NEW CENTURY, NOS, GLOBAL CROSSING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: New Century, NOS, Global Crossing
There may be more specific results for "New Century, NOS, Global Crossing"
For more specific results for "New Century, NOS, Global Crossing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Futonland Deceptive advertising and consumer fraud New York New York
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Futonland New York , New York

Aug 19 2017
Ellys world I got scammed made an order now their web page is no longer available Internet Author: Newburgh, New York Beauty Salons: Ellys world Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jim Rosiak First Light Electrical Services Pulled continuous no-call no-shows and kept my house in disrepair for about two years Ossipee New Hampshire
Author: Fryeburg, Maine Electrical Services: Jim Rosiak Ossipee, New Hampshire

Aug 19 2017
Istop Global Solutions Personal Macomb Kentucky Author: Macomb, Michigan Internet Service Providers: Istop Global solutions Macomb, Michigan

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
Charity Navigator Sounded Good but Now I Wonder Glen Rock New Jersey Author: Altadena, California Credit Card Fraud: Charity Navigator Glen Rock, NJ ,

erotic monkey EM refusing to delete account! Internet
Author: jersey city , New Jersey Strippers & Dancer Services: erotic monkey Internet

Aug 19 2017
Abbott Appliance Parts Unqualified / Incompetent Technician Toms River New Jersey Author: Toms River, New Jersey Appliances: Abbott Appliance Parts Toms River, New Jersey

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World I placed order for the new Elly's Steam Hair Straightener. I have not received any emails so I may track the shipment. When you click on the link in the first and only email that they send you, it's days the sight is no longer functional. I have seen many reviews of other people in the same situation. The company that keeps coming up is Shopify.com 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Elly's World Massachusetts

Aug 19 2017
Swiss watches Swisswatches rolex replicas Internet only..their bank is located in Montana Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Jewelers: Swiss watches Internet

Aug 19 2017
Lunaluxe Skincare Lunaluxe Skin Restore There's no such thing as Free Trial with LUNALUXE SKIN Minneapolis Minnesota Author: West Babylon, New York Skin Care: Lunaluxe Skincare Internet

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 19 2017
YS Cream Purest Cancelled order within time limit, billed by a different company. Internet Author: Lee, New Hampshire Skin Care: YS Cream Internet

Aug 19 2017
Apex Credit Solutions Shane Sorrento ACS-Apex Credit Scam Cyber Crime Identity theft Cyber Attacks Staten Island New York Author: New York Computer Fraud: Apex Credit Solutions Shane Sorrento Staten Island, New York

Aug 19 2017
Stratford career institute I applied and set up draft payments. Never received material. Therefore I cancelled my cc so no more money could be dispersed. Now they sent me a balance of 800 to my credit report. And they are not allowing my new college to request transcripts, they said they will not release any information until I pay them the balance. Which this is now enabling me to start school this semester because they put a hold. Montreal Canada Montreal Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Jody's Secret SCAM ALERT Internet
Author: Toms River, New Jersey On-Line Business: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 19 2017
Painting Giant paintingiant.com Review very bad customer service! Nationwide Author: Garden City, New York Art Gallery: Painting Giant Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Le Reve Hotel and Spa - Playa del Carmen Vacation Club Scam/ Riff off Playa del Carme Playa del Carmen, Mexico Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Services: Le Reve Hotel and Spa - Playa del Carmen Playa del Carme,

Aug 19 2017
Molecular Cell Orthopaedics, Regenokine, New York Spine Medicine Schottenstein Pain and Neurology, Dr. Edward Capla, Dr. Douglas Schottenstein Regenokine treatment did not help as promised. In fact, I felt so much worse. Follow-up care is non-existent. New York New York Author: Staten Island, New York Doctors: Molecular Cell Orthopaedics, Regenokine New York, New York

Aug 18 2017
COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT.  I was taken advantage of financially by Mr. Smith (COREY P. Smith) for the amount of $2000. I am disabled and I have suffered greatly as a result. Memphis Tennessee
Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT. Internet

Aug 18 2017
andrew azoulay at douglas elliman DONT DEAL WITH ANDREW AZOULAY , HES A RIPOFF , AND APPARANTLY THE BIGGEST JERK AROUND , TREATS HIS CLIENTS LIKE S*** , NOT WORTH IT MANHATTAN NY Nationwide
Author: ny , New York Better Business Bureau: andrew azoulay at douglas elliman Nationwide

Elly's world Scammed me for $49.97 Internet
Author: New York, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Elly's world Internet

Aug 18 2017
CS-Fashion.net Latest Fashions Deceptive Practices Portland Oregon Author: Levittown, New York Internet Marketing Companies: CS-Fashion.net Portland , Oregon