Your Search | ned alliance, llc owner james m. carlson

1, Report #1196798

Dec 20 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC I have been summons to court for a mortgage that was sold to Green Tree after I filed bankrutcy that included the mortgage St Paul Minnesota Author: Pace, Florida Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Nationwide

2, Report #1196753

Dec 20 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC Northern Leasing, Global Leasing Joseph Sussman Deceptive Practices, Harrasment NewYork New York Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

3, Report #1196723

Dec 20 2014
Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Fire and Thermal Engineers INC, METALLIC PYRO AND THERMAL PROTECTION, LLC , KRONA-FR, INC. Scam artist !! DO NOT get into or do business with Larry ! WILMINGTON, CA Nationwide Author: Portsmouth, New Hampshire ORGANIZED CRIME: Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Nationwide

4, Report #1196690

Dec 19 2014
S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Took payment immediately from credit card and never sent product purchased. They will NOT answer phone or e-mails, totally a rip off. ? Florida Author: Nacogdoches , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Internet

5, Report #1196682

Dec 19 2014
 TMobile - This company overcharged me for more than 2 years. I was supposed to be paying for two phones for two seniors and they never decreased my rate until I checked into it further. I closed the account and they tried to collect fees for early cancellation but yet we did not have a new contract. I refused to pay any more money to them and told them that they owed me for more than two year of over payments. Country Club Hills Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Vanessa M. Clinton Country Club Hills, Illinois

6, Report #1196660

Dec 19 2014
Mother's Lounge LLC Nursing Pillow  buyer beware! takes your money! Internet Author: Smithfield, North Carolina Baby Products: Mother's Lounge LLC Internet

7, Report #1196642

Dec 19 2014
Completion 360 Corporation , Amanda Rebec, Miles Molstad, James Graham, Completion 360 Corp The C360 Team Fraud, Hacking, Scam, Rip Off, Completion 360 Corp, Theft Calgary Nationwide Author: North Dakota Oil Companies: Completion 360 Corporation ( Amanda Rebec, Miles Molstad, James Graham) Nationwide

8, Report #1196620

Dec 19 2014
Jason Sottilo owner of Fat Boy's Automotive and Transmission repair Jason Neal SottiloFat Boy'sFat boy automotive Jason Sottilo sold me, and many others, defective 'rebuilt' transmissions Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Jason Sottilo owner of Fat Boy's Automotive and Transmission repair Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

9, Report #1196631

Dec 19 2014
Aaron, PHO Construction Licensed contractor Hawaii LLC #33157 Guilty of putting up scammy ads on Craigslist looking for rentals or houses to fix up; when I called about my rental property, he was extremely offensive and rude when I tried to figure out what he wanted. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Property Management: Aaron, PHO Construction Honolulu, Hawaii

10, Report #1196605

Dec 19 2014
Auto Action salesmen at Country Club Dr store, the Collections Office, and the Owner Bryan Jackson They lie to steal your money by selling cars that is not safe and wont work, then don't keep their word. Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto Action Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 19 2014
Katherine M Stoller,Gregory Stoller,Janet M Ainsworth Katherine M Stoller, Gregory Stoller, Janet M Ainsworth CON ARTISTS, (((REDACTED))) Beaverton, Oregon Author: Snellville, Georgia Sex Offenders: Katherine M Stoller,Gregory Stoller,Janet M Ainsworth Beaverton, Oregon

12, Report #1196584

Dec 19 2014
Enhanced Acquisitions, LLC Possible connected with Northern Resolutions Collection Agencies Amherst, New York Nationwide Author: Metairie, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Enhanced Acquisitions, LLC Nationwide

13, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

14, Report #1196544

Dec 19 2014
Bikram Yoga Bikram Yoga in South Pasadena will not refund your money if an injury should arise and you have an unused pricey package. Dennis is the owner at this location and will keep hundreds of dollars of your money without refunding - no reasons accepted. bikram yoga South Pasadena California Author: South Pasadena, California Healthcare Centers: Bikram Yoga South Pasadena, California

Dec 19 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion Focus on Customer Adoration: 180fusion concentrates on 100% customer service, satisfaction. 180fusion implemented strategic changes ensuring attention to Voice of Customer; continually improving customer experience. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. 180fusion pledges to continually resolve any consumer issues. Feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with 180fusion, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service..
Author: Burlington, Vermont Internet Marketing Companies: 180 Fusion Ladera Ranch, California

16, Report #1196487

Dec 19 2014
efaucets.com eImprovement, LLC Very difficult to get a refund Racine Wisconsin Author: Georgetown, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: efaucets.com Racine, Wisconsin

17, Report #1196468

Dec 19 2014
USA Filing Services LLC Took payment for mail to be forwarded and mail never forwarded Chase Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mail Order Services: USA Filing Services LLC Nationwide

18, Report #1196435

Dec 18 2014
AZ Security Force Arizona Security Force Sean E. Purdy Arizona Security Company Owner Arrested for 2 Felonies Phoenix Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: AZ Security Force Phoenix, Arizona

19, Report #1196434

Dec 18 2014
FAIRLY RELIABLE BOBS BOBBY PETERSEN I was ripped off at Fairly UNreliable Bobs. Worst experience of my life. My car is broke down and they laughed at me when I asked why the warranty purchased would not cover the breakdown. Save yourself the nightmare and don't by a car there. The owner is an angry person who says that he writes the laws for car dealers in this town. Horrible experience Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Auto Dealers: FAIRLY RELIABLE BOBS Boise , Idaho

20, Report #1196412

Dec 18 2014
Tours consulting llc Vacations on deck tours consulting llc Coral Springs Florida Author: Norfolk, Virginia Timeshare Rentals: Tours consulting llc Coral Springs, Florida

21, Report #1196408

Dec 18 2014
treasure hut left with pickup load n flatbed n did not pay me a dime. needed money to help g/d get a car hers blewup he knew it .filed a police report n he told them it was he said she said m got away with 3k in furniture full patio including new bbq, dressers, new patio set etc. he said i can't fit anything else on n police did nothing to help don't go there. police told me he said i donated it to charity beware! fallon Nevada Author: fallon, Nevada Liars: treasure hut fallon, Nevada

22, Report #1196386

Dec 18 2014
247nutra, LLC revitalocks Aurora Colorado Author: tallahassee, Florida Beauty Salons: 247nutra, LLC Aurora, Colorado

23, Report #1196323

First Choice Automotive Joe Webb (owner) Insurance Fraud Union City Georgia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Auto Repair Service: First Choice Automotive Union City, Georgia

Dec 18 2014
Triad Motion, LLC Poor delivery, Rotten Service, Bad attitudes, Cheap quality product Boca Rotan Florida Author: Houma, Louisiana Electronic Manufacturers: Triad Motion, LLC Internet

Dec 18 2014
Runway Magazine - James Buccelli runway magazine la, James Bucelli CEO of Runway Magazine is 100% a Crook and doesn't pay people Woodland Hills, California Author: los angeles, California Runway Magazine - James Buccelli Woodland Hills, California