NORVERGENCE & POPULAR LEASING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Norvergence & Popular Leasing
There may be more specific results for "Norvergence & Popular Leasing"
For more specific results for "Norvergence & Popular Leasing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Government Contract Registration | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Government Contract Registration aka GCRGOV.com aka Federal Contracts USA LLC aka ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! DO NOT TRUST!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!!! Indian Shores Florida
Response to Kristin Calhoon Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Services: Government Contract Registration Indian Shores , Florida

Sep 14 2017
OTR LEASING Stole My Deposit 3000.00 Internet Author: fairfield, California Financial Services: OTR LEASING Internet

Sep 14 2017
MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH MASSEY CADILLAC ORLANDO, MASSEY CADILLAC NORTH MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH & ADAM HOPPER LEASING SCAM EXPOSED BUYERS BEWARE Orlando Florida
GENERAL MANAGERS GETS INVOLVED AND SOLVED SUTUATION Author: miami, Florida Auto Dealers: MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH Orlando, Florida

Sep 12 2017
Phill Autelitano MediarazziTv A scam artist who will create a Roku Channel and steal it. Knoxville tennesses
CocinemosJuntos.com: Oswaldo Chamorro is a LIAR and a CHEAT Author: La Puente, California Internet Fraud: Phill Autelitano Internet

Sep 11 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
NOT Gonna Fly ANON Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Sep 10 2017
Orbit Leasing Would not accept payment from my wife while I was incarcerated. Now they are pursuing me for payment that they refused. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Car Financing: Orbit Leasing Grand Rapids, Michigan

Sep 08 2017
Cactus leasing Jason and Tenille Bates Otr driver Kearney Missouri Author: Las Animas, Colorado Attorney Generals: Cactus leasing Kearney , Missouri

Aug 31 2017
popular necklace Ordered necklace for $35 x 2, in titanium which when recd did not reflect their picture of product. Hong Kong Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: adams, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: popular necklace Nationwide

Aug 30 2017
all things beauty I bought a strapless bra that was advertised to me on Instagram (popular item at the time) that I was supposed to receive 4-7 business days after ordering. I purchased it on June 23rd 2017 and was immediately charged on my credit card ±25$ CAD. It is August 30th today, and I have since sent several e-mails asking for a follow-up / refund but have yet to hear back from them. From what I'm seeing online I am not the only one in this boat. Any help I can get at this point would be appreciated! Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Consumer Services: all things beauty Internet

Aug 30 2017
Orbit Leasing We are Hurricane Harvey Victims Wyoming Michigan Author: Baytown, Texas Car Financing: Orbit Leasing Wyoming, Michigan

Aug 25 2017
Excelerate Leasing llc Ownatruck.com Dont Trust Them Indianapolis Indiana Author: Alabama Trucking Companies: Excelerate Leasing llc Internet

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Customer Relations Manager Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
NPC Leasing Retreiver A Salesman said he could save me money by using their credit card machine instead of my present one. Had me fill out an app and I asked what if I close because I'm very small and wasn't doing well at the time. He just said if I'd close no big deal it would just end it. I was trying to decide what to do as my husband got sick so I decided to return the machine and cancelled within 2 weeks. Tinley Park Illinois Author: Wathena, Kansas Restaurants: NPC Leasing Tinley Park , Illinois

Aug 09 2017
OTR Leasing Sold me a truck that needed over 3500.00 in repairs Pleasant Valley Missouri
Author: Cordova, Tennessee Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing Pleasant Valley, Missouri

Aug 08 2017
Why not leasing,LLC Dishwasher lease Gainesville Florida
Author: old town, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Deana Tumlin Gainesville , Florida

Aug 04 2017
Lone mountain Truck Leasing Cresco capital They are whats wrong with the trucking industry... Crater lake IA Nationwide Author: ocean, New Jersey Truck Dealers: Lone mountain Truck Leasing Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Carolina Lease Mgt Group, LLC CTH Rentals LLCCitadel Storage, LLCDelta Rental Company, LLCTitan Leasing, LLCSunrise Rentals, LLCSouthern Lease Mgt. Group, LLC Charles Hammond, lease, storage building Halls Tennessee Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Rental Supplies: Carolina Lease Mgt Group, LLC Halls, Tennessee

Aug 02 2017
ITM Leasing Novus Leasing Company ITM Leasing Company is trying to scam me with a job offer for a Project Manager position New York New York
Author: Loganville, Georgia Financial Services: ITM Leasing New York, New York

Aug 02 2017
Presidential Auto Sales and leasing I wanted out of a lease to sell to my friend. I asked the finance person at Presidential Auto Sales for the final numbers to get me out free and clear. He and owners Son lied and gave me false numbers. They also lied to my friend who bought the car and charged her more. I got another bill from Mercedes 1 week after the deal was made. Owner and his son wouldn't accept responsibility and lied on top it of about giving me money for bringing in another buyer. It's all in writing and recorded. Delray Beach Florida More B.S. after report filed Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Presidential Auto Sales and leasing Delray Beach, Florida

Jul 29 2017
Regency village mobile home park Mobile Home Rental and Leasing, rental management service company. Management harrasment. Do not live here. El paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Mobile Home Parks: Regency village mobile home park El paso, Texas

Jul 28 2017
HVH Transportation Hvh never paid quality leasing co , $1,330 for payments as they informed me they would, nothing over 1,000 mile runs, when asked over and over, 20 times, in fact, to give me 3,000 miles a week, had to take medical leave, gave them the doc note needed to return to work, was hassled about getting a new d.o.t. physical, when my doctor clearly informed Wayne Miller , safety officer, i did not need one as my current physical is still current til november. If you are not part of someones little click, you do not matter. Do NOT lease on to this company they will stab you in the back and laugh at you fir doing so. All they do is use independent contractors, and their trucks for company success not the independent contractors. Denver Colorado Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Attorneys General: HVH Transportation Denver, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
Harvard collection services Chicago Illinois You fell for a scam Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agency's: Harvard collection services Chicago, Illinois