Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Net 10 wireless
There may be more reports for "Net 10 wireless"
For more results perform a general search for "Net 10 wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 18 2017
JC PENNEY Inmar promotions, and Sunbeam They renigged on a promotional $10 rebate on a $50 toaster. Coral Springs Florida Author: Margate, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: JC PENNEY Coral Springs, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Verizon Wireless overcharging and terrible customer service Wallingford Connecticut, New Jersey You have failed to substantiate your claim Author: Boca Raton, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Wallingford, Connecticut

Feb 16 2017
assurance wireless virgin mobile liars,incompetent,thiefs first rate idiots Nationwide Author: Olympia, Washington Financial Services: assurance wireless Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Stardock Software Bought software that is incompatible with Windows 10, stardock support gave me vague instructions then started ignoring me Plymouth Internet Author: Ottawa, Indiana Computer Software: Stardock Software Internet

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Hughes Net Hughes Net should be prosecuted. It's unbelieveable that they can stay in business Nationwide Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Internet: Hughes Net Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Verizon Wireless Pre-Paid phone rip-off Internet You poor helpless sole Author: kirkland, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Internet

Feb 13 2017
True Wireless Deceptive Scammers Oklahoma City Internet
Huh? Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Bath bombs Bath bombs had no prize in them . They had a slip of paper with a code, when you went on their website it says my ring is worth 10 dollars. No way to contact them. I have five bath bombs with no rings . Internet Author: Pocono pines , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Bath bombs Internet

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Hobbies discount. Net Never received the product that I ordered and paid for. Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount. Net Internet

Feb 11 2017
High Class Universe (Order#34459): I purchased $131.49 (6 puppy banks) on 12/10/16. My credit card was charged and I never received my purchase. I saw their ad on Facebook through Shopify. Internet Author: Eureka Springs, Arkansas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 10 2017
Performance merchant services Greg Milano was the representative that took me to the cleaners. All I needed was for the terminals to be complatiable with my operating system and I paid for 10 months in hope that they would correct the issue but I don't believe that they can. I need Had me sign a contract for credit card terminals that were not compatible with my operating system. Completely conned me. Maybe Atlanta Internet Author: Menlo, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance merchant services Internet

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Q Link Wireless, LLC qlink i got a free phone from them it was stoden and they wont replace it unless i buy another for $25 the phone was stolden i shouldnt have to pay for another one they should replace it free of harge Dania, 33004 Florida Author: pampa, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Q Link Wireless, LLC Dania, 33004, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Wsop I had made a purchase for the atl vs ne 10 tickets for 5.99 that pays out 24 billion chips my team won and I didn't recieve my chips then I called the customer service and the gave me a fake number its a scam to take people money.. Nevada  Nationwide Author: Chase city, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Wsop Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Plasma Net Inc Winner 65 in tv Internet Author: Long Beach, California Art Galleries: Plasma Net Inc Internet

Feb 06 2017
Assurance Wireless californinia Lifeline Telephone Applicant californian Author: Simi Valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Spectrum cable Was told to add a 5.00 fee per month and we would receive same service we had plus HBO and Cinemax and internet would be upgraded to 60mbps. When we changed lost 10 of our original channels that we watched. When I called to see why they said oh if you want those channels back you have to pay 20 more a month. We I asked to go back to the plan we had they said oh, you can't because that's a time warner package and you can't do that. Nation Wid Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Spectrum cable Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
City Viva Wireless MetroPCS They'll screw you with a smile on their face. Shelton Washington Author: Grapeview, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: City Viva Wireless Shelton, Washington

Feb 05 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Verizon service is junk USA Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Feb 04 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Not Standing by Their Own Words Nationwide I will not do business with a corrupt company like verizon wireless who calls the police to their customers when they are just trying to get their refund like verizon promsied in 2009 Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide