NORMAN PETCO SALON 1484 ANNIE OVERLAND Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Norman Petco Salon 1484 Annie Overland
There may be more specific results for "Norman Petco Salon 1484 Annie Overland"
For more specific results for "Norman Petco Salon 1484 Annie Overland"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
Yon Salon Did not ship merchandise - website now no longer exists Ogden Utah Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Yon Salon Internet

Jul 23 2017
Unified Health one Health insurance innovations I no longer could pay Obama care monthly. I got a call from agent she told me she could help. Personal information was given found a major medical that was a group plan. She then said, individual ppo. OK 4 visits a year with prescription, xrays lab work , Overland park Kansas Author: Victoria, Texas Clinics: Unified Health one Overland park, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
National Review Network PO Box6430, Chandler,AZ.85246-6430 RE: ANNOUNCEMENT OF $734,940,00 SWEEPSTAKES CASH & AWARDS by Jeff Gordon. Norman PO Box6430 Chandler. Arizona Author: Halawa Hieghts, Aiea, Hawaii Questionable Activities: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Jul 22 2017
Above and Beyond Salon The owner is very false with her advertising and Facebook reviews. She is very disrespectful using profanity towards me when confronted about her work. Toledo Ohio Author: Lima, Ohio Hair Salons: Above and Beyond Salon Toledo, Ohio

Jul 19 2017
Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Jason Lash Admiralty Yacht Sales, Inc. 911 SE 6th Ave. Ste 109 Delray Beach, FL 33483 (561) 330-9361 Office(321) 231-8756 CellFax: (561) 330-9313 Avoid this company! They believe any conversation is enough to lock you into a sales agrement and Unethical business conduct Delray beach Florida
A good man? Author: Overland Park, Kansas Boat Brokers: Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Internet

Jul 15 2017
Locksmith Pros, Overland Park, KS Former car thieves as employees, TOTALLY fraudulent online descripton on services Overland Park Kansas Internet Author: Olathe, Kansas Advertising / Deceptive: Locksmith Pros, Overland Park, KS Internet

Jul 15 2017
YonSalon.com Yon Salon, YonSalon Scam Site found through Google Shopping Search. Low prices but ask you to pay with Amazon Gift Card/PSN Card. Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: YonSalon.com Internet

Jul 13 2017
Title boxing club Sold my wife a franchise that we were led to believe you could make 200,000 per year without any problem, lost $600,000. Overland Park, KS Overland Park Kansas Author: Fort myers, Florida Health Spas: Title boxing club Overland Park, Kansas

Jul 12 2017
Arrow Exterminators of Lake Norman Lied about active Termites and couldn't show me any. Last inspection stated none active in same location. Mooresville North Carolina Arrow Exterminators Consumer Affairs Called to Fix Issue Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Pest Control: Arrow Exterminators Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 12 2017
Jeff G. Norman Announcement of $734,940,00 claiming to be an independent research monitoring company stating I had been devlared the entire amount of 734,940.00 cash award, and once I send them an $18.00 processing fee they will forward the check, but will only take cash, check or money order credit cards not accepted then requires your signature and date , including an envelope addressed to processing department with the same address stated above and the form to return is titled C-91 RF, it has a personal account number attached, the amount certified and account activation once the money is received. Now I want my money! Chandler Arizona Author: Marshall, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Jeff G. Norman Chandler, Arizona

Jul 09 2017
Petco Fraudulently returning funds to me! Sanangelo Texas
Author: Sanangelo, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Petco Sanangelo, Texas

Jul 09 2017
Petsmart Grooming Salon Petsmart - Oakview, Omaha, NE Petsmart Grooming Salon seriously injured my dog Omaha Nebraska
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Pet Shops & Supplies: Petsmart Grooming Salon Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 08 2017
Bella Esence Eye Cream Belle Esence Eye Cream-Charged for product never received. Overland California Author: Overland Park, Kansas Eye Care: Bella Esence Eye Cream California

Jul 06 2017
Lancer and Lace Salon Lancer & Lace Salon Lancer & Lace Lancer and Lace Seattle Blair Brown Stylist Julia Katie Johnny Nidia Lancer & Lace Salon / Burnt Scalp and Horrible Hair Color Balayage Seattle Washington Author: seattle, Washington Beauty Salons: Lancer and Lace Salon Seattle, Washington

Jul 06 2017
Soleil Tanning Salon, Albany CA Paid for One Year Package, they Shut Down, took my money Albany California Author: El Cerrito, California Tanning Salons: Soleil Tanning Salon Albany, California

Jul 01 2017
Jeff Norman processing department Jeff norman They sent me a letter stating I won over 700,000 in a sweepstakes they had me send in 20 dollars to pay for the taxes on the money and also for a rush delivery Chandler Arizona Author: Youngstown, Ohio Attorney Generals: Jeff Norman processing department Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |He stole over $50,000 dollars from my mother Oklahoma City Oklahoma I know where he is Author: Norman, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

Jun 28 2017
Sprint Moble Charge for service after contract expired & cancelled by phone. Overland Kansas Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Internet Service Providers: Sprint Overland, Kansas

Jun 27 2017
Robert Blackman ProfitLeads.com Extremely poor customer service. Can't be trusted. Norman Oklahoma Author: Austin, Texas On-Line Business: Robert Blackman Internet

Jun 27 2017
Sooner Auto Service Incompetent, rude and shady mechanics - scammers Norman Oklahoma Author: Norman, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Sooner Auto Service Norman, Oklahoma

Jun 27 2017
Us salon supply Did not send product Michigan Author: Montgomery, Texas Beauty Salons: Us salon supply Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Wal-Mart Family Mobile Tracfone Own your phone, No contract, BYOP but we will lock it if you don't stay with us Miami Florida So I got an email from Corporate and a response to my reply Author: Norman, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
sprint I went in with my husband and 2 kids to the sprint store, we purchased our phones. after about two years we wanted to get continue with sprint but they said we had to turn in the phones because they were leased.overland park Kansas Question Author: canyon lake, California Telephones: sprint overland park, Kansas

Jun 22 2017
2MR Tornado buy2mr; buy2mr.com; Buy 2MR Fraud; scam; sponsored page; false advertisement; Facebook ad; pre workout; body building supplement Internet
Author: Norman, Oklahoma Alternative Health: 2MR Tornado Internet