Your Search | new residental voice services aka authorization department@yboop.com

1, Report #1196795

Dec 20 2014
CBC (Creative Business Consulting) Title: Procurement Manager......... I worked for CBC and they had me purchase items on my card and send out..they then paid it off my CC with a fraudulent bank account. I kept checking with my CC company and they told me everything was legitimate...but come to find out..it was a fraudulent New York New York Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CBC (Creative Business Consulting) New York, New York

2, Report #1194980

Dec 20 2014
Michael Gale (businessman) Amy Lynn Swartz Wife and partner Michael Jonathan GaleAmy Swartz GaleAmy Gale fraud, Conman, Thief, Ponzi, Fraudster, Rip-off, new York, San Francisco, London, Zurich, Dubai,etc Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Michael Gale (businessman) Amy Lynn Swartz Wife and partner Nationwide

3, Report #1196785

Dec 20 2014
Astoria Bank Astoria Federal Deprived elderly long-time customer of her last funds, when she was trying to enter nursing home. Tried to charge $800 fee for look-back. patchogue New York Author: Medford, New York Banks: Astoria Bank patchogue, New York

Somnapure, Peak Life Somnapure, Peak Life, free sample, scam, Internet
Author: Rochester, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Somnapure, Peak Life Internet

5, Report #1196770

Dec 20 2014
The Cash Advance Related Companies Robert Williams I received an email stating that I had 3 hours to pay $349.83 or they would send the case to court. Los Angeles California Author: Georgia Cash Services: The Cash Advance Related Companies Internet

6, Report #1196767

Dec 20 2014
veteransadvantage.com Veterans Advantage Inc. Taking money from Veterans Nationwide Author: Maywood, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: veteransadvantage.com Nationwide

7, Report #1196756

Dec 20 2014
lutheran community services northwest Tammy sohn trudy sorensen UNPAID TIME for mandatory office TIME 2 times per month Bremerton Washington Author: bremerton, Washington Government Services: lutheran community services northwest bremerton, Washington

8, Report #1196753

Dec 20 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC Northern Leasing, Global Leasing Joseph Sussman Deceptive Practices, Harrasment NewYork New York Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

9, Report #1196727

Dec 20 2014
David Bravo Ellzey Trucking aka CSWS Will rip you off and then play games with your money Houston Louisiana, tx Author: Texas Trucking Companies: David Bravo Louisiana

10, Report #1196726

Dec 20 2014
PNC bank check cashing, rude treatment, Canal Wincheste Ohio Author: canal winchester, Ohio Cash Services: PNC bank Canal Wincheste, Ohio

11, Report #1196723

Dec 20 2014
Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Fire and Thermal Engineers INC, METALLIC PYRO AND THERMAL PROTECTION, LLC , KRONA-FR, INC. Scam artist !! DO NOT get into or do business with Larry ! WILMINGTON, CA Nationwide Author: Portsmouth, New Hampshire ORGANIZED CRIME: Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Nationwide

12, Report #1196718

Dec 20 2014
Majestic Home Remodeling Ripped Me Off West Berlin New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Building Services: Majestic Home Remodeling West Berlin, New Jersey

13, Report #1196707

Dec 20 2014
Mercedes-Benz USA Mercedes Benz Mercedes-Benz USA does not honor new car warranty! Montvale NJ Nationwide Author: Anywhere, New Jersey Auto manufactures: Mercedes-Benz USA Nationwide

14, Report #1196705

Dec 20 2014
upclk Fraud on the internet trying to charge my credit card for services I had not bought Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Internet Fraud: upclk Internet

15, Report #1196698

Dec 20 2014
Jail calls usa I payed for a service that was never used paid for seven months one got one month of service but able to use Internet Author: Newark , New Jersey Correctional Facilities: Jail calls usa Internet

16, Report #1196696

Dec 20 2014
Oak Hills Elementary ripoff, pta, elementary school, oaks hill elementary Stevenson Ranch California Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Public Schools: Oak Hills Elementary Stevenson Ranch, California

17, Report #1196689

Dec 19 2014
Match.com To : legal department of Match.comI have received the folowing e-mail from Match.comDear a**dollah,We were recently made aware of inappropriate correspondence sent to another Match.com member, which violates our Terms of Use agreement. Unfortunately To : legal department of Match.com To : legal department of Match.com Internet Author: California Dead Beat Customers: Match.com Internet

18, Report #1196682

Dec 19 2014
 TMobile - This company overcharged me for more than 2 years. I was supposed to be paying for two phones for two seniors and they never decreased my rate until I checked into it further. I closed the account and they tried to collect fees for early cancellation but yet we did not have a new contract. I refused to pay any more money to them and told them that they owed me for more than two year of over payments. Country Club Hills Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Vanessa M. Clinton Country Club Hills, Illinois

19, Report #1196673

Dec 19 2014
Club Metro USA Old Bridge New Jersey Billing Scams, BBB Rating = F, Poor Customer Service Old Bridge New Jersey Author: Old Bridge , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Club Metro USA Old Bridge NJ Old Bridge, New Jersey

20, Report #1196662

Dec 19 2014
Exhibitor Housing Services Company Searches Websites for Conference Exhibitors and Calls Exhibitors Offering to Book Conference Hotel Rooms On Their Behalf Los Angeles California Author: Powell River, British Columbia Lodging: Exhibitor Housing Services Nationwide

21, Report #1196657

Dec 19 2014
Legal herbal budz EDWIN RAYES HE TOOK MY $300.00 AND SENT ME NOTHING....NOT EVEN A RESPONCE NEW YORK New York Author: oviedo, Florida Drugstores: Legal herbal budz NEW YORK, New York

22, Report #1196648

Dec 19 2014
PCsupportsquad Deceptive online computer service Internet Author: Oceanside , California Internet Services: PCsupportsquad Internet

23, Report #1196644

Dec 19 2014
GLD Myscore The company(somehow) got my banking information and had them deduct $29.95. I was told this was FREE Internet. Author: east new market, Maryland Attorneys General: GLD Myscore Internet

24, Report #1196612

Dec 19 2014
FactoryOutletStore.com Rip-Off New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Stores: FactoryOutletStore.com New York, New York

25, Report #1196602

Dec 19 2014
BofI Federal Bank SKYLIGHTPAYCARD/NETSPEND I WAS RIPOFF fOR $14.50 FOR MAKING AN ATM WITHDRAW FOR MY PAYCKECK THAT WAS PLACED ON THIS COMPANY DEBIT CARD I WANTED TO WITH DRAW MY TOTAL PAY CHECK SO THAT I WOULD NOT BE NICKLE & DIME SO INSTEAD OF GIVING ME MY TOTAL CHECK I HAD TO MAKE 6 withdraws to get my money Austin, Texas 78761 Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: BofI Federal Bank Austin, TX 78761, Texas