Your Search | nature cleanse, natural cleanse, pure nutrients

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

Apr 28 2016
Jack Danny Walker -Changes at each natural disaster Deceptive repair ripoffs of retired or disasters brownsville Texas Author: brownsville, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Jack Danny Walker brownsville, Texas

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Investment Properties Mexico Stole my money and my family's too Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo
Richard Houghton, Investment Properties Mexico Charged!!! Author: Nevada Real Estate Investing: Investment Properties Mexico

Apr 24 2016
Natural Creations in Rock and Water—Casey Castillo, owner: Cost and time overruns and the work was never completed Work has been completed satisfactorily Author: Lynnwood, Washington Pool Builders: Natural Creations in Rock and Water Renton, Washington

Apr 24 2016
Pure-ecommerce Do Your Research Cary, North Carolina Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Work at Home Business: Pure-ecommerce Internet

Apr 22 2016
Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Warehouse Fulfillment**** * ***********Pleasant Grove UT 84062Shopping DepartmentSupplements**** * *********** UT 84604 14 Day Trail only had pills for 8days , canceled my order on 4/18/2016 ask for refund didn't receive Tampa FL Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Utah

Apr 20 2016
Fulfillment Center Metaopure 1, description: metabolism pure 2 monthly, $49.95 Scottsdale Arizona Author: hope, Arkansas Healthcare Centers: Fulfillment Center Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 18 2016
Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse and Metabo Garcinia Cambogia Do not order from Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse or Metabo Garcinia Cambogia Websites Scottsdale AZ Author: Iowa City, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse Internet

Apr 14 2016
Pure life green coffee detox Ordered free sample pay only shipping charging me $84 week number on bottle is false it belongs to a college no email Internet
Author: Culver , Indiana Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee detox Internet

Apr 14 2016
Colo Cleanse Pro completebeautysupport.com Nationwide Author: DANVILLE, Virginia Liars: Colo Cleanse Pro Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Garcinia Cambogia, Pure Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss Pill Las Vegas Internet Author: Ajax, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Apr 12 2016
CA GARCINA PRO FOCUS NUTRACA VEN CLEANSE PRO Gave me a one month free trial , for the cost of shipping only whicj was supposed to be $4.95 which was automatically withdrawn from my Visa Credit card to find out next day two withdrawels of $6.95 were made consecutively , Then 30 days later to the day an amount of $125.00 was made to my credt card Internet
Author: East Angus , Quebec, Alabama Weightloss Programs: CA GARCINA PRO Internet

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 09 2016
Natural Ceremides Blatant Robbery St. Petersburg Internet Florida Author: Lebanon, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Natural Ceremides Internet

Apr 05 2016
Pure life garcinia cambogia extract Pure life garcinia cambogia extract, Tampa Florida
Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pure life garcinia cambogia extract Tampa, Florida

Apr 01 2016
Download expert.com I was looking for a download when I searched this site it stated it had loads of downloads of nature I wanted but said had to join it offered a one off payment of 3 dollars but once I joined the files were not available Not sure Internet Author: Wrexham, Computer Fraud: Download expert.com Internet

Apr 01 2016
Geauxs paws incmis April matelijan. Aka. April quackenbush Misleading information re: sale of English Bulldogs, selling them asrare and selling mixed Bulldogs as pure reds!!! Certain coat colors are not found in the bulldog Dan. No bulldog with black or Merle and several other colors are not Bulldogs. She overcharges $3500 for one.she has no liscence by the usda for selling dogs on the internet Lists cities as tempi along some sites as well as Ca
Author: Santa monica, California Questionable Activities: Beaux paws inc Nationwide

Apr 01 2016
PerfumeBFF More like RipoffBFF I ordered one bottle of Acqua Di Gio by Georgio Armani and one bottle of Hypnotic Poison by Dior. What I recieved was bottles of pure Alcohol. Leaking metal caps that were not crimped properly. Im aware of what both of these items smell like and knew right away that the bottles held pure alcohol instead of perfume. Shame on these people. new rochelle, New york Nationwide Author: joshua Tree, California Sales People: PerfumeBFF Nationwide

Apr 01 2016
James Poe, Paula Poe, Jeffery Thomas, Hans Brost BHGI, Beverly Hills Group Inc Edward Mikkin, Donna Mikkin, Gene O Brien, Randal Brumbaugh These crooks pitch an investment that include multiple assets in mexico, raise money while issuing worthless stock. DO NOT GIVE THE ANY MONEY YOU WILL LOSE IT ALL San Diego California
Brost has no idea of what he is talking about! Author: Florida Business Consultants: James Poe, Paula Poe, Jeffery Thomas, Hans Brost BHGI, Beverly Hills Group Inc California

Apr 01 2016
UMS MINTZ EYE CREAM BELLA PURE BEAUTYMINTZEYECREAMUMS MINTZY CREAM UMS Mintzey Cream Encante Beauty Collectionb Promised trial product for $5.95 for two products on an ad posted on FB; only ordered one but was charged for two. Internet Author: ORANGE, California Eye Care: UMS MINTZ EYE CREAM Internet

Mar 31 2016
Shape Plan Nutrashift I ordered the 14 day trial for the garcinia cambogia weight loss pills and cleanse. It's been 17 days and my product hasn't come. I checked my bank account and I saw that I have been charged $86.00. I'm convinced the product won't even come and I'm concerned my card is just going to keep getting charged. Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Henderson , Nevada Alternative Health: Shape Plan Nationwide

Mar 31 2016
Pure Talk USA Erroneous deductions from paid minutes and credit card. Atlanta GA Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Cellular Phone Companies: Pure Talk USA

Mar 28 2016
encanteskin.com DML Pure Eye Cream Did not make it clear that this was a subscription Internet Author: Sacramento, California Beauty Products: encanteskin.com Internet