Your Search | new residental voice services aka authorization department@yboop.com

Dec 10 2016
Choice Home Warranty I called in a claim. Choice home warranty gave me a claim number and contact information of the technician. The technician was notified. The technician came and call choice home warranty with the problem. The part had to be ordered. Once the part came in the technician came back to my home to replace the part. The problem was not fixed. Continued to have the same problem with my heater.  Edison New Jersey Author: Greenville, Mississippi Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty

Dec 10 2016
Revita Youth They ripped me off for 2 month to the tune of over $300.00 Internet Author: Levittown, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Revita Youth Internet

Dec 10 2016
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Experts Don't use this company north miami Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Small Business Services: The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Experts north miami, Florida

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Wendi Cooper Wendi 2004 GMC 4x4. Super Clean, Husband died needs it gone ASAP Atlanta Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Wendi Cooper Internet

Dec 10 2016
GLOBALNEWAGEVITA, CDI NEW AGE Offered free product if I pay shipping. Now has charged my card, unauthorized, two payments over 80 dollars in one day. Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Drug Stores: GLOBALNEWAGEVITA, CDI NEW AGE Internet

Dec 10 2016
Brilliance New York ***TAKING ADVANTAGE OF DISTRESSED WOMAN ON HER WAY TO DECEASED SISTER'S MEMORIAL*** Irvine California Author: Greenbrae, California Beauty Salons: Brilliance New York Irvine, California

Dec 10 2016
Spirit Airlines website Booked a reservation through there website for airfare and car and when we arrived at the airport they wanted to charge me more than I already paid for the reservation and I'm not talking about the deposit that is held . I called to tell them and they tol Internet Author: Woodbridge , New Jersey Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines website Internet

Dec 10 2016
GLOBAL MOVING , Inc SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS, Wayne, New Jersey Internet Author: Wayne, New Jersey Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVING Internet

Dec 10 2016
CARID.com They sent me headlights that weren't compatible with my vehicle after reassuring me they were Cranbury New Jersey
Author: Westminster, Colorado Auto Parts: CARID.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
New York State department of tax and finance I am still awaiting the documentation from my 2010 and 2011 tax audit stating I owed 3,13.24 and 1,718.36. My citibank savings account was issued a levy on December 5, 2016 for 3,074.36I was never notified by mail, phone or email.My current address that I was not notified of my new york state tax liability, instead a levy was issued to take money out of my citibank savings account for 3,074.36 binghamton New York Author: staten island, New York Government Corruption: New York State department of tax and finance binghamton, New York

Dec 10 2016
Affiliated credit services Charged me for bills I didn't create. Rochester Minnesota Author: San Antonio , Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: Affiliated credit services Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Shop RTA Cabinets Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shop RTA Cabinets - ShopRTACabinets.com founded in 2004 out of  Chicago,  Illinois  by Frank LaMark. Shop RTA Cabinets, a family owned operated business built themselves off of trust, value and hard work. Shop RTA Cabinets loves what they do and like to think they are the best at it. Shop RTA Cabinets believes they are different from other businesses because they truly try to get to know each of their customers and their needs. When you use Shop RTA Cabinets you will never be in the dark and will always feel 100% confident in their ability to provide customers with the highest level of customer service possible.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Shop RTA Cabinets TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Shop RTA Cabinets has grown leaps and bounds over the past 12 years, carrying over 30 door styles and working with 10 manufactures in USA and China. ShopRTACabinets.com prides itself on having one of the largest selection of ready to assemble cabinets in the industry. Shop RTA Cabinets stands behind its products that what makes us different. Shop RTA Cabinets negotiates directly with the manufactures. Itasca, Illinois

Dec 09 2016
Meineke car service Lied about rebate West Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Auto Service Stations: Auto Advertising Services: Meineke car service West Melbourne , Florida

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe High Class Universe is a scam! Internet Their website is brand new - less than 2 months old Author: Elkhorn City, Kentucky Hobby Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
Helping Hands Affordable Veterinary Surgery And Dental Care Vet Recently Fined By Vet Board For Amputating Wrong Leg & Other Major Mistakes & Charged Customer For Vet Error Richmond Virgnia Author: Arlington, Virginia Animal Services: Helping Hands Affordable Veterinary Surgery And Dental Care Richmond,

Dec 09 2016
Fingerhut Corp. , Fingerhutcom Sold me a defective digital camera, Kodak PixPro was new yet very defective. Prairie Minnesota Nationwide
Author: Topeka, Kansas Cameras & Video: Fingerhut Corp. Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Lisa Stevens Psychic She moves back & forth from California to New Jersey & New York. She did the very same thing to me at more than $18,000. New Jersey Are you kidding me? Author: Glendale, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Lisa Stevens Psychic Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
FRT INVESTMENTS MIKE ,MIGUEL, PEREZ SCREWED US OVER ROYALLY UNTIL THE VERY END 50k GONE!!! NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: FRT INVESTMENTS NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

Dec 09 2016
TechProKings FAIL TO DOWNLOAD PURCHASE NEW YORK Internet Author: Raeford, North Carolina Computer Mail Order: TechProKings Internet

Dec 09 2016
aspire marketing I received a pop up screen and was shown to call this phone # to get all virsus removed . They said I will charged $100 to be cleaned Syndey New South Wales Syndey South Wales Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Computer Service & Repair: aspire marketing Syndey New South Wales,

Dec 09 2016
Adam Parcelli Pacific Bulldogs Avoid business with him at all costs! Reseda, California Internet
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Liars: Adam Parcelli Internet

Dec 09 2016
Samsung Poor customer service and technical support, defective unit Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Not applicable, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

Dec 09 2016
Bibicheff & Associates Alexander BibicheffAlex BibicheffBibicheff Law STAY AWAY. WORST LAWYER EVER. YOU'LL BE DEPORTED Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Bibicheff & Associates Brooklyn, New York

Dec 09 2016
Augustus Precious Metals Augusta Precious Metals Augutus Scams Me with Home Storage IRA Beverly Hills California Author: California Financial Services: Augustus Precious Metals Beverly Hills, California