Your Search | new visions geo, inc

Dec 04 2016
Magic tracks2121 I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything g nor my money. Fairfield New jersey Author: Oak park, Illinois Art Galleries: Magic tracks2121 Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Molly Gallagher Steiner (online business manager), mollysteiner.com (now down) Molly Steiner, formerly Molly Gallagher formerly on here of Gal Friday and other complaints, continues to pose as an online business manager via LinkedIN Chicago, IL and online Internet website link corrections Author: New York Business Consulting: Molly Gallagher Steiner (online business manager) Internet

Dec 04 2016
Global Cash Card Meta Bank Refused to STOP a **PENDING** FRAUDULENT charge when I the card OWNER Requested it!!! Irvine California Author: New Albany, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Dec 03 2016
Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Reinhart Grauer Beware of Charlotte Helicoper Reinhart Grauer he will rip you off and risk your life Waxhaw North Carolina Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Air Travel: Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Waxhaw, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
Reel Media Group Stephanie Siegel Deceptive, liar, con artist, fraud New York Internet Author: Port Chester, New York Media: Reel Media Group Internet

Dec 03 2016
CovenLoveSpells.com Cora Night Nasty, fraudulent manipulative money-hungry witch con artist scammer Los Angeles Internet
You got to be kidding me Author: Port Chester, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: CovenLoveSpells.com Internet

Dec 03 2016
ATomic Deals Facebook Mickey Mouse watch ad Bought a watch. Arrived with broken crystal. Took two months to get a reply from support. They said they would send a replacement watch. Never did. It's been three more months since they said they would replace it. New York Internet Author: Martinez , California Jewelry Stores: ATomic Deals Internet

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Sounds Very Fishy Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 03 2016
AnastasiaDate.com AnastasiaDate.com Russianbrides.com FAKE GIRLS ! PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS ! Models sale there pictures do 3 videos! Owner out of Moscow! starting class action lawsuite New York New York
Author: Alabama Dating Services: AnastasiaDate.com New York, New York

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 03 2016
Ibotta Inc Ibotta Impossible to contact and no response back ever Denver Colorado Resolved Author: N Hollywood , California Unusual Rip-Off: Ibotta Inc Denver, Colorado

Dec 03 2016
Prestige Imports Audi North Miami Deceived me and I got stuck with a defective brand new vehicle North Miami Beach Florida Author: Pinecrest, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Prestige Imports Audi North Miami

Dec 03 2016
CIPCO BOARD UP / CPR Restoration CPR Restoration William Charles & Edward Parke FIRE VICTIMS BEWARE OF BOARD UP SCAM! TRAGEDY CHASERS East Rockaway New York Author: Hempstead, New York Builders & Contractors: CIPCO BOARD UP / CPR Restoration East Rockaway, New York

Dec 03 2016
Brandy Davis Fortuno aid Thacker Associates Zobri? promised to eliminate debt and sole 17000 from my visa from an old retiree I feel like a fool Nassau New York New York Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Brandy Davis Nassau, New York

Dec 03 2016
LMN General Construction Easy Construction, K & M General Construction, Murillo Sousa, Mark Costa Con Artist General Contractor Cherry Hill Nationwide
Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: LMN General Construction Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
North star moving Slimey Creepy Movers Move from New York to New Jersey Internet Author: Bronx , New York Moving & Storage: North star moving Internet

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Allstate moving services LLC Norcross GA and New Jersey Nationwide Author: Flatwoods, Kentucky Moving Companies: Allstate moving services LLC Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Lavada McCray I noticed that there was a withdrawal from my bank account which I was unaware of. A 59$ Gamerco New Mexico Author: Gamerco , New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Lavada McCray Gamerco , New Mexico

Dec 02 2016
IT-DirectDeals ITDirectDeals I was sold pirated software Tonawanda New York Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: IT-DirectDeals Internet

Dec 02 2016
Paxum ewallet Scam claim my money would be sent to my credit in 7 days but will not respond to any email money is still not referred. Canada Internet Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Paxum Internet

Dec 02 2016
Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hot Bench Didnt pay me as promised my $500.00 for appearing on the show...I was the defendant. My witnesses were paid their $100.00 Hollywood California Author: fontana, California Producers: Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hollywood , California

Dec 02 2016
Angela Leffew ShowSomeSkin Sphynx Show Some Skin Sphynx Sphynx Breeder Scammer in New Jersey Magnolia, New Jersey Internet Author: New York , New York Adoption Agency: Angela Leffew ShowSomeSkin Sphynx Internet