Your Search | netzero, united online

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
United Equitable Insurance Rude , Ripoff Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Car Insurance: United Equitable Insurance

May 26 2016
menards, Lewis Center, Ohio I order online menards.com and picked up in the store. They charged me a processing fee of 4.49 for convenience, and then couldn't it Lewis Center Ohio Author: north lewisburg, Ohio Building Products: menards, Lewis Center, Ohio Lewis Center, Ohio

May 26 2016
Mrs. Jennifer Cross Lisa Raye, Lisa Ray, Was text from this number inquiring about an item I had for sale online.  Illinois Internet Author: Poulsbo, Washington Bad Check Writers: Mrs. Jennifer Cross Internet

May 26 2016
Ingram united presbyterian church INGRAM UNITED PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH ROBBED BY BULLIES OF A CHURCH PITTSBURGH PA PENNSYLVINIA
Gift Horse Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Ingram united presbyterian church Nationwide

May 26 2016
Pamela Ann Author (Pamela Ann Books) - Pamela Banas A scammer who steals and cheats! United States, California Internet Author: , Book Stores: Pamela Ann Author Internet

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
East Coast TVs Worst online shopping experience I've never had Linden NJ Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: East Coast TVs Internet

May 24 2016
Premiere Global Assets Ltd Carl Bierbaum /Residing in FLorida, USA (naples) Mr. Carl Bierbaum goes around the the world offering fake bonds and getting people to invest their hard earned money into financial plattforms that don't exist.! . This guy a real SCAMMER!!!! gives you his resume and then he screws you!!!!!!....HE SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS AND HE IS NOT!, also ties to criminal organizations in Israel, DUbai and London Rhode Island Rhode Island Author: Dubai, United Arab Emirates , Alabama Financial Services: Premiere Global Assets Ltd Rhode Island , Rhode Island

Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Withholding my money Online Internet
A Couple of Questions Are In Order Author: Kealakekua, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Internet

May 24 2016
puritybeauty my order never came to me and the took my money South East United States Internet Author: Nicosia, Alabama Health Spas: puritybeauty Internet

May 22 2016
Nets spend corporation Allowed someone steal 1,192.34 and then locked up my own money a balance of $650.00 and keeps telling me theres a check on its way! DO NOT BUR A NET SPEND CARD THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! Online but the coporate offices are in austin texa Internet Author: Seattle , Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Nets spend corporation Internet

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Neo Innovations Inc Neo mag light Ordered product online Cannot reach anyone by phone or email Have not received my merchandise Internet
Ship Times And Customer Service Author: Pomona, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Neo Innovations Inc Internet

May 21 2016
Akeem Foley Aka Morgan William. Aka Wayne William Morgan Accomplice Ofurhie Destiny from Ghana and Inspector Maxwell Tetteh from Ghana Akeem Foley Scammed me out into Millions of Dollars saying he was in Locked up in Ghana Plymouth, Brixton United Kingdom Nationwide
Author: ST. CATHERINE, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Akeem Foley Aka Morgan William. Aka Wayne William Morgan Nationwide

haiguang onlineshop Bogus Online Retailer Bejing, China Internet
Author: Las Vegas, New Jersey Clothing Stores: haiguang onlineshop Internet

May 21 2016
ccavenue ccavenue Beware of ccavenue company . it is totally fraud comapany I made online payment through Ccavenue but they have blocked my fund  indore Idaho Author: indore, Maine Financial Services: ccavenue indore, Idaho

May 20 2016
PayPal What a ripoff San Jose California Author: Denver, Colorado Online banking: PayPal San Jose, California

May 20 2016
GrubHub did not warn about authorization charges and refused to offer a coupon or discount so i could eat online Internet
Please mind your own Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan On-Line Stores: GrubHub Internet

May 20 2016
VINCHECKONLINE.COM COLOSSAL ENT. SCAMMERS - LIARS- CON ARTISTS BEWARE OF WWW.VINCHECKONLINE.COM UNITED STATES Internet
Author: Coquitlam , British Columbia Bait-and-Switch: VINCHECKONLINE.COM Internet

May 20 2016
Diagnostic Imaging Europe DI Europe They never send the journals any longer Berkhamsted United Kingdom Author: Unterföhring, Alabama Media: Diagnostic Imaging Europe Berkhamsted,

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
South University I enrolled with South University online around 2004 for Medical Billing and Coding. I graduated and received a degree in the mail saying it was an associate degree.  Savannah GA Author: Terrell, Texas Health Care Education: South University Internet

May 19 2016
United Parcel Service (UPS) BEWARE of UPS My Choice! Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Consumer Services: United Parcel Service Nationwide