Your Search | north shore agency, inc. ; prevention magazine

1, Report #1191583

Nov 26 2014
Ruben Lara Freedom Guitar Inc Ruben Lara scams people for money claiming he will repair electronics. San Diego California Author: San diego, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ruben Lara San Diego , Ca

2, Report #1191355

Nov 26 2014
MultiView, Inc. MultiView, Jason Cox, Tim Fogus, Wes Carrell Scammed, Used, Taken Advantage Of, Manipulated Irving Texas Author: Canyon Country, California Advertising / Deceptive: MultiView, Inc. Irving, Texas

3, Report #1191568

Nov 26 2014
Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Sean, Sherveen Money Extortion, Threats and False Ripoff reports Toronto Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Home Improvements: Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Nationwide

4, Report #1191555

Nov 26 2014
Mg Bros Construction Inc.ALERT!! Grzegorz Kawula Fraud!!!!! Lies to his subcontractors!!! Doesn't pay for their hard work!!! Wood Dale ILLINOIS Author: Palatine, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Mg Bros Construction Inc.

5, Report #1191533

Nov 26 2014
Elephant structures Carports.com lies, lies, and no phone call returns. still haven't delivered Hendersonville north carolina Nationwide Author: flat rock, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Elephant structures Nationwide

6, Report #1191531

Nov 26 2014
BHP Room Acquisitions INC BHP Premier, Beverly Hills Premiere Tour Operator,BHP RA, Azoulay Enterprise Incorporated, Gabriel Azoulay and David Galiani BEWARE OF BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS Beverly Hills California Author: Torrance, California Hotel: BHP Room Acquisitions INC Beverly Hills, California

7, Report #1191528

Nov 26 2014
handyman club of america they send me things that I do not order and then tried to charge me a large amount to pay and they have no phone number for customer service to complain charlotte North Carolina Author: Warsaw, Indiana Hardware & Tools: handyman club of america charlotte, North Carolina

8, Report #1191519

Nov 26 2014
Elephant Structures they said my carport would be delivered in 4 to 6 weeks or sooner, now there saying 8-9 Internet Author: China Grove, North Carolina Building Products: Elephant Structures Internet

9, Report #1191521

Nov 26 2014
Mojang Purchased a prepaid card for 26.95 at Target. Game will not download on laptop. No tech support available on phone, only thru email and very vague. They direct you to a site where other custmoers have had problems to see if theirs was like yours and if they found a solution. No refunds offered. I even had a tech support rep from Best Buy look at my download and said it was not anything on my end, it had to be their website. TOTOAL RIP OFF. I am reporting to Target, but expect not help from them. Check too late to find Mojang is not a member of Better Business Bureau. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: Mojang Internet

10, Report #1191508

Nov 26 2014
AAA Carolinas You will not get what you pay for Charlotte North Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Clubs: AAA Carolinas Charlotte , North Carolina

11, Report #1191502

Nov 26 2014
Lavish Skin LAVISH SKIN is a rip off Santa Ana, California Author: Franklinton, NC, North Carolina Personal Services: Lavish Skin Santa Ana, , California

12, Report #1191499

Nov 26 2014
Leesa Robinson Model & talent agency paragon models False promises and no work given gulfport mississippi, vienna virginia Nationwide Author: silver spring, Dist of Columbia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Leesa Robinson Model & talent agency Nationwide

13, Report #1191486

Nov 26 2014
Midway Motel My husband and I are traveling from Georgia to Tennessee, we rented a room at Midway Motel, The room was dirty and smelled bad, the bed spread had a big nasty stain and roaches were crawling up the walls and in our food, we were there for 30 minutes, decided to leave, the clerk refused to give us a refund, refused to give us imformation on management Waynesville North Carolina Author: Bloomingdale, Georgia Motels: Midway Motel Waynesville, North Carolina

14, Report #1191482

Nov 26 2014
Madison Payments Inc. David Patick, Josh Yudell SCAM CHEATING SEXIST PHONY FAKE Manhattan New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Madison Payments Inc. Manhattan, New York

15, Report #1191451

Nov 25 2014
Mg Bros Construction Inc. Grzegorz Kawula Owes money to hard working people!!!!! Wood Dale Illinois Author: Palatine, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Mg Bros Construction Inc. Wood Dale, Illinois

16, Report #1191444

Nov 25 2014
Student Service Providers Sasha King HE WILL NOT PAY YOU IF YOU WORK FOR HIM North Hollywood California Author: irvine, California Customer Leads: Student Service Providers North Hollywood, California

17, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

18, Report #1191434

Nov 25 2014
Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North The room pictures on the hotel website are a sham. Macon Georgia Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Hotel: Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North Macon, Georgia

19, Report #1191416

Nov 25 2014
Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Tried to get my Confidential Information West Palm Beach, may be Internet Author: San Francisco, California Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Internet

20, Report #1191397

Nov 25 2014
Blue chi's ranch - Holly Maxwell that person is a thief, it will never send you dog! North Carolina Author: CHARPEY, Alabama Dog Breeders: Blue chi's ranch - Holly Maxwell North Carolina

21, Report #1191394

Nov 25 2014
IAA Inc aka IAAI aka Insurance Auto Auctions Inc Sold me a total loss vehicle with out indicating it on the posting ,frame damage, Anaheim CALIFORNIA Author: Spring Valley, California Auto Dealers: IAA Inc Nationwide

22, Report #1191380

Nov 25 2014
Cash Advance, Inc. I received an email identical to the one you received previously, except for the amount requested. If these characters were legitimate they would have sent proper legal paperwork by POSTAL mail. They certainly would not be using a Web-based email service Their email is threatening in tone and obviously intended to intimidate people into paying them. Well, I've been around the block a few times and I'm not so easily intimidated. Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles, California

23, Report #1191372

Nov 25 2014
Agri-Pulse.com Sara Wyant, publisher, Daniel Enoch, Managing Editor Bilked me of payment Washington DC Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Agri-Pulse.com Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia

24, Report #1191368

Nov 25 2014
LPI Financial Serices, Inc Life Partners Inc Misrepresented product Waco Texas Author: San Jose, California Insurance Companies: LPI Financial Serices, Inc Waco, Texas

25, Report #1190737

Nov 25 2014
Embrace Development Edward Lester Fraud Received a $15,000 Deposit closing of sale of asset, stole the money for personal use Charlotte North Carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Embrace Development Charlotte, North Carolina