complete. They were unable to loosen the tie rod ends! Middletown New York Author: Pine Bush, New York Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire Middletown , New York