Your Search | net 10 prepaid cell phones

May 26 2016
Sell Your Cell TOTAL SCAM! Received a quote of $800.00 then a quote of $80.00 Reno Nevada
Author: Colfax, Iowa Telephones: Sell Your Sale Reno, Nevada

May 25 2016
FreedomPop Cell Phones Rips you off in every way possible Los Angeles, California Internet Author: lakewood, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Cell Phones Internet

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
Coach-Net No mileage or dollar amount limits – no out of pocket expense for disabled vehicle tow Nationwide Author: Florence, Kentucky Emergency Services: Coach-Net Nationwide

May 24 2016
espree prepaid master card. policy malfuntion smyrna Georgia Author: desert hot sorings, California Unusual Rip-Off: espree prepaid master card. smyrna, Georgia

May 23 2016
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Cell Phone Protection Warranty Scam Des Moines Iowa Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Wells Fargo Des Moines, Iowa

May 22 2016
Nets spend corporation Allowed someone steal 1,192.34 and then locked up my own money a balance of $650.00 and keeps telling me theres a check on its way! DO NOT BUR A NET SPEND CARD THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! Online but the coporate offices are in austin texa Internet Author: Seattle , Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Nets spend corporation Internet

May 22 2016
hughes net lairs and cheats lake worth, fl Nationwide HUghes net not changed from directway Author: lake worth, Florida Internet Service Providers: hughes net Nationwide

May 21 2016
Prepaid.citi.com prepaid.citi.com/octopharmaCiti prepaid Visa card Steal your plasma money COLUMBIA SC - South Caro Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Better Business Bureau: Prepaid.citi.com Internet

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
OneVanilla Prepaid MasterCard Incomm.com OneVanilla Prepaid Mastercards are NOT secure! You may be ripped off. Customer service is practically non-existent. You have no recourse. Atlanta Georgia Author: Costa Mesa, California Cash Services: OneVanilla Prepaid MasterCard Atlanta, Georgia

May 19 2016
One Vanilla One Vanilla Prepaid catds I paid cash and a fee for a card. The moment I activated it, someone stole my funds via internet. I have been told for the last 90 days, there's an error and I will get my money back...so far , this has been a lie... Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit Card Fraud: One Vanilla Nationwide

May 19 2016
New body care spa Advanced laser spa They are fraudulent! products don't work! Had severe headaches after leaving. They closed down and reopened with my prepaid money for future services. Beware they are on Groupon racking up new victims chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Health Spas: New body care spa chicago, Illinois

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 18 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless Cell phone scam; price gouging; contract rip off Nationwide Even more laughable... Author: Detroit , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate sent in all required info to obtain $10 rebate January 2016. Never received rebate. Sent letter to CMS rebate center 4/19/2016 re: rebate not received. never heard from anyone. false advertising for a rebate Grand Rapids Michigan Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate Grand Rapids, Michigan

May 18 2016
2darescue Karen Evans I tried to adopt a dog from this rescue. The dog had definite skin issues. Facility was dirty and feel too many dogs to care for. 55 dogs+10 dogs from mexico with parvo. Apache Jct Arizona 2daRescue is a great, hardworking rescue Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Shelters: 2darescue Apache Jct, Arizona

May 18 2016
Cell Phone Traders Tried to sell laptop to them, lied about numerous things on what was wrong with the device. Reno Nevada Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Telephones: Cell Phone Traders Reno, Nevada

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 16 2016
Leondria littlejohn Leelee Stole cell phones & $100 cash Las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dead Beat Moms: Leondria littlejohn Las vegas, Nevada

May 16 2016
Parts On Net I got ripped off for $450.00 of electronic infinity parts Carson City Nevada Author: Montvale , New Jersey Auto Parts: Parts On Net Carson City , Nevada

May 15 2016
Play phone Stole 10 dollars from me Internet Author: Temple, Texas Computer Fraud: Play phone Internet

May 15 2016
Cash Net Usa N/A Internet Author: North miami beach, Florida Websites: Cash Net Usa Internet

May 14 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Taking money from my prepaid card without my permission Computer Internet 855-421-9615 got me a full refund Author: Newport , Washington Online banking: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet