Your Search | net66 web design ltd

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

May 01 2016
Dun & Bradstreet Incorrect information about my company published to the web without permission by D&B Internet Author: Red Bluff, California Internet Fraud: Dun & Bradstreet Internet

May 01 2016
Godaddy suspended hosting godaddy suspended hosting site Internet Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Web Hosting: Godaddy Internet

May 01 2016
Marc Trautrimas, Marc Trautrimas Design Build Metal Services Brooklyn New York Author: New York, New York Architects & Designers: Marc Trautrimas Brooklyn, New York

May 01 2016
myheritage ltd they have taken out of my bank acc. amount of $74.99, i do not know for what or who they are! Nationwide Author: morayfield, Other Credit Card Fraud: myheritage ltd Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309 Carrollon Tx 75006-6874 Sent me a letter saying I won a Digital Camera and or web cam & Video Recorder. Send money n got no as in nothing in return. Carrollton Texas Author: Marion, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
All Web Leads Insure Me Insurance Quotes Individual life insurance broker/agent/ company is misleading, unresponsive, old leads, not wanting insurance Internet Author: New Albany, Indiana Customer Leads: All Web Leads Internet

Apr 29 2016
LogicWeb Company is a Ripoff. Service is terrible New Jersey Author: Coventry, Rhode Island Web Hosting: LogicWeb Internet

Apr 29 2016
NCPL Inc. Damaged our web page design when attempting to add a scroll bar to a company web page Campbell California
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Websites: NCPL Inc. Internet

Apr 28 2016
Shenzhen MageLei Electronic and Technology Co., Ltd. Stark Xu Refuses to pay Return shipping, lied multiple times, and sells trademarked merchandise ShenZhen Internet
Author: Metairie, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen MageLei Electronic and Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Apr 28 2016
SaucySingles Dating Bulova Invest Ltd Impossable to work up Cancellations Outside USA Internet Author: Worland, Wyoming Entertainers: SaucySingles Dating Internet

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
MyPerfectResume.com LiveCareer Ltd. Deceptive charges. Charged for a subscription that was never authorized and refused refund over $150 Internet Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Consumer Services: MyPerfectResume.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Xane web sol Calling out of the BLUE..about computer issues. RIVESVILLE West Virginia Author: Sandersville, Georgia Computer Fraud: Xane web sol RIVESVILLE, West Virginia

Apr 28 2016
Coastal Asia Holdings Pte Ltd Mr Tan Ah Chai Con man Tan Ah Chai using fake TDDs to con people all over the world Singapore Nationwide Author: Other Financial Services: Coastal Asia Holdings Pte Ltd Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Nick Muyonjo is scamming web developers to work for him and then we doesn't pay them in Palma de mallorca Spain
Author: Other Computer Software: Nick Muyonjo Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
US Auto LTD Ken Behr Extreme Rip Off Artists Deerfield Beach Florida No. Here's What To Avoid! Author: pineville, West Virginia Auto Dealers: US Auto LTD Deerfield Beach , Florida

Apr 27 2016
1and1.com Unauthorized Charge to My VISA Chesterbrook PA Author: Stites, Idaho Web Hosting: 1and1.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Adult Friend Finder AFF Unsubscribed then was hit with icebreakers, renewed then nothing. Had the account for over a year no icebreakers until I was a free account again. They are running bots or fake accounts. Customer service said it was a concidence. Internet Author: Cameron Park, California Adult Web Site: Adult Friend Finder Internet

21, Report #1302047

Apr 26 2016
Godaddy ***** * ****** ** *** ***, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Website builder Scam a year after you purchase Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Eagle mountain, Utah Web Hosting: Godaddy Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 26 2016
Fast fix 123 I had a pop up on my computer telling me my computer had a virus and I need to call this number and donor cut the computer off or shut down because you will damage your software.  Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Adult Web Site: Fast fix 123 Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
Vario Web Hosting. Client Irresponsibility And Poor Customer Support San Jose California Author: Sarasota, Florida Web Hosting: Overpspray Removal Specialists, Inc. Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
KJS Drafting and Design Sam Modersohn Riped off by KJS Drafting and Design Stanley Virginia Author: South Carolina Small Business Services: KJS Drafting and Design Stanley, Virginia

Apr 25 2016
International Services, Inc. (ISI): TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction, International Services, a captive professional employment organization dedicated to total client satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ISIs proficiency in the business administration arena allows clients to focus on boosting their operational productivity and therefore their profitability. ISI has developed strategies and techniques that produce exceptional employees for its exclusive client base, even in this difficult economy. They dont have many clients, by design, but theyve certainly earned the confidence and respect of those they have. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with ISI. Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: International Services, Inc. (ISI): TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction, International Services, a captive professional employment organization Buffalo Grove, Illinois