NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY "THE SECRET SOCIETY" Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Nouveau Tech Society "The Secret Society"
There may be more specific results for "Nouveau Tech Society "The Secret Society""
For more specific results for "Nouveau Tech Society "The Secret Society""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Unosis IT Solution. Inc Microsoft Support They want a person to contact them every 30 days to make sure computer is running fine. Charged me $399.99 for computer tech support. I feel was not needed. West Babylon New York Author: Concord, California Internet Services: Unosis IT Solution. Inc West Babylon, New York

Jun 22 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Pleasant Hill, Missouri Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
WSFS BANK WILMINGTON SAVINGS FUND SOCIETY RIPPED ME OFF BIG TIME FEES AND FEES WILMINGTON Delaware Author: wilmington, Delaware Consumer Services: WSFS BANK WILMINGTON, Delaware

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 17 2017
Geek Support Live Michael ClarkAlvin Wilson Scam after doing Good tech work Enfield Connecticut Author: Roundup, Montana Computer Fraud: Geek Support Live Enfield, Connecticut

Jun 17 2017
Neptune Society I was told I could use any local funeral home. I called local funeral homes near me, I was told they do not deal with Neptune Society.When I called them back they said it was within 75 miles could not give me any names of the funnel homes. I canced both my mother's and my policy. Only recieved a partial payment back. Brentwood Tennesee Author: newport, Tennessee Funeral Services: Neptune Society Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society I purchased the siren song device. It's a piece of junk. It was supposed to be a gift but I was too embarrassed to give it away. After the purchase I noticed 8.95 being charged to my credit card every month. I called to find out what it was and the representative had an accent so I couldn't understand her. I had to yell that I wanted it cancelled after she kept making other offers to me. It's a piece of junk. It is not what they advertise. The volume is a joke and the only thing it scares away is my cat. SCAM! San Diego California Author: Freemansburg, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society California

Jun 15 2017
National Detail Pros.com Tech ruined my car and did not give services I paid for California Author: Fullerton, California Car Washes: National Detail Pros.com California

Jun 15 2017
WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS  webguard123.coM and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONSwizardtechsolutions.com. Both companies Paid for life time support and get very little to no support Boynton Beach Florida Author: Katy, Texas Computer Help Desk: WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 12 2017
Average eCommerce CY Limited had a problem with my internet connection,called Netgear ,Router, was transfered to tech support at 3232508005 started for connection with them at which point they took over my lap top told them i have 2 others lap top they needed internet as well they told me it would cost $149.99 just for tech supports,,and $49.99 to complete the the work to which i agreed gave them all my payment info.they started working on 1 lap top for almost 3 hours,they told me to hang up and they would be calling me when done..they never did..im now afraid they will charge my Amex which of course it will be disputed..tried to call them back i got a voice mail.. Internet
Author: BROOKLYN, New York Computer Service & Repair: Average eCommerce CY Limited Internet

Jun 09 2017
Nouveau Restor Products I purchased a free trial size bottle of nouveau cream and eye serum all I had to pay was S&H. 5 days after I received this product my bank account was charged for 174.91 total. Lake Tahoe, NV Internet Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Skin Care: Nouveau Restor Products Internet

Jun 07 2017
answers by tech support They couldn't fix my computer on the very first time I called them and I want a full refund. They are a ripoff and scamming people. Internet Author: Northlake, Illinois Communications & Networking: answers by tech support Internet

Jun 07 2017
Nouveau skin care or Curetilt Free trila smaple for S&H charge of 9 Pittsburg Florida Author: Saratoga, California Skin Care: Nouveau skin care Pittsburg, Florida

Jun 03 2017
Drain-Net ,AKA Drain-Tech, sells horrible products and doesn't give you money back Internet Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Drain-Net Internet

Jun 03 2017
Tech rodger experts T.J. Ripped me off trying ro set up roku acct. 249.99 Internet Author: Cottonwood, California Liars: Tech rodger experts Internet

May 30 2017
Transcription Hub e24 Technologies e24 Tech Transcription Hub Quality of work does not meet even minimum standards, do not use this service Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Translators: Transcription Hub e24 Technologies Internet

May 30 2017
iTechZone.net aka LockforSure.com Avtechinfo.com InfoTechLine.net Tech-abs.net Run of the mill Indian Tech Support Scam sites Bellingham, WA, Folsom, CA Sayreville, NJ Internet Author: Margate, Florida Computer Help Desk: iTechZone.net Internet

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 25 2017
Hi tech pro Bill -william- khouri I was hired to install security cctv and access control systems and didnt get paid Author: Hamilton, Ontario Attorney Generals: Hi tech pro

May 25 2017
March Winch, American Society for Quality ,ASQ, Mary Winch, ASQ - Greater New York City Area ASQ New York and New Jersey Metropolitan (Section 300) Mary Winch is an embarrassment to the American Society of Quality ,ASQ, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Ohio Business Consulting: March Winch, American Society for Quality (ASQ)

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina

May 23 2017
Royal Tech Windows Curtis Smith Sold me a defective window, exhibited unscrupulous,unprofessional behavior over the phone while I was trying to get the problem resolved. Ultimately stole $450 dollars from my pocket. Taylor Michigan Author: Allen Park, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Tech Windows Michigan

May 20 2017
Nouveau skincare aka Tranquille Nouveau Nouveau eye serum free trial size scam No City Listed Internet Author: Blanchard, Oklahoma Skin Care: Nouveau skincare aka Tranquille Nouveau free sample scam Internet

May 16 2017
RnR Computers, R&R Computers, Laijian Ruan, R&R Computer Tech Group Untrustworthy services and defective products BROOKLYN New York Author: Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: RnR Computers BROOKLYN, New York

May 15 2017
Just Answer Tech - Dual withdrawals. Repetitive withdrawls. Nationwide Author: Kennewick, Washington Computer Manufactures: Just Answer Tech California, California