Your Search | national prize reporting center; justing grant

Oct 26 2016
Fun Bike Center / Melo and Jay Ripped off my $3000,00 extended warranty money San Diego California Author: Murrieta, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fun Bike Center San Diego, California

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 25 2016
Real Estate Law Center PC (RELCPC) SCAM Company does not do what they represent. Entered into contract to defend illegal FC by WFB Pasadena California Author: Hayward, California Questionable Activities: Real Estate Law Center PC Pasadena, California

Oct 25 2016
RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE CHARGING CREDIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION-FRAUD Port St. Lucie Florida Customer Service Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE Port St. Lucie, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Dr. David Bistritz Aventura Dental Center BEWARE OF Dr. David Bistritz of Aventura Dental Center. If you are considering becoming a patient at Aventura Dental Center and being in the care of Dr Bistritz, I strongly suggest that you don't put your dental health in the hands of such a grossly negligent 'dentist' who doesn't respect women. Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Dental Services: Dr. David Bistritz Aventura, Florida

Oct 25 2016
The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Extreme Travel These folks are scam artists and I did not do my research as I ususally do. F rating by BBB and already a ripoff report Clarksburg Maryland Author: Watervliet, New York Travel Services: The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 24 2016
Deems-Nu cream I have cancelled my order 5 times but yet they continue to send me cream monthly and charge my account. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Clearwater Florida Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Deems-Nu cream Clearwater , Florida

Oct 24 2016
H. A. Irish Tree Service Promised Firewood Delivery 6 weeks Ago Byron Center Michigan Author: Freeport, Michigan Landscaping: H. A. Irish Tree Service Byron Center, Michigan

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
Joe's Datacenter, LLC Joes Data Center Spam Hosting Site posing as a web hosting service Kansas City (Paseo West) Missouri (US)
Author: Henderson, North Carolina Web Hosting: Joe's Datacenter, LLC Internet

Oct 23 2016
Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Wood forest National Bank Merchant Services Lied to me said they where with my bank and my credit card scanners needed to be updated due to chips in cards or if I didn't I won't be able to do credit card transactions Texas Internet Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Services: Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Internet

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Simply eyes Derma majic step 1, Essential beauty and health. 3830Valley Center Dr. San Diego,Ca.92130 or New Life Skin P. O. Box 35368 St. Petersburg, FL.33705 San Diego Ca. /St. Petersburg, FL. Ca./ Fla. Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Simply eyes St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
10:59 AM Harley Street Treatments Limited, Harley Street Treatments Ltd, Boston Aesthetic Clinic (UK) Limited, Boston Clinic (UK) Ltd, Boston Clinics (UK) Limited etc Malti O'Mahoney, James O'mahoney and Peter Grant Run a Phoenix Company that is Dangerous London London, UK
Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: London, Other

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Gordon, Edelstein, Krepack, Grant, Felton & Goldstein, LLP Sherry Grant & Jill Singer Workers Compensation MALPRACTICE-Physical & Financial Harm to Client-Violation of Judicial Ethics & Rules of Professional Conduct Los Angeles California Author: Imperial Beach, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Gordon, Edelstein, Krepack, Grant, Felton & Goldstein, LLP Los Angeles,

Oct 19 2016
Dermifi Sent sample back in February and cancelled subscripion. Sent bill to me 10-15-16 for 176.78. Reporting them to the BBB. Internet Author: aynor, South Carolina Telemarketers: Dermifi Internet

Oct 19 2016
Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Did Nothing Other Than Waste Our Time and Money Malibu California Author: Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center California

Oct 19 2016
eWealth Masters, LLC Scammed for a grant Not sure Internet Author: Chehalis, Washington Credit Card Fraud: eWealth Masters, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 19 2016
IQ2 CLOUD LLC USA Dialer Services Jerry Kelly SCAM ARTIST.... Predator..... Bernie Madoff of Call Center Dialer Services Gilbert Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: IQ2 Cloud LLC Gilbert, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
VROOM TEXAS DIRECT AUTO Non Reporting of need of Paint & Body work after a 126 point inspection Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Garland , Texas Auto Advertising Services: VROOM Grand Prairie, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions same as Grant Solutions Rip off $1000.00 to start filing paper work for a $50,000.00 grant. Phoenix, Az Az Author: WESLEY CHAPEL, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Grant Stratgy Solutions Phoenix, , Az