NEW PRIME, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: New Prime, Inc
There may be more specific results for "New Prime, Inc"
For more specific results for "New Prime, Inc"
Showing 1-25 of 235,648 Found Reports For more specific results for "New Prime, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Tristar Products, Inc Power pressure Cooker Purchased a inner pot, received it damaged. They say that they have sent me a return label. I don't have it, they said sorry can't issue anouther one. Wallingford Connecticut
Author: Eustace, Texas Appliances: Tristar Products, Inc Wallingford, Connecticut

Oct 21 2017
Soanex Consulting Identity and bank account theft attempt by fake job scammers at SOANEX INC OTTAWA Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet Fraud: Soanex Consulting Internet

Oct 21 2017
Priam Sen Fraud SCAM ARTIST Monarch Holdings Fake Family Office Priam Sen is Fraud and Scammer who goes around telling people he runs and Family office - There is no family office. Who thing is fraud. He BROKE collecting food stamps. NEW YORK New York
Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Priam Sen Fraud SCAM ARTIST Monarch Holdings Fake Family Office NEW YORK , New York

Oct 21 2017
Amazon.com kydc, Inc. Windows Ware Designs, Inc. Check for $2800.00 through FedEx Seattle Washington Author: Quincy, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Amazon.com kydc, Inc. Seattle, Washington

Oct 21 2017
FASTTRACK Promotions I recieved a extra gift from WYNDHAM for joining their Time-Share, which was a trip from FASTTRACK Promotions. so I filled out the form and sent it back to them. But they sent it back to me because I forgot to have my companion sign it along with me. So it came back to me and my companion signed it and I mailed it back to them, about Sept. 21st. Now I recieve a letter from them stating that our voucher was voided because we didn't return the form back to them within 21 days. They also sent me a copy of the envelope that I sent the form back to them in. In which doesn't look like the kind of stamp that is stamped on New York mail. This looks like a fraudulent copy of my enevelope with it being dated Oct. 11, 2017. So they could claim that I sent my form back too late. This is a real Rip-off. I know that I sent this form back to the in due time, before the deadline. I am really upset about this. Please help me to redeem my trip from them, theives. Carlsbad California Author: New York, New York Resorts: FASTTRACK Promotions Caslsbad, California

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Rock Hall Gardens, LLC I received a fake check with their name at the top, and People's United Bank to the right Lawrence New York Author: Lawrence, New York Bad Check Writers: Rock Hall Gardens, LLC Lawrence, New York

Oct 21 2017
CheapOair cheap-o-air cheap o air rip off, steal, lie Internet Author: Rye, New Hampshire Air Travel: CheapOair Internet

Oct 21 2017
Sociallity Takes 5.77 from my checking account every month Basking Ridge New Jersey Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sociallity Internet

Oct 21 2017
fightfast I ordered 2 knife's and paid for 2 to be shipped got 1 Internet Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: fightfast Internet

Oct 21 2017
Southwest ford On Southwest. 35 hi free way New I could not see the paper work .just call wrong number. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: Southwest ford San Antonio, Texas

Oct 21 2017
Sike & Sons David Yankovic Eric Weddle SCAM & FRAUD BEWARE: LIED ABOUT JOB OPPORTUNITY- SCAM, RIPOFF Nutley New Jersey
Author: Belfast, Maine Work at Home: Sike & Sons Nutley, New Jersey

Oct 21 2017
Prime Business funding Baw Capital, Premier working capital, Premier Financial capital corporation Scam artist who rips off business owner's and contractors hired to work Chicago/ Miami Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Prime Business funding Internet

Oct 21 2017
Samsung I was cheated by the Samsung repair company New York Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Manufaturers: Samsung Internet

Oct 21 2017
Myfreeimplants.com Closed down the site and took all my money from donators I was 1000 away from achieving my goal Internet Author: Skillman, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Myfreeimplants.com Internet

Oct 21 2017
Proveidents Bank of NJ Let my account overdraft 10 times in one day. They took the money out not in the order it was completed but in a way so it could over draft. Sraight crooks Jersey City New Jersey Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Banks: Proveidents Bank of NJ Jersey City, New Jersey

Oct 20 2017
dumpster rental inc liers ,scam artist , fraud cannot be trusted do not use. Internet Author: Maine Recycling/Trash removal: dumpster rental inc Internet

Oct 20 2017
Dr. Ira Jaffe and Rosh Maternal Fetal Medicine Dr. Ira Jaffe Beware of the butcher shop Ny New York Author: Alabama Doctors: Dr. Ira Jaffe and Rosh Maternal Fetal Medicine Ny , New York

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
CAROL WRIGHT GIFTS DR, LEONARD'S HEALTH STORE rFRAUDULENT CHARGE OF SALES TAX ON CLOTHING EDISON NEW JERSEY & iternet Author: New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: CAROL WRIGHT GIFTS Internet

Oct 20 2017
New York Pizzeria, NY Pizza Extra Bone in my order? Binghamton New York Author: Vestal, New York Pizza & Take Out: New York Pizzeria Binghamton, New York

Oct 20 2017
Moose Shack Don Markham, D Markham, Don C Markham, Michelle Markham, Marie C Marzolino, Dominick J Marzolino, Don Markham ,Reverend, CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER OWNS RESTAURANT AND SERVES YOU FOOD ,UNBELIEVABLE, Alden New York Buffalo New York Oswego New York Watertown New York Nationwide
Author: Alabama Catering: Moose Shack Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Prime trucking academy springfield missouri They kept my dot card and my 100 dollars.plus sent me home saying they had other qualities candidates..my recruiter wouldn't help me either recruitor Derrick Stevenson..it was discination due to me being a white women and my size..im 5.4 96 pds Springfield Missouri Author: Evansville, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prime trucking academy springfield missouri Springfield , Missouri

Oct 20 2017
Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Receiver Daniel J Sterner They took 6650.00 from me . I was trying to consolidatey debts. They only gave me me back 1500.00 and I want the remaining amount back asap. They owe over $5,000. Merrick New York Author: Charleston, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Merrick, New York