Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | north shore agency, inc. a national collection agency

Apr 23 2014
National Organization of Assistance for Homeowners. NOAH. Financial Wellness for Homeowners of Los Angeles County (or other cities or counties).Twin Bui Predatory Lending and Foreclosure Defense Glendale California
Author: Pinon Hills, California Legal Services: National Organization of Assistance for Homeowners Glendale, California

Apr 23 2014
Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) www.Reimaginist.net, Plant D Manufacturing LLC, Ison LLC, Ison Furniture LLCwww.Reimaginist.net801 Trinity Street Thomasville NC 27360Philip Ison , Phil IsonInter Global Furniture This guy promised me custom made furniture for my store and instead he dumped a truck load of garbage old used furniture which will destroy my esthetic of my retail store. He dumped all this cheap furniture which filled my store in Atlanta and then tells me it's my fault I can't sell it.  I advise anyone that comes in contact with Phil Ison to not do business with him and do not believe his words for they are all lies, Phil Ison has no furniture factory, he is extremely racist and he is greedy, I want all his old run down furniture that I never told him to bring to my retail store out! He doesn't have any of the furniture he claims to have in his website Reimaginist.net and he is a complete fraud. He lies to people so that they don't see how bad he is financially. It's a true shame. My wife and me want nothing to do with him any longer. Please be aware he is a fraud and will not supply you with anything or uphold and deal you make with him. His idea of business is promising one thing and doing the complete opposite always to benefit himself. Thomasville, North Carolina, and Portsmouth,VA North Carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Upholstery: Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) Thomasville, North Carolina

Apr 23 2014
North West Motor Sports Don FlemmingCarminChris Kathy north west motor sports sells trucks that have frame damage and do not disclose the information puyallup Washington Author: marysville, Washington Auto Dealers: North West Motor Sports puyallup, Washington

Apr 23 2014
cashnetusa mr.cooper They told me i had been approved for a loan and how much and then took all of my info and told me they needed to verify that i had 5% of my loan on hand and asked me to go and purchase a green dot card for 150.00 and to call the card and give them the number on caller id and i proceeded to tell him that i knew by doin that my money would be transfered into there account and he became irritated and told me no that was not what it was for and i told him if i had 150.00 i would not need a loan ......basicaly i wasnt stupid and he got upset and i asked him to remove me from his list and remove my information........ they checked my credit score of which i dont have and on top of that did not contact my employer to see if i was employed or how much i made sooooooo in conclusion these folks are fulla crap . Nationwide Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Cash Services: cashnetusa Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
TCB Sports Marketing Group, NCCB, Student Relations Inc., American Youth Group Louis Victor, Mike Martoe, Michael J Martoe SCAMS Investigation and Review Delray Beach, Florida Author: Leesburg, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: TCB Sports Marketing Group, NCCB, Student Relations Inc., American Youth Group Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2014
ACS Inc. False Acusation Internet Author: Vernon, Florida Collection Agencies: ACS Inc. Internet

Apr 23 2014
Mega Yacht Mart, INC - DONALDSON, STEWART G Non Payment for consignment goods Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Consignment Stores: Mega yacht mart inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 23 2014
North Carolina Secretary of State Elaine Marshall Elaine Marshall Corruption within the North Carolina Secretary of States Office Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Grant Writing & Research: Government Worker: North Carolina Secretary of State Elaine Marshall Raleigh, North Carolina

Apr 23 2014
certegy boycott any company that uses certergy write to ceo srikanth kothur 16777740 ( Certegy Check Services, Inc. P.O. Box 30296 Tamp Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: certegy Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
CAR HOP CAR DEALERSHIP CAR HOP RIPPED ME OFF,LIED TO ME,CAUSED PHYSICAL STRESS CHARGING ME DOUBLE.KNEW THE CAR WAS MESSED UP AND DECIDED TO SEND ME TO THERE AUTO MECHANICS SHOP THINKING IT WOULD BE RIGHT BUT IS WRONG BECAUSE THE WHOLE TIME THEY PROVIDED ME N MY FAMILY FALSE INFORMATION.. NATIONAL CITY California Author: national city, California Auto Dealers: CAR HOP CAR DEALERSHIP NATIONAL CITY, California

Apr 23 2014
Neil Parker from ACS INc. Cash Net USA, Cash America, 500 Cash Advance Case File:0421D Loan/Debt Information Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Legal Services: Neil Parker from ACS INc. Internet

Apr 23 2014
Avast! Avast Software Inc. Failure to transfer existing account Redwood City California Author: Chandler, Arizona Computer Software: Avast! Redwood City, California

Apr 23 2014
Robert Mahanes Advertising Services, Don Malatesta, Ms. Dickenson, National Advertising Center Dallas Fort Worth Scam, Deceptive Sales Tactics, Lies, Threats, Immoral Chatsworth California Author: Mansfield, Texas Advertising Agencies: Robert Mahanes Advertising Services Chatsworth, California

Apr 23 2014
National Merchant Alliance Philip Beedle, MGR BEWARE of National Merchant Alliance for your Credit Card Processing. Cancellation SCAM! Overland Park Kansas Author: destin, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: National Merchant Alliance Overland Park, Kansas

Apr 23 2014
prayers for veralee marie jenn ladybug hicks Jennifer hicks fraud jennifer hicks prayers veralee marie south boston Internet Author: raleigh, North Carolina Clubs & Organizations: prayers for veralee marie Internet

Apr 23 2014
ServPro of Easton, Bethlehem & Whitehall, Driven by Disasters inc., ServPro Very dissatisfied with ServPro of Easton, Bethlehem & Whitehall Allentown Pennsylvania
Author: Palmerton, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: ServPro of Easton, Bethlehem & Whitehall Allentown, Pennsylvania

Apr 23 2014
Mr. Sandless, Inc. unprofessional, destroyed floors, wood rot, untrained, no response from customer service Internet, Nationwide
Author: Toronto, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Mr. Sandless, Inc. Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Steelmaster Buildings ripoff refund practice & pushy salespeople Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Eden, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: Steelmaster Buildings Virginia Beach, Virginia

Apr 23 2014
ECS Consulting Inc. Caller I.D. said Restrictive--my first alert to be wary. The pre-recorded message was VERY fast and not the least bit enticing. unknown, Canada Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Cash Services: ECS Consulting Inc. Internet

Apr 23 2014
southern cleaning Inc. Refusal to pay for weeks worth of work done. sebring Florida Author: okeechobee, Florida Builders & Contractors: southern cleaning Inc. sebring, Florida

Apr 23 2014
Creative Renovations & Building, Inc CRB Under no circumstances use this company for anything!!!! The owner is a liar!!! St. Louis Missouri Author: unknown, Missouri Home Improvements: Creative Renovations & Building, Inc St. Louis, Missouri

Apr 23 2014
Leaders Merchant Services ipayment, Inc. Withholding funds Thousand Oaks California Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Leaders Merchant Services Thousand Oaks, California

Apr 23 2014
car registration.org car registration Easy Guide I typed the email address to the local DMV office that was on my renewal postcard. The link I chose took me to this site. I was under the assumption that I was renewing my vehicle registration. I gave them my credit card number and when it wasn't the same amount as on my card, I did some more checking. I did not see the notice at the top that they were not with any government agency. I was totally mislead. I tried going to the address they offered for a refund. The site would not open. internet Idaho Author: CALDWELL, Idaho DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: car registration.org internet, Idaho

Apr 23 2014
Vantage Press,Inc., NY, NY 10016 Defunct as of Dec. 19, 2012 Gave my author's rights and distribution to Amazon,Inc. and 3 other companies worldwide. Had Ambrosia and Others e-digitalized with no permission from me.  New York New York Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Vantage Press,Inc. New York, New York

Apr 23 2014
Instant Income Products I purchased this program in good faith for $37 as in the video it was stressed how we would not be paying money. Then after I paid the $37 it put you onto something you absolutely needed for $97, Internet Author: Rutherfordton, North Carolina On-Line Business: Instant Income Products Internet