NATIONAL TIRE & BATTERY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: National Tire & Battery
There may be more specific results for "National Tire & Battery"
For more specific results for "National Tire & Battery"
Showing 1-25 of 30,233 Found Reports For more specific results for "National Tire & Battery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401908

Sep 23 2017
American National Recovery Group Inc This company is trying to collect $2081.40 for registration & license fees for a 2003 Saturn which I owned when I moved to Derby, CT in Sept 2005 and registered with the CT DMV. I moved to Queen Creek, AZ in August 2007, registered and paid fees to the AZ DMV. I lived in Queen Creek, AZ from Aug 2007 through 12/30/2015 when I moved to my current address in Mesa, AZ where I still live. I purchased and still own a 2008 Saturn Vue in January 2008 and it has always been registered in AZ. I do not owe any money to the State of CT. Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: American National Recovery Group Inc Matamoras, Pennsylvania

Sep 22 2017
National Credit Solutions Charged me $950.00 down and $99.00 a month with the promise of fixing my credit well that turned out to be a lie I have tried numerous times to call or reach them by email to no sucess the number goes straight to a disconnect sound and no one has answered my emails . McKinney Texas Author: Willis, Texas Credit & Debt Services: National Credit Solutions McKinney , Texas

Sep 22 2017
24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc  Rubberwristbands.com , Logobands.com Mashnoon LLC They Counterfieted LIVESTRONG wristbands and are currently infringing on other national trademarks. Stafford, Texas NetBrands Corporation NOT Net Brands Inc. Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Miscellaneous Companies: 24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc Rubberwristbands.com Aka Logobands.com Stafford, Texas

Sep 21 2017
national cover nationalcovers.com 2270 cosmos ct ste 100 calsbad ca 920111-800-616-0599 We ordered a cover for our rv on 11/23/16 from national cover made by eevelle. it was a goldline with a 5 yr. warranty we looked at alot of covers and bought this one. on sept 3, 2016 we uncovered or rv the cover had two rips in it. we connected the company, took pictures, and filed a claim on the warranty. we were answered the next day with an email saying they would give us patches to cover the tears, if we responded asap. we responded with not wanting to patch a cover that was not even a year old. it was 7 days when i emailed and called again this time we were emailed an answer that our claim was not covered under thier warranty for replacement or repair. the company who offered patches now will not back thier warranty. I emailed asking for a supervisor to call us back but that took several more days. again we were told the tears were our fault and was no covered under thier warranty. i asked for another person higher up to contact us about this matter. they will no answer emails or phone calls. i looked at the better business bureau the reveiws on this company were the worst i wish i had checked her first. please beware of this company and their warranties. Internet Author: Mathews, Virginia RV Parts & Accessories: national cover Internet

Sep 21 2017
National renewal magazine I was told I couldn't cancel services Nationwide Author: Amarillo, Texas Art Galleries: National renewal magazine Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Hiram's Tire and Service Center Hiram's Tire Owner Matthew Rahaski Worked on my pristine 2003 Corvette and damaged the door. 750 dollars to fix-would only pay 175. Wife had new tires put on her Acura and they never checked alignment before giving her back the car. Took o another tire shop and alignment was way out on front end. Liverpool, NY 13090 New York Author: Clay, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Hiram's Tire and Service Center Liverpool, New York

Sep 21 2017
Abes of Maine Westpark Electronics, LLC1805 Lower Rd Linden, Nw Jersey 07036-6590 - Ripoff business, scam artists! Bait and Switch, ripoff company. Linden New Jersey Abes of Maine, cannot be trusted Author: LA, California Audio & Electronics Shops: Abes of Maine Linden, New Jersey

Sep 20 2017
Mid-West National Life Company of Tennessee Health Markets Be Careful North Richland Hills, Texas Nationwide Author: Studio City, California Health Insurance: Mid-West National Life Company of Tennessee Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
American Tire Depot American Tire Depot HuntBeach2 RIPOFF!!! LIARS!!! CHEATERS!!! THIEVES!!! Huntington Beach California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Repair Service: American Tire Depot Huntington Beach, California

Sep 17 2017
NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR SURVIVORS A Project of American Service Council Soliciting funds from senior citizens to lobby about social security Washington District of Columbia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Non-Profit Charities: NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR SURVIVORS Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 16 2017
National Cycle Terrible Return Policy Maywood Illinois Author: Arroyo Grande, California Motorcycles: National Cycle Maywood, Illinois

Sep 16 2017
the sale guru tyme curling iron Scam overseas Internet Author: National Harbor, Maryland Beauty Products: the sale guru Internet

Sep 15 2017
Reward Zone USA, LLC NATIONAL CONSUMER CENTER, TOPCHOICEREWARDS, Scam does not honor gift cards. White Plains New York Author: Dungannon, Virginia Internet Fraud: Reward Zone USA, LLC White Plains , New York

Sep 15 2017
national review network sent me a letter saying i won 734,967.00 chandler Arizona Author: bridgeport, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: national review network chandler, Arizona

Sep 15 2017
Costco Tire Center at Mt Prospect Illinois Replace wrong tire and refuse to fix Mount Prospect Author: Buffalo Grove, Illinois Auto Tire shops: Costco Tire Center at Mt Prospect Illinois Mount Prospect, illinois

Laptopz -Outlet Sold Us A Dead/Used Battery Via Ebay! Dayton NJ
Author: Buffalo, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Laptopz -Outlet Internet

Sep 15 2017
COSTCO Tires Greenville SC Bait and Switch Tire Set Purchase Greenville South Carolina Author: Travelers Rest, South Carolina Auto Tire shops: COSTCO Tires Greenville SC Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 15 2017
Bank of America Nationwide You may still have a problem. Author: Huntsville, Texas Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 14 2017
National Medical Professionals ONAMSY01 Questionable Large Bill Aurora CO Author: Aurora, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: National Medical Professionals Dallas, Texas

Sep 14 2017
Dave Simon Insurance Agency National Farmers Union Insurance 9 weeks after selling my house, still begging for my money. Check in the mail wrong address only response Brighton Colorado Finally got it Author: Modesto, California Insurance Agencies: Dave Simon Insurance Agency Brighton , Colorado

Sep 14 2017
Lupient Chevrolet Ruined my chrome rims while balancing my tires Bloomington Minnesota
Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Tire shops: Lupient Chevrolet Bloomington, Minnesota

Sep 14 2017
Verde Energy / National grid National grid / Verde Energy scam doubled my electric bill Norwalk Connecticut Author: EVERETT, Massachusetts Utility Companies: Verde Energy / National grid Norwalk , Connecticut

Sep 13 2017
National ERA Servicing, LLC gotourhome.com Completely messed up moving day, home was disgusting Lutz Florida Author: Douglasville, Georgia Homeowner Associations: National ERA Servicing, LLC Lutz, Florida

Sep 13 2017
G&G Service MAAD INC Dan Davis 435-421-1684 on the invoice B198 We pulled in to the flying J truck stop and I guy came over and said he could see a bad tire on are trailer Scipio Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Tire shops: G&G Service Scipio, Utah

Sep 11 2017
Volt Payments REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Volt Payments is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Volt Payments implemented strategic changes ensuring clients success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients search for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Volt Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Volt Payments, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Volt Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Volt Payments credit card processing, merchant services with lowest rates guaranteed, most powerful business, revenue generating solutions on the market today. Volt Payments offering gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advance, check guarantee services. Volt Payments partnered with leading business discount network, America’s Best Companies, to bring customers discounts from 100+ products and more. melville, New York