Your Search | net 10 wireless

May 25 2016
Coach-Net No mileage or dollar amount limits – no out of pocket expense for disabled vehicle tow Nationwide Author: Florence, Kentucky Emergency Services: Coach-Net Nationwide

May 22 2016
Nets spend corporation Allowed someone steal 1,192.34 and then locked up my own money a balance of $650.00 and keeps telling me theres a check on its way! DO NOT BUR A NET SPEND CARD THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! Online but the coporate offices are in austin texa Internet Author: Seattle , Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Nets spend corporation Internet

May 22 2016
hughes net lairs and cheats lake worth, fl Nationwide HUghes net not changed from directway Author: lake worth, Florida Internet Service Providers: hughes net Nationwide

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Verizon Wireless Overbilling Nationwide Author: Kerens, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide You do not understand Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 18 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless Cell phone scam; price gouging; contract rip off Nationwide Even more laughable... Author: Detroit , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate sent in all required info to obtain $10 rebate January 2016. Never received rebate. Sent letter to CMS rebate center 4/19/2016 re: rebate not received. never heard from anyone. false advertising for a rebate Grand Rapids Michigan Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate Grand Rapids, Michigan

May 18 2016
2darescue Karen Evans I tried to adopt a dog from this rescue. The dog had definite skin issues. Facility was dirty and feel too many dogs to care for. 55 dogs+10 dogs from mexico with parvo. Apache Jct Arizona 2daRescue is a great, hardworking rescue Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Shelters: 2darescue Apache Jct, Arizona

May 16 2016
Parts On Net I got ripped off for $450.00 of electronic infinity parts Carson City Nevada Author: Montvale , New Jersey Auto Parts: Parts On Net Carson City , Nevada

May 15 2016
Play phone Stole 10 dollars from me Internet Author: Temple, Texas Computer Fraud: Play phone Internet

May 15 2016
Cash Net Usa N/A Internet Author: North miami beach, Florida Websites: Cash Net Usa Internet

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
AT&T Wireless I switch from AT&T to another carrier 1 day before my service renewal and they still charge me on the day of my renewal even though they were not my providers Nationwide Author: San Ysidro, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
QLINK WIRELESS Cell phone locks up I'm unable to reach them to cancel service. Unable to answer calls. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS Norristown, Pennsylvania

May 14 2016
ASSURANCE WIRELESS I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ASSURANCE TO ANYBODY P.O. Box 686 Parsippany New Jersey Sprint Executive and Regulatory Services Heroes instead of Zeros Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: ASSURANCE WIRELESS Nationwide

May 13 2016
Retail maintenance specialist and construction Melissa Senatore Melissa DeCruz Cyntia Pince (I may be a little off not sure going off memory) Did $1000 of work for this net 30 company, Never received payment. Lakewood New Jersey
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Employers: Retail maintenance specialist and construction Lakewood, New Jersey

May 12 2016
Cricket Wireless I bought the Samsung S4 and not even a whole year later Cricket advised me my phone was not compatible with there service anymore. I paid close to 600 dollars for that phone. Nationwide Author: Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

May 11 2016
Cash Ace Net Shawn is the person who actually contacted my email Claimed that i owe them money when I have never been approved for a loan in my life Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Cash Ace Net Internet

May 11 2016
Dish net work First of all I had problem with Dish Net Work service the first week I sign of a long un satisfying 2 year contract. Lynchburg virginia Nationwide
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Adult Web Site: Dish net work Nationwide

May 10 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered a pink 30oz yeti cup from them on 4/3/2016. As of today May 10 I have not received any thing from them. I believe I have been RIPPED off. Their FB page is gone as is their web site. I'm Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee WANTED REWARD $$$: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 10 2016
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT. USA Cash Net, TOM CLARK, National association of Credit Management, USA Cash Net threatens lawsuit over fictitious loan Internet Author: San Diego, California Collection Agencies: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT. Internet

May 09 2016
att wireless (nationwide) att att doesn'tvkeep their word and doesn't pay the bonus promos they say they will nationwide Nationwide Author: amsterdam, New York Cellular Phone Companies: att wireless (nationwide) Nationwide

May 09 2016
Payment Service International  I am being asked to send money that is guaranteed to me for a payment of $10 To Australia/Australie
Scam Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Payment Service International Australia/Australie,