NORTH WEST GLASS ART, NORTHWEST GLASS ART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: North West Glass Art, NorthWest Glass Art
There may be more specific results for "North West Glass Art, NorthWest Glass Art"
For more specific results for "North West Glass Art, NorthWest Glass Art"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
NW Relocation, Portland, Oregon This company is an absolute Ripoff! You cannot believe anything they say to you. Portland Oregon
Author: Sun City West, Arizona Moving Companies: NW Relocation, Oregon Portland, Oregon

Oct 16 2017
Support Nerds Inc. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Customer we have discovered we owe you a REFUND Ephrata Pennsylvania Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Support Nerds Inc. Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Art Van furniture Purchase Ashton leather sofa, love seat,chair 2013. Purchase a 10 year leather warranty. Single women no children. In 2016 the leather sofa start to peel. Notify the warranty company . The warranty inspector said it was peeling because it was dry & it's not covered under warranty really. Will not purchase another Warranty. My next furniture purchase will come from Gardner White see you Art Van furniture you will not scam me again on a Warranty. Southfield Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Inspectors: Art Van furniture Southfield, Michigan

Oct 16 2017
DAYSTAR Solar Systems llc Jerry Wenger, Damon Fadale Fraud, Confidence Game, Wire Fraud Huntingdon Valley Pennsylvania Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Brokerage Companies: DAYSTAR Solar Systems llc Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Pink Queen Pink Queen said they did not receive my return and kept my money Internet Author: North Cape May, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Pink Queen Internet

Oct 16 2017
Lexington Law Firm Credit Repair Attorneys that will not do anything and then charge you extra than stated. They billed be three times before they did anything. North Salt Lake Utah Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Lexington Law Firm Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC I had ordered 2 bottles of CBD. I cancelled my order but was charged 2 time in the amount of $69.99 and $79.99. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Pharmacies: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Nancy Braginton-Smith Brain Braginton-Smith Rental Scam west yarmouth Massachusetts Author: west yarmouth, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Neighborhood Services: Civil Rights Violators: Nancy Braginton-Smith west yarmouth, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner Dwayne Mayberry dba North side Turnkey Services Dishonesty/deceiving/adding on material but cannot produce receipts that he claim to have purchased, breach of contract by not providing the service he agreed too, lied about his crew of people regardings time to start work daily and lied about his crew being at the work site daily until job was finished. houston Texas Author: Katyt, Texas Builders & Contractors: Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Kra'sa/iius skin cream Said this was created by Victoria Osteen and she denies this saying iris a scam. There is no phone number or website to contact them. I have been charged again and want to stop them as of 10-16-17. Mrs. Betty Spruill Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Kra'sa/iius skin cream ,

Oct 16 2017
Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 16 2017
TrafficSmartz Inc Leif Wombwell, Leaf Wombwell, Caitlyn Wombwell $158,076 Owed For Services - GRIEVOUSLY Insolvent Company Operated By Feckless Scamming Siblings - Over $300K Owed Throughout The Online Ad Industry - Zero Accountability - BLACKLIST Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: TrafficSmartz Inc Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 15 2017
Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square I need to report that Caroline Johnson shamefully lied to me to rent me an apartment at Solis Sharon Square. Her utter disregard for any ethics or common decency is absolutely disgraceful. Looking for a place to live not so easy. I went in the leasing off Caroline Johnson lied Sharon Solis Square Charlotte Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Revival Beauty PO Box 41542St. Petersburg, FL 33743 Scam Can't stop shipments and billing. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sanford, North Carolina Skin Care: Revival Beauty St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal Free Trial Antioch California Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal Antioch, California

Oct 15 2017
Shelby Resorts Wouldn't refund money when resort is closed due to hurricane Orlando Florida Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Resorts: Shelby Resorts Internet

Oct 15 2017
North American Relocation Services Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Effingham, New Hampshire Shipping & Handling: North American Relocation Services Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Am Bella Allure I pa $89.92!id to have the cream shipped.However on my credit card I was billed $89.92! I called,and was told I had 14 days to respond to the trial. It wasn't stipulated on line,or in the packaging. I as also told I couln't return the product,even though I hadn't used it because it was free.The email I was given for additional support doesn't exist St.Petersburg ,Florida Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Am Bella Allure Internet

Oct 14 2017
Westerly Winds Notel Brian & Nancy Braginton-Smith Apt./Efficiencies/Motel West Yarmouth Massachusetts
Author: Hyannis, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Westerly Winds Notel West Yarmouth, Massachusetts

Oct 14 2017
Charity vending Charity vending is Scam. Carlsbad, CA 92008 California Author: Fargo, North Dakota Vending Machine Companies: Charity vending Carlsbad, CA 92008, California

Oct 14 2017
WDRB Media Ernest Smith Dr. Bizness Marketing and Consulting asking for money to be a radio personality for music Charlotte North Carolina Author: Polkton, North Carolina DJ Services: WDRB Media Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 14 2017
Phonemedic Damaged cell phone while installing new glass - 7 weeks later still broke and ignoring me Blue Springs Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Phonemedic Blue Springs, Missouri

Oct 14 2017
lincoln academy i was told if i paid near 400 $ and took a standar test if i passed i would get my highschool diploma that would be valid in all of the u.s and puerto rico . Author: west park, Florida Private Schools: lincoln academy Internet

MAC renovations Henry Mazaira Hiran MazairaSila Estevez s. Miami Lakest Florida
Author: Key West, Florida Kitchens: MAC renovations Henry Mazaira Miami Lakes, Florida