NORMAN PETCO SALON 1484 ANNIE OVERLAND Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Norman Petco Salon 1484 Annie Overland
There may be more specific results for "Norman Petco Salon 1484 Annie Overland"
For more specific results for "Norman Petco Salon 1484 Annie Overland"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
TRS Limited Berman and Rabin I received an email from Berman and Rabin, P.A. concerning collections for money owed to a company called TRS Limited. I have no knowledge of who or what this company is and have never, to my knowledge, conducted business with them. Overland Park Kansas Author: Glendale , California Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Overland Park, Kansas

Apr 20 2017
T A Nails Streetsboro, OH Customer was kicked out of the salon in the middle of service Streetsboro Ohio
I feel sorrry Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Beauty Salons: T A Nails Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 19 2017
Sprint The Useless Sprint Protection Plan Overland Park KS 66251-4300 Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Apr 13 2017
High Country Volleyball Club High Country Sports AcademyAmerican Volleyball AssociationKim Norman This company hired my company to help them with their branding. They paid via credit card. When a majority of the work was complete, they did a chargeback on the card, which took it out of my account, after I paid subcontractors and staff to do the work. They have done this to others. Kearns Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Health Clubs & Gyms: High Country Volleyball Club Kearns, Utah

Apr 10 2017
illum RAJUEYESERUMEPICASERUM Ripoff Californa Author: Norman, Oklahoma Eye Care: illum Internet

Apr 10 2017
Jeff G Norman Sent a document stating I won a Sweepstakes award and requested $18 check to recive an entry procedure for cash winnings. Chandler Arizona Author: Teton, Idaho Questionable Activities: Jeff G Norman Chandler, Arizona

Apr 09 2017
National Review Network Jeff G. Norman Sent a communications from the chairman of review committee letter saying I won $734940.00 but I needed to send a check, money order, or CASH which is supposed to be a purchasing fee, of $18.00 Chandler Arizona Author: Centralia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Mar 28 2017
HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone H.I.F.E. / NCE / Unified Life Insurance Company / MultiPlan / Covered California [referred them] Told me they were selling me a policy with coverage that did not exist. THEY LIED!! Not sure, but claims is in Overland Park Kansas Author: Woodland Hills, California Health Insurance: HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 25 2017
RED Auto Protection TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified RED Auto Protectioncommitment to customer satisfaction: RED Auto Protection stands on impeccable record, further dedicates itself to providing best possible customer service in Vehicle Service Contract Industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. RED Auto Protection known by quality auto dealers RED Auto Protection offers the best possible Vehicle Protection Plans at lowest possible cost. Operating in industry with many competitors who have poor reputations, RED Auto Protection is proud to be Ripoff Report Verified™. RED Auto Protection’s mission statement: to offer the highest quality vehicle protection plans with honesty, integrity, and unparalleled care for our most important asset...our customer--both before and after the sale. RED Auto Protection commitment,  going the extra mile for every customer. Ripoff Report Verified™ .. businesses you can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Warranty: RED Auto Protection TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. RED Auto Protection RED Auto Protection the highest quality protection plans at the most affordable prices. Plans are offered by A rated underwriters who have all been in business for many years, ensuring stability and high claims payouts. Vehicle Protection Plans used by top quality Auto Dealers. Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 18 2017
Impressive Canvas Took my order and never sent product I purchased Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Photography: Impressive Canvas Internet

11, Report #1362053

Mar 15 2017
Career Directors International Buyer Beware Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Career Directors International Internet

Mar 11 2017
Swannika Simms Swanny Simms Fraudulent Cosmotologist does horrible work unlicensed salon Queen Creek, Arizona
Author: SanTan valley, Arizona Hair Salons: Swannika Simms

Mar 07 2017
Sprint They billed me a 20% undisclosed tax when I asked about it, they said it's a Fed/State tax that I had to pay for using my credit card. Then they told me I can avoid paying Fed/State tax by paying cash in store. I tried to switch carriers and I couldn't because there is a block on transfer by Sprint for an outstanding debt. I contacted Sprint and they said even though I don't owe anything. It's their practice to not release a phone for one year. I own the phone outright but they won't let me transfer to another carrier for one year. Overland Park Kansas
Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

Feb 28 2017
Health Science Institute Dr. Allen Spreen Assaulted my intelligence and promulgated a fake scandal regarding Hilary Clinton. Why is it OK for trolls to advertise in this way to gullible people. This should be illegal! People will believe anything if they want to. Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Alternative Health: Health Science Institute Internet

Feb 27 2017
Karats Jewelers -- Akshay Andy Anand owner/salesman Karats Jewelers sold me a designer ring, gave me a knockoff. Liar, fraud, con artist. Overland Park Kansas Update Author: Kansas City, Kansas Jewelry Stores: Karats Jewelers, Akshay Andy Anand owner/salesman Overland Park, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
Qingdao shufna hair color limited Annie owner This company is criminal have robed me for over year Qingdao city Author: Sacramento , California Liars: Qingdao shufna hair color limited Qingdao city,

Feb 23 2017
Andy sidhu days inn golden bc Andy sidhu and days inn golden Golden British Columbia Now you are Norman Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Hotel: Andy sidhu days inn golden bc Golden, British Columbia

Feb 22 2017
Collisionworks Norman Oklahoma Author: Noble , Oklahoma Body Work & Repair: Collisionworks Norman , Oklahoma

Feb 21 2017
nation star morgage paid them off came back saying i owed more and now has lost my loan information and wont even speak to me without giving me tge run around.. texas nation wide Author: norman park, Georgia Attorneys General: nation star morgage Georgia

Feb 17 2017
Natural solutions salon and spa Natrural solutions forces you to buy unnecessary services Nationwide Author: toronto, Alabama Hair Salons: Natural solutions salon and spa Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Unified Health One Health Insurance Innovations, Unified Life Insurance Bait and switch Overland Park, Nationwide, Kan Author: Okeechobee, Florida Customer: Unified Health One Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
sprint pcs cheaters liars thieves dishonest overland park Kansas Sounds like... Author: New York Cellular Phone Companies: sprint pcs overland park, Kansas

Feb 08 2017
AKNAF Advantage Salon & Spa Software Cussing clients out? UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ETIQUETTE Nationwide Author: CENTREVILLE, Virginia Computer Software: AKNAF Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Dominant Media PLT Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Dominant Media PLT Internet

Feb 03 2017
Sprint Charged $523.80 for a phone never received nor activated Overland Park Kansas Author: DUBLIN, Ohio Telephone Companies: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas