Your Search | national magazine exchange, nme rochelle gordon, my health and happpiness free lotto, plasma net
There may be more reports for "national magazine exchange, nme rochelle gordon, my health and happpiness free lotto, plasma net"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "national magazine exchange, nme rochelle gordon, my health and happpiness free lotto, plasma net"

1, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through stamps.comm..com. The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,

2, Report #1190964

Nov 23 2014
Loftus Auto City Ramco Finance, Brendan Loftus Stole my money Taunton Massachusetts Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Loftus Auto City Taunton, Massachusetts

3, Report #1190942

Nov 23 2014
Heather johnson What a complete b**** cybersource and this bitch heather opened u account one day and after I called to verify I could accept payments they said my account was active and any payments mite request a invoice after sending a invoice they said its to risky and closed my account after I took over $2000 f*** this company and this b**** heather Internet Author: Wayne, Michigan Landscape Companies: Cybersource Internet

4, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

5, Report #1190934

Nov 23 2014
qawatches I saw qawatches on Amazon. I bought a wrist watch for a small insane amount; I think it was $5,00. They billed Chase Bank for that. I rceived the watch which was working okay except the watch band. Now they're charging my Chase card for $95. I saw a report on RipOff Report about qawatches a couple of days ago. Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: qawatches

6, Report #1190932

Nov 23 2014
North American Company Life and Health Insurance The worst insurance company, liars, cheaters Southfield Michigan Author: Sparta, New Jersey Health Insurance: North American Company Life and Health Insurance Southfield, Michigan

7, Report #1190927

Nov 23 2014
Tate Music Group took$1985.00 of my money, did not fulfill contract, my cd is for sale all over the internet but I have seen no compensation Mustang Oklahoma Author: Young America, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Tate Music Group Mustang, Oklahoma

8, Report #1190926

Nov 23 2014
Handyman Club of America Ignored my cancellation to their magazine...they keep sending books to me Charlotte Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Handyman Club of America Internet

9, Report #1190923

Nov 23 2014
National Floors Direct Unlawful Scam Artists Avon Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Sales People: National Floors Direct Avon, Massachusetts

10, Report #1190919

Nov 23 2014
AtvsNetWeb inc Loncin Engine Parts Ripped of my money Marion Illinois Author: Wytheville, Virginia Motorcycles: AtvsNetWeb inc Marion, Illinois

11, Report #1190911

Nov 23 2014
Corbeil Appliances Oakville/Mississuga (Vladimir) Purchased an Item and it did not work (no policy on refund, exchange,...etc) SCAM Mississauga Ontario Author: Oakville, Ontario Appliances: Corbeil Appliances Oakville/Mississuga Mississauga, Ontario

12, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

13, Report #1190890

Nov 23 2014
Tires Plus York, Pa Charged $1500 dollars to repair my van so I could get home to Michigan York Pennsylvania Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus York, Pa York, Pennsylvania

14, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama

15, Report #1190873

Nov 23 2014
Convergys Made Me Believe They Were Worth My Time Internet Author: Pennsylvania Work at Home: Convergys Internet

16, Report #1190870

Nov 23 2014
geico auto insurance they cancelled my policy when i had a seizure and ive been a customer 10 yrs and they never notified me and now i have $14000 accident west jordan, utah Nationwide Author: West Jordan, Utah Car Insurance: geico auto insurance Nationwide

17, Report #1190867

Nov 23 2014
Tony Verran. My dream sports job Sports CEO This guy sells a dream. Never gives reports of clients that sign on. Will not put in writing what you will make only tells you you have money coming. Never pays California Internet Author: Bristol, Connecticut Work at Home Business: Tony Verran. My dream sports job Internet

18, Report #1190857

Nov 23 2014
UltraVx Visa Canceled a prepaid card and it's on my credit report for 77$ I never owed Cape girardeau Nationwide Author: Cape girardeau, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: UltraVx Visa Nationwide

19, Report #1190845

Nov 23 2014
Delta Mechanicals WORST THIEVES IN MY 76 YEARS Brandon Florida Author: Alltowns, Florida Plumbing: Delta Mechanicals Brandon, Florida

20, Report #1190826

Nov 22 2014
D&J Machine and Engines Big dang motors Paid in advance for a ford motor almost 4000,00 dollars and I can't get an answer by phone,email and my delivery date has come and gone Phoenix Arizona Author: Roswell, Georgia Auto Parts: D&J Machine and Engines Phoenix, Arizona

21, Report #1190812

Nov 22 2014
parkway motors car was coming apart while driving down the road,couple months after purchase.finance company costal saying they don't give a f* about my mother f* mortgage because car got behind while I wen't unemployed. panama city Florida Author: wewahitchka, Florida Auto Dealers: parkway motors panamacity, Florida

22, Report #1190799

Nov 22 2014
Personal Grants by US Treasury Dept Mike Parker, Sam Benjerman Too good to be true. Personal grant of 7,000.00 tax free from our US Goverment. Washington DC Author: Youngtown, Arizona Tax Services: Personal Grants by US Treasury Dept Nationwide

23, Report #1190803

Nov 22 2014
collectingbooks.net unknown offers free download of books in violation of author copyright unknown, but foreign Internet
Author: Lakewood, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: collectingbooks.net Internet

24, Report #1190802

Nov 22 2014
Whisperwood Apartments Black mold grew in the apartment. Landlord did not fix the problem but did not let me break the lease and instead charged me for early termination of my lease. Columbus Georgia
Author: columbus, Georgia Housing Rentals: Whisperwood Apartments Columbus, Georgia

25, Report #1190801

Nov 22 2014
Orange Theory Parkland Cancellation policy was never described and they make it difficult to cancel Coral Springs Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Health Spas: Orange Theory Parkland Coral Springs, Florida