Your Search | national magazine exchange, nme rochelle gordon, my health and happpiness free lotto, plasma net
There may be more reports for "national magazine exchange, nme rochelle gordon, my health and happpiness free lotto, plasma net"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "national magazine exchange, nme rochelle gordon, my health and happpiness free lotto, plasma net"

May 04 2016
Vita Luminance MySkinRestoredElasticPro SCAM Nevada Author: Tigard, Oregon Alternative Health: Vita Luminance Internet

May 04 2016
ApexMed Premium Brand Garciniacomp Deceptive practices entrapping cosumers into buying things they never agreed to then lying on the phone saying they'll cancel and refund. Nampa, Idaho. Also California and Canada Internet Author: Houston, Texas Adult Care Facilities: ApexMed Premium Brand Internet

May 04 2016
The Healthy Back Institute Jessie Cannone TAKING OUR MONEY MCHENRY IL Author: Hervey Bay, Alternative Health: The Healthy Back Institute MCHENRY,

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Michael McKeever False advertising and all sizes wrong to order 6f qianlong logistics park pingan Internet
Author: Christchurch, Other Cross-Border Scams: Michael McKeever Internet

tnt carports Several Names but same Company and Owners North Carolina
Author: Livingston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: tnt carports North Carolina

May 04 2016
Mac Churchill Acura They intimidated my wife and made her feel threatened Ft Worth Tx Prudence Author: Venus , Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura

May 04 2016
Ronnie morgan And the SLUM LORD of the Year goes to ARDMORE Oklahoma Author: Gainesville, Oklahoma Home Inspections: Ronnie morgan ARDMORE, Oklahoma

May 04 2016
Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Performed a procedure to my tooth that would not have worked anyway because my tooth was cracked Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Jacksonville, Florida

May 04 2016
tryhydrolyze how are they able to get my banking details i keep changing my account details and they are still able to get it Nationwide Author: consitution hill, Cross-Border Scams: tryhydrolyze Nationwide

May 04 2016
Beechtree Community Association fails to take responsibility for dead tree owned by HOA that I previously warned would fall and eventually caused over 1k in property damage to my home Upper Malboro Maryland
Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Home Owner Associations: Beechtree Community Association Upper Malboro, Maryland

May 04 2016
Buylotz Wholesale Samuel Pires Quicklotz, Pires Enterprises, Inc SCAM Buylotz knowingly misrepresents condition of items. They advertise new shelf pull items and send you damaged returns Gastonia North Carolina Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: Buylotz Wholesale Samuel Pires Gastonia, North Carolina

May 04 2016
Avobuy Avobuy took my money for pre-order, but did not send goods OR refund Los Angeles Internet Author: Fallbrook , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Avobuy Internet

May 04 2016
Butler, Rose, and Jameson Promised a check if I. Sent 20 dollars multiple times Fresh Meadows New York Author: SHEPHERDSTOWN, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose, and Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

May 04 2016
Western Dental/Sychrony Financial Took money despite cancellation and work not done Victorville California Author: Victorville, California Dental Services: Western Dental/Sychrony Financial Victorville, California

May 04 2016
Larry Hourd Sent a letter stating I won 2,000,000 and had to send 12.99 to him to receive my winnings Kansas City Kansas
Author: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

May 04 2016
Arnold Hecker The Law Office of Arnold Hecker Terrible Lawyer and an even worse person Plantation Florida Author: Margate, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Arnold Hecker Plantation, Florida

May 04 2016
HissingKitty.com unresponsive, ignored me, mistreated me, never published my reviews, unreliable, dishonest, disgusting, filthy, should not be in business, christine james is a Fraud scottsdale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: HissingKitty.com scottsdale, Arizona

May 04 2016
Interstate National Dealer Services Grace Love shenanigans nouninformal secret or dishonest activity or maneuvering. widespread financial shenanigans had ruined the fortunes of many silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief. Atlanta GA New York Author: Depoe Bay, Oregon Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services Atlanta GA,

May 04 2016
Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Be Advised: You don't want their free A/C Service Phoenix Arizona Update Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Phoenix, Arizona

May 04 2016
Firebird Camaro Specialties of New York Mario SR Classic rip off and nothing but excuses.......stay away Chester New York
Author: Cairo , New York Auto Parts: Firebird Camaro Specialties of New York Chester, New York

May 04 2016
Alana Sky Boutique Store Envy Confirmed order charged my account 1yr later still no merchandise no response to emails requesting my refund Detroit Internet Author: Bellwood, Illinois Clothing Stores: Alana Sky Boutique Nationwide

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
Lavino Hashtag Fulfillment, Oxilarine Eye Serum, Veniletrial, Trial Scam Unauthorized Charges to credit card St. Petersburg Florida Author: Madisonville, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Lavino Internet

May 04 2016
Johnnys Towing and Recovery Dishonest, lied and quoted wrong Oswego Illinois Author: Buffalo Grove , Illinois Auto Towing: Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego, Illinois