Your Search | north shore agency, inc

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Swagway Didn't replace brand new defective item South Bend Indiana
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Swagway South Bend, Indiana

Feb 05 2016
Author: Dayton, Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson benbrook, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Tracfone www.tracfone.com Stole my identity and $800 of service. Miami Fla Internet Author: franklin nc, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tracfone Internet

Feb 05 2016
Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Deceptive Manipulations of over the phone Visa Charges; Sold Me a Service Contract, but did not deliver. Salisbury North Carolina Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Salisbury, North Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Century Security Inc Fraud, scam, lie, dishonest, scary Renton Washington Author: Spanaway, Washington Security Services: Century Security Inc Renton, Washington

Feb 04 2016
Aon Affinity Denied Claim - death occurred two hours prior to ticket purchase Jericho New York Author: Jamesville, North Carolina Travel Companies: Aon Affinity Internet

Feb 04 2016
AAMCO Failure to honor transmission warranty Waldorf, York, Annapolis & York Nationwide Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
North American Bankcard - PayAnywhere (Terrible, Terrible - BEWARE) Terrible Customer Service - They Keep All Your Funds Unlawfully Troy Michigan Nationwide Author: PCB, Florida Banks: North American Bankcard - PayAnywhere Nationwide

11, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

12, Report #1281936

Feb 04 2016
Shew Community Management, Inc Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Media, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester, Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2016
THEGAMESUPPLY.NET ,TGS.NET ,CHADWICK575 SCAM! FRAUD! STEALS PEOPLES MONEY! 15 YEAR OLD KID! Wilmington, North Carolina Author: , Computer Software: THEGAMESUPPLY.NET AKA TGS.NET AKA CHADWICK575 Wilmington, North Carolina

Feb 04 2016
All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc DO NOT USE All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park New York
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Moving Companies: All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park, New York

Feb 04 2016
overstock nation Not shipped goods Lithia Florida Author: North Babylon, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: overstock nation Lithia, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Entitlement distribution center This company sent me a letter with my name and address.  Hewlett New York Author: North Bergen , New Jersey Accounting: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 04 2016
National Legal Services Called distant relatives asking for me. They are known on this site and they call to scam money for fake collection debt Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Lawyers: National Legal Services Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Western Mercantile Agency Impatient and horrible. Coos Bay Oregon Author: Coos Bay, Oregon Credit Services: Western Mercantile Agency Coos Bay, Oregon

Feb 03 2016
Lincoln Life Center Lincoln Institute of Financial EducationLincoln Institute of Financial Empowerment scam sales pitch gross misrepresentation stocks options con scheme Sandy Utah Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Financial Education: Lincoln Life Center Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
E - Z Way Auto Sales Lenoir NC told me several times in 3 weeks i was guarnteed approved lenoir nc Author: elkin , North Carolina Auto Dealers: E - Z Way Auto Sales Lenoir NC

Feb 03 2016
FlexStar Capital, Inc Wright Capital Corp., Justin Wright Scammer Changes Name Abilene Texas Author: Northbrook, Illinois Investment Brokers: FlexStar Capital, Inc Abilene, Texas

Feb 03 2016
Global Travel Network Horrific customer service, travel agency and service reps are clueless, unresponsive, and overall useless. Salt Lake City, Utah Nothing for your money Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Global Travel Network Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 03 2016
Secret Society called THE LEAGUE signed only Tom Membership invitation to be returned to them. Secret scociety of wealth and world power. Dallas TX 75356-0627 Nationwide Author: North fort myers, Florida Cult Organizations: Secret Society called THE LEAGUE Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Credotsence Unauthorized transaction Dallas Texas Author: dunn, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Credotsence