Your Search | new faces development center, inc

Aug 25 2016
Template Tuning 28 days that's 296 man hours cant do six pages? THATS NOT BEING PATIENT!!! Brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Template Tuning Internet

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico

Aug 25 2016
Service America Enterprise, Inc A total rip-off company Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Service America Enterprise, Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 25 2016
TruthFinder, Inc. Truthfinder Click Bait, They charge, Not Free, waste of time Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Internet Fraud: TruthFinder, Inc. Internet

Aug 25 2016
Robert Yanochko, Robert Brian, ddigler3657 Bought iPhone 6 via eBay, claimed device was broken, swapped logic board & parts, then sent back. FRAUD Bronx New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Robert Yanochko Internet

Aug 25 2016
Ultimate reader's Service No easy canceling Lakewood Ohio Author: White Plains, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Ultimate reader's Service Lakewood, Ohio

Mopar Dodge, Chrysler Do not buy electronics from Mopar Online Internet
Author: Moultonborough, New Hampshire Auto Audio Electronics: Mopar Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Belltone Do not buy belltone hearing aids they are a piece of junk New England Nationwide Author: south china, Maine Miscellaneous Electronics: Belltone Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Choice Home Warranty Contract Coverage Clauses , Unprofessional Contractors, Edison New Jersey Author: Dallas, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Aug 25 2016
Revi Spa Revi spa serum Revispa rapid repair face cream Pretends to be Amazon BUT IS SCAM auto-ship scheme DO NOT RESPOND!! Internet
Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Revi Spa (Ryan) Internet

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

12, Report #1220139

Aug 25 2016
Local Search for Dentists REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Search For Dentists brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, dental-specific marketing tactics to drive new patients to practices worldwide.*UPDATE: Local Search for Dentists pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Search for Dentists recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists implements their top rated system to promote your practice and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area by using Local Search Engine Optimization.

13, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

Aug 25 2016
Anton Philipp, WB FINANCIAL ADVISORS LLC., Weichsberger Financial Advisors, Inc Lack of Professionalism and Business Integrity Miami Beach Florida Anton Philipp Continued Author: Hollywood, Florida Financial Services: Anton Philipp Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Dial 1 Limo Transportation A Dial 1 Limo took my money and never showed up to transport me to JFK or back from JFK and hung up on me when I wanted a refund. Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Chauffeurs: Dial 1 Limo Transportation Internet

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 25 2016
Coral Resorts Hilton Head Island Development Company LIES LIES LIES about what you are purchasing hilton head island South Carolina Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Coral Resorts hilton head island, South Carolina

Aug 25 2016
Payless Car Rental Told I need Loss of Use insurance Las Vegas Nevada Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Sales People: Payless Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 25 2016
Daniel Hannah / Albert Daniel Hannah Daniel AlbertDaniel bowman This man is a professional rip off artist and has run multiple scams over the past 10 years netting millions. New Zealand and Australia Internet Author: Washington, D.C. , Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Daniel Hannah / Albert Internet

Aug 24 2016
The center for counseling and wellness Roberta bogle LPC Medicaid needs to audit this company. They seem to be amassing assets and billing a huge amount of medicaid services.  North myrtle beach. South Carolina Author: North Myrtl Beach , South Carolina Mental Health: The center for counseling and wellness

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet Senior Manager Blue Steps Operations -AESC Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire