Your Search | net 10 prepaid cell phones

Feb 13 2016
Stoneberry Will not give me my refund,They said they mail it out jan 18 i didnt recieve it ,So i call them ,Then they said they would issue me another in 5 to 10 business days and i didn't receive it now they saying they paid k jordan which i don't old.I paid on that tablet for a year ,Now they have the tablet and my refund for 143.00 i don't have that type of money to give away im on a fix income. Can you please help Me. Author: gulfport miss., Mississippi Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stoneberry

Feb 10 2016
freedompop Free Cell Phone Service - FreedomPop I order a cell phone from freedom pop.I was told the phone were new, and I would receive a new phone, the phone was used and did not work, online service freedom pop Author: antioch, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: freedompop Internet

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Grand Resort Travel Scam Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 08 2016
Cox Communications Cox Cable of Oklahoma City Not paying prepaid cards and charging for property turned in Oklahoma City Internet Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Internet

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD ,cartededebit.net / ,cards-debit.com / basyltradfinance.com /bexter.pl, licenciafinanciera.com They are not a BANK, they are cloning prepaid card. Beware with this websites . SCAM / FRAUD / TOTAL FRAUD valencia, spain Internet
Author: miami, Florida Internet Fraud: www.Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD Internet

Feb 05 2016
JUVA CELL PROSKIN CREAM Skin therapy California Author: Fresno, California Drug Manufacturers: JUVA CELL PROSKIN CREAM California

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 02 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Josh Hill Promised me 50% of the net income I produced but the company reneged on the agreement. The Woodlands Texas Author: CMCH, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Iyoga computer support Iyoga failed in providing me Windows 10 after charging and receiving $180.00. I contacted them to request a refund of which they promised to send. It has been now 3 months and I have neither received the product or requested refund. I tried to call but no answer. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Iyoga computer support Internet

Jan 31 2016
Superburger, Superburger Owner Bill wouldn't help my Wife after she hit her head and bled at their Restaurant Cotati California Wow Author: Cotati, California Restaurants: Superburger Cotati,

Jan 31 2016
Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Ying Li Drone, Quadcopter, apple, scooter, cell phone, electronics,watch phone, rc, Shenzhen Nationwide
Report it to Western Union Author: Springtown, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Personnel Concepts Compliance Service Department Washington Businessees Inside: 10 Federal And Washington Regulations Affecting your Employees Immediate Response Requested San Dimas California Author: Covington, Washington Questionable Activities: Personnel Concepts San Dimas, California

Jan 28 2016
Net Loan USA Patrick Walker/Michael Green Offered a loan of $5000 with a origination fee of $250 for security.  Illinois Internet Author: Young America, Minnesota Loans: Net Loan USA Internet

Jan 28 2016
Rex Halbeisen; Mobile App Net; Xfusion Media Conman; Cheat; Fraud; Never pays employees; Doesn't deliver to customers Westminster CO Author: Anonymous, Kentucky On-Line Business: Rex Halbeisen Internet

Jan 28 2016
KAIKU CARD HOLDER SERVICES The company is a complete fraud I opened up a dispute on the 13th of january of 2016 I was told I would be eligible for a provisional credit within the 10 business time frame and they will send out the dispute forms  California Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: KAIKU CARD HOLDER SERVICES Internet

Jan 27 2016
Cash Net America Sharon Tax return hold Internet Author: Swansea, Illinois Cash Services: Cash Net America Internet

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 27 2016
OpSec Cybersecurity LLC and TechAssist Cell Phone and Computer Repair rip off, scam, dirty dealings Kernersville North Carolina
Author: North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: OpSec Cybersecurity LLC and TechAssist Cell Phone and Computer Repair Kernersville , North Carolina

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Roy Martin Cash Net USA Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Pay-day one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Pay-day, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Pay-day, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Pay-day, Pay-check Today, Pay-day Roy Martin Cash Net USA Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Pay-day one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Pay-day, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Pay-day, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Pay-day, Pay-check Today, Pay-day Nationwide Nationwide
Fincerv Government fincerv.gov88@outlook.com Author: Forest Park, Ohio Loans: Roy Martin Cash Net USA Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Ace INC SPEEDY CASH, FAST CASH, ONECLICK LOAN, CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA & 500 CASH ADVANCE Constantly sending emails to me claiming I must pay also getting phone calls insisting I pay or charges will be filed by end of day. Caling my family and friends with the same demands. Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Loans: Ace INC Internet

Jan 25 2016
Bluebird debit by American Express Bluebird debit card Bluebird prepaid debit by American Express a SCAM Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Oshkosh , Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird debit by American Express Nationwide

25, Report #1281929

Jan 23 2016
Hughes net (ISP) INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER HUGHES NET Dishonest company Toledo Ohio FACTS Author: HERSEY, Michigan Internet Services: Hughes net (ISP) INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER Internet