Your Search | net 10 wireless

1, Report #1319113

Jul 26 2016
GunMagWarehouse.com I bought 30 round mags and they sent me 10 round mags Doral Florida Author: Des Moines, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: GunMagWarehouse.com Doral, Florida

2, Report #1319063

Jul 26 2016
Cricket Wireless Refuse to refund unused service on canceled line same day after told to pay by CSR to cancel for refund. Nationwide Author: Aztec, New Mexico Telephones: Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Homeaway VRBO Homeaway adding a 4-10% service fee to bookings in 2016 Austin Internet Author: Evergreen, Colorado Lodging: Homeaway Internet

Jul 26 2016
Dish Network 10 day contract cancellation fee Hampstead North Carolina Author: Hampstead, North Carolina Internet: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Marine Depot Getting the Shaft after 10+ years of Loyalty Garden Grove California Author: Morgan Hill, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Marine Depot Garden Grove, California

Jul 25 2016
Cellvia and Hydrolux CCL*COALMUSC 844 5341281 FLMassfrenzyhr 844 5418931 I ordered a free trial of just the Hydrolux Anti Wrinkle face cream and was automatically directed to their cellvia site to purchase a tag on...no options not to do this and was charge a bit over $10 for shipping. I Internet
Author: Vista, California Alternative Health: Cellvia and Hydrolux Internet

Jul 25 2016
Verizon Wireless I am grandfathered and now they are making us change plans or lose our service. Greenville Nationwide Author: Taylors, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Sprint Corporation Sprint Wireless Promised Plan by 6 Sprint Employees/Managers, Still No Bill Credit Nationwide Author: Park City, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Sprint Corporation Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
AT&T Wireless My husband & I switched from Verizon to AT&T because we were told we were getting a better rate, they were to buy out our Verizon acct & pay early termination fees & we returned our phones & they now say they have no record, Tisa Johnson Dallas/Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Tax Net Financial This company tricks you into thinking they are processesing a RAL and they deny everyone and charge $300+ to file taxes we can do free. Michigan Author: Graham, North Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Tax Net Financial nationwide

Jul 22 2016
PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES 5 years later I get a call - the amount owed almost double the original amount - I've had the same phone number for 10+ years and they never contacted me! Sandy Utah Author: Provo, Utah Collection Agencies: PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES Sandy, Utah

Jul 22 2016
Cricket Wireless Sold me a locked phone Tucson Arizona Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Verizon Wireless Crazy, Sneaky, Abusive Company Nationwide  Verizon gives you a report of your monthly usage. Author: Rockaway , New Jersey Cross-Border Scams: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Mailbox Media Jonathan Gilbert (or Givert)Showed up at my door in 10-21-15 and sold me a subscription to Vacations magazine.  Glendale, AZ Author: FL, Florida Places & Information: Mailbox Media AZ

Jul 21 2016
Verizon Wireless and Lifeproof misrepresentation misinform Nationwide Author: stuart, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Finders.gov32@outlook.com Roy MartinCash net USA8901S Wilton PlaceSan Francisco, CA 90047 Sent me threading emails, I have till Monday noon 1 pm to respond to arrest warrant MTR141797456. Called left threatening messages. San Francisco California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cash Services: Finders.gov32@outlook.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
David Lewis representing American Cash Net Justin Brown Law Firm Complaint against me. Bakersfield California Author: Parma, Ohio Collection Agencies: David Lewis representing American Cash Net Bakersfield , California

Jul 21 2016
Cash Net US Group Bureau of Defaulters sent a collection letter threatening to tell my employer I was guilty of Fraud Internet Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Collection Agencies: Cash Net US Group Internet

Jul 21 2016
I Bought a M92 SBR. Never got it to shoot more than 10 rounds without a jam. Sent it back to him 3 times , he kept saying it was fixed but lied each and every time. Finally after the third time and videos of it NOT working he told me to get it fixed and he would pay for it. I did and now he refuses to pay. He's a liar and now I have to take him to court to get my money back. Bradenton Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Felex Yukhtman Bradenton, Florida

20, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
Boingo Wireless, (a.k.a. Boingo) Boing is using Paypal to Rip people off Nationwide Author: Taicang, New Jersey Internet Services: Boingo Wireless Nationwide

Straight talk wireless Refused refund for items never delivered Miami Florida
Author: Sugarloaf , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Straight talk wireless Miami, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Verizon wireless Data rippoff Nationwide Nationwide comment Author: Scott's Valley, California Internet Services: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Staton Optical 8 pairs of glasses 5 broke any were from the clerk removing them from the case to owning them for less than 48 hrs. I am now wearing glasses from 10 yrs ago because 2yrs later my glasses from Staton optical are so cloudy I can barely see through them Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Eye Care: Staton Optical Evansville, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
Southwest Airlines /Travel Guard AIG Insiurance Travel Guard Claim limit is 85 dollars and 10 cents Dallas Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Airlines: Southwest Travel Guard AIG Insiurance Internet