Your Search | north shore agency, inc. nsa

Oct 22 2014
Coast Travel Services, Inc. Coast Travel Travel Agency Sherman Oaks California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Travel Services: Coast Travel Services, Inc. Sherman Oaks, California

Oct 22 2014
Global Vacation Ventures, Inc. Global Connections, Global Discovery Vacations and it's affiliates Breach of Contract West Palm Beach Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Hotel: Global Vacation Ventures, Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 22 2014
PROLONGZ.COM They ripped me off, they lied to me and said that they will not charge me after canceling the service but they still charge to my C.C CALIFORNIA Internet Author: NORTH BAY VILLAGE, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: PROLONGZ.COM Internet

Oct 22 2014
onebuckresume I got an email for a job, asking me to send them a better copy of my resume. Saying I could use onebuckresume. Miami Florida Author: North Carolina Employment Services: onebuckresume Miami, Florida

Oct 22 2014
ACS USA Cash Services Pay Day ACS USAACS USAAmerican Cash ServicesACS Legal GroupUSA UnlimitedAmerican Legal ServicesAdvance Cash ServicesACS Inc. they are claiming I owe a pay day loan, which I never had and claiming that if I don't pay $965.75 IMMEDIATELY that they will sue for some astronomical amount of $3,873.81.Internet Author: New York Cash Services: ACS USA Cash Services Internet

Oct 22 2014
US airways Master credit card Declined issuing Credit card ,using false credit bureau report willmington Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Credit Services: US airways Master credit card Internet

Oct 22 2014
Spa Depot Will not honor warranty on spa covers Olympia Washington Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Spa Depot Olympia, Washington

Oct 22 2014
Pure Green Coffee Cleanse How do I stop them from shipping and charging Canoga Park CA Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pure Green Coffee Cleanse Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
www.mattolaya.net website promised authentic shoes and they were not...generics!!!! Author: Rutherfordton, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: www.mattolaya.net Internet

Oct 21 2014
Collins Construction, Inc - Ricks Collins Beware of Dealing with this Contractor Brownsburg Indiana Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Collins Construction, Inc Brownsburg, Indiana

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Licus, matt O'neill scam alert! smooth talking liar! Kaiser Missouri Author: Brumley, Missouri Auto Dealers: Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Kaiser, Missouri

Oct 21 2014
Southern Nevada Youth Sports Association longhorns team ripping off parents money for kids football North Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Sports Teams & Clubs: Southern Nevada Youth Sports Association North Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
Services Unlimited Estimates and Services Not Complied With Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Services Unlimited Fayetteville, North Carolina

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc Check Fraud, Scam Englewood New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Bad Check Writers: Direct C-Cost Inc Englewood, New Jersey

Oct 21 2014
First American Home Buyers Protection Don't Bother!! Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Building Services: First American Home Buyers Protection Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. ebay sellersD & S Machine Service, Inc.412 Fourth St.Luxemburg, Wisconsin 54217 BEWARE BUYERS-EBAY VICTIM HERE-SELLERS FALSE ADVERTISING Luxemburg Internet-STORE
Author: los angeles, California Computer Dealers: Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. Internet

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
platepass/ American traffic solutions I was referred from triple AAA- to Hertz- then resulted in the Fraudulent charges from Platepass. Fraudulent charges from Platepass ,american traffic solutions, via Hertz Scottsdale Arizona Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: platepass/ American traffic solutions Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 21 2014
Loanme Loan Me, Inc. Loan Sharks Deceptive Loan Practices Aneheim California Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Loanme Aneheim, California

Oct 21 2014
 Movie Maker Nyc, DIANACOLLV INC Benjamin Irish ,fake name, Benjamin Lagostrum ,real name, Ben Irish stole my money and never completed his services. His drug habbit made it impossible to get in touch with him New york New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: (Movie Maker Nyc) (DIANACOLLV INC New york, New York

Oct 21 2014
Elephant Structures Carport.com Called multiple times for over 4 weeks to get samples sent out to match siding on home before carport was delivered. Advised I would cancel order if samples were not received by Monday 10/17/2014. Advised they would be sent out overnight for delivery on Monday 10/20/14. Gave an extra day and waited until 10/21/2014. Called to cancel order which I advised I would, was then told deposit is non-refundable. Wilkesboro North Carolina Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Building Products: Elephant Structures Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Oct 21 2014
Midland Credit Management, Inc. H. Torres, Division Manager I am a senior citizen. I have never heard of Washington Mutual. They threatened to ruin my credit, which is agianst the law. San Diego California Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Collection Agencies: Midland Credit Management, Inc. San Diego, California

Oct 21 2014
Great Lakes Cornhole Jason Duflo Karrie Gould Deater Stole, Lied then hid like a coward Comstock Park Michigan Author: North Andover, Massachusetts Sporting-good Manufactures: Great Lakes Cornhole Comstock Park, Michigan