Your Search | national healthcare discount, nhcd, asi

Aug 23 2016
Joe Hale @ National Products Scammer, Thief, Uneducated Tool - watch out. He is consiously trying to rip off designers and developers. Signal Hill California Author: Mississauga, California Websites: Joe Hale @ National Products Signal Hill, California

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Our Campus Market Student Advantage Card LATE, Missed textbook discount, Welcome pkg not even shipped yet Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Colleges and Universities: On Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
National Gun Owners Association ILMG Unable to contact for warranty service/repair on G700 flashlight Peters Missouri Author: Loves Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: National Gun Owners Association Peters, Missouri

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Discharged my son from the Emergency Room in bad condition Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Verona, Pennsylvania Healthcare Centers: UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Monroeville, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Paramed Home Health Care Client assistance, personal support Markham Nationwide Author: Manitoba , Ontario Home HealthCare: Paramed Home Health Care Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Their Decision Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 20 2016
STS Tire & Auto Mavis Discount Tire Charged me for a battery I didn't need and then never put it in! Death Wobble nearly caused me to crash after my van was repaired by STS! Still not fixed after 2 months!! Bergenfield New Jersey Author: New Milford, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: STS Tire & Auto Bergenfield, New Jersey

Aug 20 2016
Apria Healthcare Fraud, double charge toledo Nationwide Author: spring , Kansas Medical Supplies: Apria Healthcare Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
National Parts LLC HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Jacksonville Florida Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Parts: National Parts LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 19 2016
Murray Hill National Will recruit you for a study but not pay you Dallas Texas Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Verifiers: Murray Hill National Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
National Fulfilment Advisors Sent me a letter claiming I won a prize if I sent 20$ Jackson Heoghts New York Author: Poteau, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfilment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
National Prize Register Richard Harrison Had to have cash check or money order post marked by august,17th in order to recieve cash prize pending Bayside New York Author: Springfield, Illinois Liars: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Aug 17 2016
Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Rip-Off!!!! Barnegat New Jersey Author: Mount Pocono , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Barnegat, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Secretserums.com Employees Customer Service Rep. and Management. ( CLARISA) .. (KIM) Upon contacting customer service only number given to contact I spoke to Rep. Clarissa . She basically ignored my concern about my new billing statment in which I didn't agree upon .Lewiston National Wide Author: Corona, California Liars: Secretserums.com Lewiston , nationwide

Aug 16 2016
National RV Detroit bad service belleville Michigan Author: Sylvania, Ohio RV Resorts: National RV Detroit belleville, Michigan

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Rip Off Jackson Heights New York Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide