Your Search | new residental voice services aka authorization department@yboop.com

Sep 22 2014
Fingerhut PO Box 166Newark, N.J. 07101-0166 I called Fingerhut to work with me on my payments and make them on the 28th of each month. I told them I am on disability and it would really help me. A female stated that she would do that and stated she would waiver the late fee as a one time thing. I have received my bills and nothing has been done that they satated. I spoke to a male who was condescending and uncooperative. He just kept repeating I had to make two payments. I called again and spoke to a female who kept me on the phone for 20 minutes all the while telling me she was checking on it. I could hear her in the background doing something. She finally disconnected me. Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Sporting Goods: Fingerhut Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Home Depot's Rigid Doesn't stand behind any warranty what so ever. Bought brand new impact 18 volt screw gun used 2 or 3 hrs and burned up refused to honor warranty. Troutdale Oregon Author: fairview, Oregon Home Improvements: Rigid Troutdale, Oregon

Sep 22 2014
Wholesale Electronics Ltd. MeiYu ZouBank Account Number:62166 1640 7000 617737Bank Of China#933 Wenxian Road Putian Fujian ChinaSwift Code:BKCHCNBJ73C THEFT BY DECEPTION -FUNDS WERE WIRED TO CHINA BUT THEY NEVER SENT US OUR GOODS ShenZhen, Guangdong, China. CHINA
Author: Ramsey, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Wholesale Electronics Ltd. Internet

Sep 22 2014
Experian AKA credit reporting Ripped me off after I cancelled my dollar subscription Nationwide Author: Astoria, Oregon Sales People: Experian Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Mass Mailing USA Inc. Acquire Mailing Data Bengt Tronsmo Kelvin Marks Sold me a list and never delivered it Bangalore India Author: New York, New York Websites: Mass Mailing USA Inc. Internet

Sep 22 2014
global monetary fund randy bnourn cash award total of over 2,536,092.23 forest hills New York Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: global monetary fund forest hills, New York

Sep 22 2014
 Emil Cohen Maurice Cohen, Avigiel Cohen, Yoram Cohen, Zvi Cohen, Mumtaz Cohen, Daniel Cohen, Charles Cohen, Adam Cohen, John R Bates Web Scammer, Extornist, Con Artist, Spammer Burbank, Van Nuys, Marina Del Ray, New York, ect Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Emil Cohen Internet

Sep 22 2014
Graphics in Atlanta Michael or Victor Jenkins A joke and should be looked into for overbilling Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Graphics in Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 22 2014
stonebridge casualty travelex via cheapo air I had to pay $967 for a one way ticket to return to my temporary home in Hawaii after my dad died. I paid for the insurance in the event that I would have to stay later due to funeral arrangements. They stated they could not offer me reimbursement since I knew my dad would die! Then, they said that Cheapo Air would give me $312 toward a new ticket which cost $967. I could not use it due to the time I had to remake my reservation( office was closed) THEN, when I called to use the $312 toward another air ticket this year, they told me it was no good unless I was traveling to the same deestination on the same airline! I no longer live in Hawaii! Niagra Falls New York Nationwide Author: carlsbad, California Airlines: stonebridge casualty Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
health sciences inst Took fees out of my bank account without authorization or without my knowlege,and I have no idea how they obtained my information nationwide Author: GRANBY, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: health sciences inst Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Happily Ever Laughter Bait and Switch Rip off Fremont Nationwide Author: LA, California Festivals & Event Services: Happily Ever Laughter Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Capella University Scott Kinney STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCHOOL!! IT IS A SCAM!!! Minneapoliz Minnesota Author: New York, New York Colleges and Universities: Capella University Internet

Sep 22 2014
Vanguard Institute Affiliated companies in on the scam: Daeus Financial, Daeus Business Entity, Daeus Tax Services, Monterey Financial Unethical and DeceptiveBusiness Practices West Hollywood, California Author: Loudon, Tennessee E-trade: Vanguard Institute West Hollywood, California

Sep 22 2014
Diamond Resorts Rip-off - Scam Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Baldwin, New York Real Estate Investing: Diamond Resorts Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Octavius Miller West Coast Hip Hop Awards Show 2014, West Coast Hip Hop Awards Show 2015 Las Vegas Octavius Miller is a Con Artist he is not to be trusted he owes my record label $3,120.00 Portland Oregon
Author: California Festivals & Event Services: West Coast Hip Hop Awards Show 2014 Internet

Sep 22 2014
Portfolio Recovery How to beat these b******* and b****** at thier own game! Nationwide Author: Little India, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Department of the Treasury ,info@un.org, Department of the Treasury Eric M. ThorsonDivision of the Treasury giant fraud email from the UN USA Author: Pennsylvania Liars: Department of the Treasury (info@un.org) Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Morgan&Associates ROGER CLARK This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Los Angelos California Author: Washington Collection Agencies: Morgan&Associates Los Angelos, California

Sep 22 2014
conns false pretenses mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: conns mesa, Arizona

Sep 22 2014
Elite Nutrition New Health VenturesNutrition Arsenal Sent to wrong address and refused to answer the phone or even work with me to get either the product or the refund Scranton, PA Internet Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Pharmacies: Elite Nutrition Internet

Sep 22 2014
G.E. money capital bank Sam wilson, Shawn Walton, Ronnie cooper personal loan scam.....greendot moneypak....im out $215.00 pensicola Florida Author: Houston, Texas Cash Services: G.E. money capital bank pensicola, Florida

Sep 22 2014
US BankCard Center REVIEW: U.S. BankCard Center dedicated to highest level of customer, employee, & sales team support. U.S. BankCard Center provides merchants full spectrum of merchant services, card processing solutions along with expert customer support. US BankCard Center 100% committed to customers, employees, & extensive network of outside sales representatives. For merchants, U.S. BankCard Center offers profit building solutions to grow business, reduce costs.  For sales teams, USBC provides prequalified leads, extensive training, paid commissions daily, & access to web based agent portal. US BankCard Center receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, US BankCard Center made a serious commitment to satisfaction and allows their customers, employees, sales team members to feel safe confident and secure. US BankCard Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US BankCard Center | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US BankCard Center serves alternative funding, credit card processing, & related merchant services needs for over 100,000 independent businesses. US BankCard Center has firm understanding of challenges many business owners face. Over 15 years, US BankCard Center has grown to become recognized industry leader with over 400 sales & support professionals all dedicated to helping customers’ businesses grow. Melville, New York

Sep 22 2014
David Gilbert prosecting attorney Battle Creek, MI Battle Creek Michigan Author: dELTON, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: David Gilbert prosecting attorney Battle Creek,mi Battle Creek, Michigan

Sep 22 2014
Wenger Truck Lines Low miles equal low pay Davenport Iowa Author: Pueblo, Colorado Consumer Services: Wenger Truck Lines Davenport, Iowa

Sep 22 2014
Anthracite Leasing - Steve Feibus Lied Cheated Defrauded Misled & Stole Lighthouse Point, FL and South Jersey NJ & FL Author: South Amboy, New Jersey Car Financing: Anthracite Leasing Lighthouse Point, Florida