NAVICOMM, ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Navicomm, One Call Communications
There may be more specific results for "Navicomm, One Call Communications"
For more specific results for "Navicomm, One Call Communications"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
psv spy survival This company took 40.00 out of my checking account for something I did not orderI tryied to call them all I got was a promt to a web site. Internet ,lsb..org/spy Author: Poplar Grove, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: psv spy survival Internet

Jul 20 2017
14 day Trial Kra'sa I ordered ONLY the 14 day trial and now I have 2 charges on my visa. One from ATTRACTIVE SHIN-TYPES for $103.00 and one from OUREXPERTGUIDE for $109.00 Internet Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: 14 day Trial Kra'sa Internet

Jul 20 2017
Tommy Carroll Carroll Painting, Carroll Coatings , Carroll Barn Painting, Pat Carroll Painting Paid $3500 to paint my pole barn. He said he was ordering the paint and would be back on monday. Never showed, wont answer or call me back. North Augusta South Carolina Author: Collinsville, Illinois Home Improvements: Tommy Carroll North Augusta, South Carolina

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Nursery Baen Nursery Barn460 Sackett Point Road North Haven, CT 06473 The USA Nursery I ordered plants Only partial order came - items were dead. Spoke one time on the \phone with a person. No further answers, Messages full. North Haven Connecticut Author: BILOXI, Mississippi Landscaping: Nursery Baen North Haven, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
NuWave LLC IBC By One Get One Free Plus Free Pans Libertyville Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California TV Advertisements: NuWave LLC Internet

Jul 20 2017
Uniqueblade.com It's been more then nine business days and I still haven't received my order plus I have been ignored when I have texted and called the company many times and no one has returned my calls or texts Lakeland Florida Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Uniqueblade FL

Jul 20 2017
Total Skin Driecot Fitactive BRT Healthtrail Brother's Health Ordered free trial Derma Folia for shipping cost. Received another unordered shipment for $94.00. When you call them they hang up This happened twice. San Ysidro California
Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Skin Care: Total Skin San Ysidro, California

Jul 20 2017
Sturat Allen Associates told me I owed money and set up payments of $596 each. Paid the entire off with outomatice withdrawals and now find my credit report has one listed. I had my checking iwth another bank that is now gone and this is from years ago. tuscon Arizona Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: Sturat Allen Associates tuscon, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
WHYNOTLEASEIT they been stealing money out of my Discover Card for 7 months when they told me it was to be paid off ! I Had to Report it to my Discover card, that they were not not supposed to be taking any more money from my credit card they had been stealing a $160.50 for around 7 months from me. they need to be jailed, i had called them months ago they agreed,that it would be noted that, it would be paid off, but they lied ! they still been taking money from my Discover card for 7 months after they agreed on pay off ! i have paid 3 times more than a TV would have costed ! they are full crooks ! some one needs to do something about this going on ! Manchester New Hampshire What does the contract say? Author: pendergraass, Georgia TVs & VCRs: WHYNOTLEASEIT Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 19 2017
ELECTRIC MIRROR Jim Mischel, CEO, Don Jacques, COOJon Johnston, VP SalesTravis Boyd I paid $10,000 for 3 mirrors that were not as represented. In good faith I agreed to keep 2 but want the 3rd one replaced Everett Washington Author: Texas Glass Companies: ELECTRIC MIRROR Everett, Washington

Jul 19 2017
Steve Landers kia Pj crawford , Mark Mackey I'm not helping you with nothing don't call this phone back or this company back trying to get information about the vehicle Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Steve Landers kia Little Rock, Arkansas

Jul 19 2017
derma genetix I ordered this as a free trial and after about a week of getting it at my bank was charged two different times. One for $93.80 and for $94.77. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Klamath falls, Oregon Skin Care: derma genetix St Petersburh, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Bumpkey.us Ordered almost a month ago, got order email and nothing since. I've emailed them 3 times with no response and call them daily and nobody answers Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Henderson, Nevada Locksmiths: Bumpkey.us Florida

Jul 19 2017
Derma Gentix I tried to cancel this product a week after receipt via call and email. Customer service was manned by a rude foreign man asking for my credit card which seemed odd. He hung up on me. Multiple calls to customer service have not been returned. Santa Ana, Internet Author: Hancock, New York Skin Care: Derma Gentix Internet

Jul 19 2017
ONE STOP CARPET SELMA CALIFORNIA ABEL GUTIERREZ SELMA CALIFORNIA DID A TERRIBLE JOB AND WOULD NOT MAKE IT RIGHT ! Selma California Author: Fowler, California Cleaning Services: ONE STOP CARPET SELMA CALIFORNIA Selma, California

Jul 19 2017
powercontact.biz london Nowflashlights.biz I ordered a device (frog) on line for streaming TV free-I was charged twice by powercontact.biz-once for 11.31 (CAn.) and once for 113.25 9Can) and from Nowflashlights.biz 245.97 London, United Kingdom Internet Author: Ottawa, Ont., Oregon Communications & Networking: powercontact.biz london Internet

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Totaly unfounded Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resources | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. Santa Fe Springs, California

Jul 19 2017
Laid Back Loot I purchased these awesome David Bowie shoes back in May, they charged me for the shoes, and now I have never received the shoes. There is no way to call them, and my many attempts to contact their support by email has never been answered. I saw another person on here that got ripped off by them, and they had purchased Elvis shoes around the same time as me. I want my money back, even though I would love the shoes. online Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Specialty Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 19 2017
Stark Eye - Allumiere Keranique ? - when you call the phone number, it's a distributor or rep co - they wouldn't identify what company they were with!!! - hmmm totally scammed me US Nationwide Author: Bailey, Colorado Skin Care: Stark Eye - Allumiere Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Criminal Justice Legal Law Offices Not the same name when they answer, when you call back SCAM, Threats Nationwide Author: Pequea, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: Criminal Justice Legal Law Offices Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW In 2000 I was hired by Cellular One which later was bought out by VZW as a Business Account Executive...i was with Verizon until I was struck by lightening thru my cel phone while working... Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Newnan , Georgia