Customer satisfaction commitment: National Income Life Insurance | Ripoff Report

Your Search | national income life insurance american income local 277

May 29 2016
National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers-Anthony who answers the phone ORDER TAKEN INCORRECTLY AND THEY WON'T RECTIFY AND ANTHONY CONTINUES TO HANG UP ON ME Carlsbad California Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Boat Dealers: National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers Carlsbad, California

May 29 2016
DONALD CRONIN TODD / SANDRA JUSTIN MATURE AMERICAN HEALTHCARE AMERICAN SENIOR BENEFITS FAILURE TO PAY FOR SERVICES PROVIDED, UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES, LIARS Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Financial Services: DONALD CRONIN TODD/SANDRA JUSTIN Altamonte Springs, Florida

May 29 2016
LIALS Long Island Airport Limousine Service endangered my daughters life and health, both physically and emotionally hauppauge New York Author: Kings Park, New York Taxi & Limousine Services: LIALS Long Island Airport Limousine Service hauppauge, New York

May 29 2016
Freedom Life Health Insurance Universal Health One Deceiving/Deceptive Information Addison Texas Author: Southaven, Mississippi Health Insurance: Freedom Life Health Insurance Addison, Texas

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 28 2016
archer norris law firm Omar Jamal Yassin This attorney will completely destroy your entire life! Los Angeles California Author: bakersfield, California Attorneys & Legal Services: archer norris law firm Los Angeles, California

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Economy rent a car Force to buy their insurance Orlando Florida Author: San Marcos, California Auto Rentals: Economy rent a car Orlando, Florida

May 27 2016
American Choice RV Service Manager Ocala office3 Over charge me for diagnostics, 500.00, talked to service manager an he said he would refund 250.00 in a week. Ocala Florida Author: Bushnell, Florida RV Repair Centers: American Choice RV Ocala, Florida

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
North American Power Forced Sale Norwalk Connecticut Author: Depew, New York Liars: North American Power Norwalk, Connecticut

May 27 2016
Quote Wizard complete rip-off for leads Denver Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Colorado Insurance Agencies: Quote Wizard Nationwide

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
Vehicle Solutions Immediate response required Factory warranty on car about to expire Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Insurance Companies: Vehicle Solutions Nationwide

May 26 2016
Sales-Associate Robert Bardley, Jennifer Bandera, Tony Richardson, Courtney Davis, Rosemary Campbell, Pearl West BOGUS MEDICARE LEADS McKinney Texas
newlead.org Author: South West, FL, Florida Insurance Companies: Sales-Associate McKinney, Texas

May 26 2016
United Equitable Insurance Rude , Ripoff Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Car Insurance: United Equitable Insurance

May 26 2016
North American Title Loans Repossession on an invalid contract/ Failure to release information requested by account holder Anderson South Carolina Know your facts! Author: Anderson, South Carolina Loans: North American Title Loans Anderson, South Carolina

May 26 2016
NTTA ZipCash False Toll Bill Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Local Transportation: NTTA Dallas, Texas

May 26 2016
Economy Rent A Car Scam, ripoff, illegal, insurance, unconstitutional, theft, misleading, false advertising Orlando Florida Author: Mexico , Maine Auto & Truck Rental: Economy Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

May 26 2016
Wellness Plan Of America Exploiting people seeking health insurance Deerfield Beach Florida Author: clovis, California Health Insurance: Wellness Plan Of America Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 26 2016
HMS National home warrenty Inconsiderate, lying & horrible experiance!!!!! Fort lauderdale Florida Author: Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: HMS National home warrenty Nationwide

May 26 2016
National Auto Loan Network Not discuss or disclose the right to cancel Gap and Anti-theft insurance they sold me. Newport Beach California
Author: El Monte, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach, California

May 25 2016
National Underclassman NUC, Davis Schuman NUC Three Kings a Joke In Los Angeles Author: Boulder City, Nevada Sports Instruction: National Underclassman

May 25 2016
Tropical Solar Energy American Solar Energy Installed without my permission Dunedin Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Sales People: Tropical Solar Energy Dunedin, Florida