NATIONAL HEALTHCARE DISCOUNT, NHCD, ASI Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: National Healthcare Discount, NHCD, ASI
There may be more specific results for "National Healthcare Discount, NHCD, ASI"
For more specific results for "National Healthcare Discount, NHCD, ASI"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 17 2017
the sale guru never receiver flat iron ordered Internet Author: Nokomis, Florida Home HealthCare: the sale guru Internet

Oct 16 2017
The National Persion Rescue group / Fort lee New jersey Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Animal Shelters: National Persion Rescue group / ,

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Bari national builders llc Antonio deligio Rip off and very unprofessional workmanship Miramar and Georgia Florida
Author: MIAMI SHORES, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bari national builders llc , Florida

Oct 13 2017
Eye to Eye National aka Eye to Eye aka E2E A scam in disguised using the name of helping disabled children! New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Tutoring: Eye to Eye National Internet

Oct 13 2017
HMS National Home Warranty HMS cannot meet the service level expectations fort lauderdale Florida Author: Suffolk, Virginia Warranty Companies: HMS National Home Warranty fort lauderdale, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Bob's Discount Furniture Long history of ripping people off West Springfield Massachusetts Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture West Springfield, Massachusetts

Oct 12 2017
NATIONAL CIVILIAN LAW CENTER OF AMERICA THIS COMPANY MISREPRESENTED THEMSELVES TO ME AND SCAMMED ME FOR ALMOST 4,000 DOLLARS RANCHO CUCAMONGO California Author: BOYNTON BEACH, Florida Loan Modification: NATIONAL CIVILIAN LAW CENTER OF AMERICA RANCHO CUCAMONGO, California

Oct 11 2017
National Processing Center Medicare cuts Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Seymour, Indiana Insurance Companies: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
National Financial Svc LLC I have a $50.00 charge on my bank account and I did not use their services New York New York Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Investment Brokers: National Financial Svc LLC New York, New York

Oct 08 2017
discount marine supplies Sent wrong product, failed to send replacement West reading Pennsylvania Author: grand junction, Colorado Marine Accessories: discount marine supplies Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, JACK STUDNICKY, JEFF BARTON, DUNCAN MCGOWAN AND MARIE WILLIAMS PANAMA CITY PANAMA
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty PANAMA CITY, Other

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province

Oct 07 2017
National Van Lines Vanguard Logistics Avoid using them - still waiting for compensation for lost items Bethel Connecticut Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Moving Companies: National Van Lines Bethel, Connecticut

Oct 06 2017
DDS discount store Discriminate me for being a diabetic San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Department & Outlet Stores: DDS discount store San Diego, California

Oct 06 2017
FTC Do Not Call Registry Federal Trade Commission Do Not Call RegistryNational Do Not Call Registryhttps:donotcall.gov/ ftc.gov/faq/consumer.../list-number-national-do-not-call-registry FTC Do Not Call Registry appears to be selling our registered telephone numbers Washington, DC Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Civil Rights Violators: FTC Do Not Call Registry Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
National Processing Center Deceptive flier received in mail. Makes you believe it's from a government office. Nowhere on the flier does it indicate that it's not affiliated with the government, but the rip the sides off envelope did. I guess this is there way of saying we did indicate that we aren't government. Us humans take the envelope and throw it away. I'm glad I am smart enough to look at things closely. WASHINGTON DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Edmonds, Washington Funeral Services: National Processing Center WASHINGTON DC, Dist of Columbia

Oct 06 2017
BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM USED CAR LOT OR MUSEUM BRANSON Missouri IT IS A USED CAR LOT NOT A MUSEUM Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Auto Dealers: BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM BRANSON, Missouri

Oct 06 2017
National Warranty services Sold me a warranty without telling me the actual price of the contract. llinois (Berwyn, Cicero, Oak Lawn)/company:FL. Florida Author: palos heights, Illinois Auto Warranty: National Warranty services Internet

Oct 05 2017
Toya Kruger Claims to be from Kleos Healthcare Corporation Indeed Scam Indiana
Author: Brandon, Florida Employment Services: Toya Kruger Internet

Oct 04 2017
Bella Restor Joanna Gainrs I sent for a free trial sample and got billed over $170. Them when I called for a refund cuz they keep sending product, I returned it and they told me I can't get a refund. Nationwide Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Home HealthCare: Bella Restor , Illinois