Your Search | northwest nevada telco, jack lawless, usbi, zpdi, usp&c,

1, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

2, Report #1319311

Jul 27 2016
FREEDOM FIGHTER TIMES Online Access to Freedom Fighter News ? Online Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Media Outlets: Freedom Fighter Times Internet

3, Report #1319209

Jul 27 2016
EOS FITNESS On or about July 6, 2016 was advised all payments for training package had been paid. On 7/27 another payment was taken out. North Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: EOS FITNESS Nationwide

4, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

5, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Wings of Love, Kuwait FRAUD, SCAM, NOT A 501 (C)3 ORGANIZATION. WILL BE FACING CHARGES Baltimore Maryland Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Animal Services: Wings of Love, Kuwait Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 26 2016
Social Security Disability Advocates Social Security Disability Benefits(they use multiple names, and multiple phone numbers, NEVER on the internet) I receive text messages daily. Each text has a new phone number. Can't get off list, I tried, they increase call frequency. New York or New Jersey somewhere Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: Social Security Disability Advocates Nationwide

8, Report #1319010

Jul 26 2016
Steinberg Diagnistic Medical Imaging SDMI, SDMI Las Vegas, Steinberg Imaging, Steinberg Diagnostics Medical Imaging Company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Laboratories: Steinberg Diagnistic Medical Imaging Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Venus Staffing Rebel Flower Breach of contract, no payment, ripoff, rude, Venus Staffing, no contact Nationwide
We Paid YOU Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Talent Scouts: Venus Staffing Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Our Campus Market OCM Poor quality, poor customer service, dishonorable pricing Internet Author: RENO, Nevada Bed & Bath: Our Campus Market Internet

Jul 25 2016
Nikki Stay away. Tells you to meet her in the holiday inn all the way in river head and tells you to pay her with Amazon or visa gift card. Then tells you to send her the pik of feont and back of card and never answers you again. Don't be fooled. She lives in C Author: Rego park, New York Adoption Agencies: Nikki

Jul 25 2016
LV Tax Track 702 638 2220 Filed fraudulent tax returns for an individual using my identity. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: LV Tax Track Internet

Jul 25 2016
SVCRT COMPANY They charged my credit $29.95 for services for I did not receive. Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: SVCRT COMPANY Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Jimmy Spittz (Forever Young Entertainment) Ripped off for features, events shows ,Investors Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide
Author: Tempe, Arizona Producers: Jimmy Spittz (Forever Young Entertainment) Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
RESTORE 1 a.k.a. RESTORE 24/7 JACK HANKS REMODELING A HOME SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA Nationwide Author: glendale, Arizona Franchises: RESTORE 1 a.k.a. RESTORE 24/7 Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
VIP Financing Solutions: Unreliable, unethical company. Takes $495 setup fee, never sets you up with anything. Never answers/responds to any form of contact to resolve issue. Henderson Nevada Author: Layton, Utah Financial Services: VIP Financing Solutions Henderson, Nevada

Jul 25 2016
Avolon America's Savings Partnership Travel Cub Ripoff las vegas Nevada Full Refund desired Author: owens cross roads, Alabama Travel Services: Avolon America's Savings Partnership las vegas, Nevada

Jul 25 2016
EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Adult Care Facilities: EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx Internet

Jul 25 2016
Sites World Wide Online Client Services Received NOTHING in exchange for my money Las Vegas (?) Internet/Nevada Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Computer Marketing Companies: Sites World Wide Internet

Jul 25 2016
Monterey County Bank I have never gone through no bank called Monterey,never been to NV.only through it once Sparks Nevada Author: Waverly, New York Credit & Debt Services: Monterey County Bank Sparks, Nevada

Jul 25 2016
Goldstein & associates Angel Fisher trying to say i got a online loan in 2012 and that they weren't sure how much the original loan was for which sounded very strange and that i was going to be charged with a felony intent to commit fraud and other charges similar then said that i've been notified plenty of times but i've never once gotten any letters from these people Iowa Iowa Author: Ely, Nevada Loans: Goldstein & associates Iowa, Iowa

Jul 23 2016
Shadowhawk Deceptive misleading practices Las Vegas Nevada Correction Author: Bryan, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Shadowhawk Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada