Your Search | net 10 prepaid cell phones

1, Report #1190563

Nov 21 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Cash Services Inc., Cash Net USA, Cash America and 500 Cash Advance You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. none given Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Cash Services: ACS Inc. Internet

2, Report #1190409

Nov 20 2014
HSBC Beneficial telling us we owe 10 s of thousands of dollars in back taxes and we dont. Sent them proof that they are paid... they still say we owe taxes??? Brandon Florida Author: Curwensville, Pennsylvania Homeowner Associations: HSBC Beneficial Internet

3, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

4, Report #1190153

Nov 19 2014
Cromex inc EQM inc Scam, they will hire anyone, 10 min interview, pyramid scheme, door to door sales New York New York Author: Flushing , New York Door to Door Sales: Cromex inc New York, New York

5, Report #1190113

Nov 19 2014
Oleg Firer Net Element Theft - Fraud Miami Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Computer Fraud: Oleg Firer Nationwide

6, Report #1190082

Nov 19 2014
The Freedom Fighters Network---- Club Freedom Took my Money--Made it impossilbe to get Refunds--Still Waiting 10 Days since refund request Internet Author: Other Travel Services: The Freedom Fighters Network Internet

Nov 19 2014
Hotel maintenance They reach to me after I saw the add on craigslist telling me to come for an interview and bring 125$ for a OSHA license a 10 hour class divide in 2 days. Then when I went the next day. They wanted an extra 175$ for reference purpose. New York New York
Author: brookkyn, New York Cleaning Services: Hotel maintenance Ny ny, New York

Nov 19 2014
Cambogia HD VISION billed - return info HD VISION charged for product that did not work 8-27 & 9-11-2014 & returned 10-20-2014 Wallingsford Connecticut Author: Boise, Idaho Eye Care: Cambogia Wallingsford, Connecticut

Nov 18 2014
Centurion Chris Harrassed me at work, rude, mean, heartless, I asked him not to call my job and he did again...I dispute the issues, they don't care, they are trying to get money out of me and to give them a credit card and I dont know if they are legit or not...why can't they give me more information about this. They are threating to call human resources on me...I'm a missionary I don't need this...so being pressured I spoke with another gentleman named Joe yesterday and he agreed that I would pay $50 a month starting next month..and this same guy named Chris phones me back again harrassing me saying they need the money this month... all I have is the phone # ***-***-**** and the guys name... Bensalem, PA Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Centurion Internet

Nov 18 2014
Tracy Paugh Tracy PaulPaul Paugh Finds older women By craigs list and girlfriends families accessing their personal information. He hacks phones and computers as well as robbing their homes. Cowardly and sneaky has to have friends help. Riverside California Author: Lake Elsinore, California Computer Fraud: Hackers: Tracy Paugh Riverside, California

Nov 18 2014
Super Cell electronic Co.,Ltd Dora LiEmail: dora@super-cell.comSkype: supercell-dora Ordered electronic goods. Sent USD750 by bank transfer. Never received goods. Very attentive before money was received then no contact thereafter. Don't reply to emails, phone disconnected. Shenzhen China Internet Author: Perth, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Super Cell electronic Co.,Ltd Shenzhen,

Nov 17 2014
Backpage backpage regularly removes a whole slew of ads from their gallery view in the Escorts section. It's a scam: BP knows escorts will just fork over another 10$ per ad to get into the Gallery View. Toronto Nationwide Author: Toronto, Canada, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Backpage Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Jeff Sklar Desert Valley Realty Jeffrey Sklar Terrible real estate agent with a creep factor of 10 Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Real Estate Investing: Jeff Sklar Desert Valley Realty Nevada

Nov 17 2014
David Han David Han Bought a cell phone on Swappa and then filed dispute. Anaheim California Author: Springwater, New York Cellular Phone Companies: David Han Anaheim,

Nov 16 2014
Sellandrecycle.com Took my cell phone and never paid me. Chula Vista CA Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Telephones: Sellandrecycle.com Internet

Nov 16 2014
Menus To Go (1-800-266-9104) Brad Ingel (works for them) phone 1-951-553-0229 Mr. Ingel menus build business, many phones calls, his daughter will join, drafts ads to review and give a discounted price. Chatsworth California Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Better Business Bureau: Menus To Go (1-800-266-9104) Chatsworth, California

Nov 16 2014
FOCUS camera/optics ebay take holidays off but still expect you to wait 10 days when they come back and took your $$ new york New York Author: cleveland, Texas Cameras & Video: FOCUS camera/optics ebay new york, New York

Nov 16 2014
REC warehouse LeisureBay I bought a 10 year no questions asked warrenty and they do not evenen help Atlanta Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Pool Services: REC warehouse Nationwide

Nov 15 2014
dreheadphones-online Buy Cheap Soccer Cleats OnlinePersunca Company poses as Dr Dre Beats online store. Everything is in English and looks legitimate. When I ordered some headphones (10/27/2014) that my son found on their site.  I really feel this company needs to be banned from the web to stop this illegal selling of fake products under a name that is not theirs. They use the clothing business as a front for their operations. Totally misleading. As I just found out they also go by Log Off Sale - Buy Cheap Soccer Cleats Online. China Internet Author: Rosemount , Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: dreheadphones-online Internet

Nov 15 2014
NetSpend WU Netspens, Metabank FRAUD STEALS MONEY POSTED ON PREPAID CARDS Internet Author: Memphia, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: NetSpend Internet

Nov 15 2014
Jessica Lakeland & Eric They claim to work for Vanilla Reload They both claim that they can add more money to your reload card for a certain price. But they just get the numbers and load it on to their own prepaid debit cards. Maywood Illinois Author: Ofallon, Illinois Cash Services: Jessica Lakeland & Eric Maywood, Illinois

Nov 14 2014
usa government grants a alleged or supposed representatives of usagovernment grants that contacted me by my very difficult to get cell phone solitication and that I had been accepted/qualify for us government grants into there protocol washington state pops up on the phone Washington Author: ASPEN, Colorado Grant Writing & Research: usagovernmentgrants non given, Washington

Nov 14 2014
Serta Mattress Serta would not honor their 10 year warranty of a unsleepable mattress, I feel we were bully by them after we file a complaint with The Attorney General of The Sated of Illinois and they still refused to honor their warranty!zd Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: Clarksdale, Mississippi Bed & Bath: Serta Mattress Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Nov 14 2014
SKI CLEAR/SKIN PURE NONE i order a sample order of skin pure 10/10/14& wsi skin clear for $4.99 each.  CALIFORNIA INTERNET Author: Winchester, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: SKI CLEAR/SKIN PURE Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Pulsa VISA Consumer card ACCESS ICUS Prepaid Fees ate the entire value of the gift card before I could use it Naperville , Illinois 60563 Nationwide Author: Missoula, Montana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pulsa VISA Nationwide