Your Search | national one telecom, usbi, tellis

Oct 06 2015
Navin Sookra | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Navin Sookra Prestige Home ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!!! New York response to allegations. Author: jamaica , New York Brokerage Companies: Navin Sookra Select State/Province

Oct 06 2015
Theresa Owen aka Theresa Hus ,Sue Taylor aka Weight Watchers ,eric aka Eriz Hus Business locate is just one of the names (((REDACTED))) scammers taking money for years Hollywood Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Theresa Owen aka Theresa Hus ,Sue Taylor aka Weight Watchers ,eric aka Eriz Hus Internet

Oct 05 2015
Dex Media Dex One Did not cancel the contract when demanded during option period Dallas/Atlanta TX/GA Author: Grapevine, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Dex Media Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
One Stop Travel/America Direct CrowdSaving Too good to be true. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Air Travel: One Stop Travel/America Direct Internet

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
affordable health insurance plans. org Don't fall for it! I got 50 phone calls in one day! Austin Texas Internet
Author: Bixby, Oklahoma Health Insurance: affordable health insurance plans. org Internet

Oct 05 2015
Sizzler/ I was told that the offending managers name is John Azues Mr Azues is a (((redacted))) disgruntled, immoral individual, with severe lack of responsibility, a menace to society. Downey CALIFORNIA
So let's see here... Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurants: Sizzler Downey,

Oct 05 2015
Web Search USA, GPhrase, Ranks one Hasn't completed the work they were hired and paid for. Santa Ana California Author: Mesquite, Texas Search Engine Optimization: Web Search USA Santa Ana, California

Oct 05 2015
LeadOrigen Lead Origen Lead Oriden, Austen Cole, Nick Saylor, “SHAWNCAPITA”, Shawn Capital, Jim James RIP OFF!!! Lead Origen charged for leads and in two months did not provide even ONE. Kansas City Missouri Con Artist, Rippoff, SCAM Kansas City, MO Author: Freehold, New Jersey Realtors: LeadOrigen Kansas City, MO ,

Oct 05 2015
10:16 AM ordered rack and pinion sent defective part paid mechanic to install, they sent me another one which was also defective, paid another install fee, due to defective part caused clock spring damage , refused to reimburse install fees and replace clock spring. please do not order anything from this company,contacted and filed two claims with amazon to get resolved San Diego California Author: Clermont, Florida Auto Parts: San Diego, California

Oct 05 2015
synchrony bank rip off compnay closing accounts after one returned check even after you cover it orlando Florida if you were a consumer Author: THROOP, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: synchrony bank orlando, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Noble finance I got a 200 dollar loan I made several payments then I went in one day to pay them they refused the payment now they have issued a judgment against me for over 600 dollars. Tooele Utah Author: Tooele, Utah Loan Brokers: Noble finance Tooele, Utah

Oct 04 2015
DacCoasta Goldens Claude and Shontil, Theodore Batel, Michael Batel and their shipper BEWARE ---- BREEDER took our money on a purchase of one of their puppies --- SCAM --- NEVER delivered and their shipper wanted us to pay more money $799.00 before he could ship,  Florence Alabama Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Animal Services: DacCoasta Goldens Florence, Alabama

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Endurance car Warranty Paylink payment plans set up to fail,call in to make payments every two weeks and every one I spoke to said a different story on how to. make payments. Chicago Illinois Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Warranty: Endurance car Warranty Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
FreedomPop Stephen Stokols- Chief Executive OfficerSteven Sesar- Chief Operating Officer On September 4th I ordered internet service. I have yet to receive my device. I made numerous attempt to contact and no one has respond yet. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Internet Services: FreedomPop Internet

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Ameribank is associated with them. One employee said part of their company but I do not know for sure TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Prey on elderly and the sick Woodland Hills, CA (Headquarters) Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Lead Origen Lead Oriden, Austen Cole, Nick Saylor, “SHAWNCAPITA”, Shawn Capital, Jim James RIP OFF!!! Lead Origen charged for leads and in two months did not provide even ONE. Kansas City Missouri Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Lead Origen Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
Colorado River Adventures Cherry Valley Lakes Resort It's a timeshare, but not an honest one Cherry Valley Lakes California Author: Lucerne Valley, California Timeshare Rentals: Colorado River Adventures Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide