Your Search | net 10 prepaid phone service

Jan 20 2017
Baps Store bapsstore.com Never shipped paid order after two months. No response to emails and phone calls Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Baps Store Internet

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 19 2017
Broadstar Internet/Cable Worst Cable/Internet Company Ever! Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Internet Service Providers: Broadstar Internet/Cable Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Sal's Auto body delayed return st. james New York Author: medford, New York Auto Repair Service: Sal's Auto body st. james, New York

Jan 19 2017
Web.com Worst customer service Jacksonville Florida internet Author: L.I.T.H, Illinois Websites: Web.com Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
ACE Industrial Supply Sales rep told me he was senting me a drill bit set for free. All he asked is that I use them so that I would see how good they are. When I got the set I noticed an invoice for $395.00 - If the phone calls are recorded for quality assurance (lol) then it would be clearly evident that I did not agree to pay anything and I was explained that it was a sample. Burbank, CA Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Hardware & Tools: Long Island Demolition Internet

AllState Very Poor Customer Service & Dishonest Behavior Nationwide
AllState will move heaven or hell for their customers but woe betide it if you aren't insured by them. Author: Columbus, Ohio Car Insurance: AllState Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Simplemobile Prepaid mobile Iphone 7 unlocked ripoff New York New York Author: beverly hills, California Cellular Phone Companies: Simplemobile New York, New York

Jan 19 2017
ADT Security Systems billing with no service Pittsburgh Nationwide I have a suggestion Author: Flanders, New York Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel are fake this is a complete scam. Luckily we figured it out before we paid for the dog at a western union. Don't trust craigslist and definitely don't pay for a dog you haven't seen. Stay local. The phone number to call them at is a fake made number. Fake. No real positive reviews. Mentioned in several scams. Website is a wix site? I mean come on. Arlington Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Agencies: Preeminent Pet Travel Arlington, Virginia

Jan 19 2017
Suburban Propane Suburban Propane Very hostile and angry propane service provider. Threatened to remove their tank because I questioned their business practices and complained about an employee. In retaliation, they informed me they planned to retreive their tank after just filling it!!!! These people lie routinely about service and prices. They are infamous for such business conduct. Oakhurst, CA and Auberry, CA California Author: Auberry, California Consumer Services: Suburban Propane Oakhurst, California

Jan 18 2017
Walmart Don't think of buying Walmart prepaid visas....it will make you cry Lebanon, Pennsylvania Author: Myerstown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Guardian energy Technologies Foam It Green Chris M or Ron S Product Good Customer Service a disaster Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Jackson, Michigan Home Improvements: Guardian energy Technologies Riverwoods, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
Condor Moving Systems Completely awful, Horrible customer service, Broken and missing items. Arlington Texas Author: Madison, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Condor Moving Systems Arlington, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Maria Charleton Stiffs the best pool service I ever had Anaheim California Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Maria Charleton Anaheim, California

Jan 18 2017
richard rogers/ Rev Tech scam Reseda California Author: Reseda, California Computer Service & Repair: richard rogers California

Jan 18 2017
Software Empire Company sent back activation Codes, will not answer phone, nor emails. Same MO for others. Author: Midvale , Utah Computer Software: Software Empire

Jan 18 2017
Nexxtworks Will not pay for work completed Palm Habor Florida Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Nexxtworks Palm Habor, Florida

Jan 18 2017
AIIMS GROUP and SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA PAUL HARVELL NATHANEAL VAN DER KOLK KYNAN ABASSIT EFFECTIVELY STOLE OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THEN DEMANDED PAYMENT FOR ITS RETURN New South Wales Australia New South Wales Australia Author: Kerikeri, Internet Service Providers: AIIMS GROUP an SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA New South Wales Australia,

Jan 18 2017
Skintrium.com/Fair and Flawless HATEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE New York Internet Author: Texas Customer: Skintrium.com/Fair and Flawless Internet

Jan 18 2017
Fix-Ur-Dent **Beware** www.Fix-Ur-Dent.com - Scam to remove auto dents California
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Fix-Ur-Dent Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Illinois Tollway IPass Operator and customer service Downers Grove Illinois Author: Hickory Hills, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Illinois Tollway Downers Grove, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
OCWEN Terrible Customer service/ worst experience ever Nationwide Author: dimondale, Michigan Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Medical Service Group Donna Davis SOLICITING MY MEDICAL INFORMATION FOR PAIN PILLS St. Pete's Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Medical Service Group St. Pete's, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide