Your Search | now & zen

Oct 22 2014
AWD Pools Preston Stephens 6 to 8 week job over 6 months now, no work in over 2 months, lies, no shows, theft. Griffin Georgia Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Pool Builders: AWD Pools Griffin, Georgia

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 21 2014
SoloShot Allegedly ships in 4 weeks. No tracking number after 5 weeks. Called, told ships monday. Still no email/tracking. Now no answer on phone number. Internet Author: san diego, California Cameras & Video: SoloShot Internet

Oct 20 2014
myplaydirect.com I had pre-ordered the Breaking bad funko pop set back in June. Confirmed payment. Now they are trying to charge me again, for the exact same order. Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: myplaydirect.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
Lavish Skin I am one of the unfortunate people who order a FREE Sample from Lavish. Now, I am being sent replacements every month and charged for the product. I have sent a letter to the address given (3760 W McFadden Ave., Suite B 602, Santa Ana, Ca 92704 -1392) requesting cancellation but I continue to receive this item and continue to be billed ! Santa Ana, California  Author: Winchester, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Barbara Philpott Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
Aamco Transmissions charged for services not rendered now(1 year later) wants me to pay again! Longview Texas Author: Longview, Texas Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Longview, Texas

Oct 20 2014
TOTAL NEW FASHION LLC VICTOR FURRER PAID FOR MERCHANDISE AND NEVER RECEIVED IT AND NOW HE WONT REFUND ME THE MONEY MIAMI Florida Author: temple terrace, Florida Clothing Stores: TOTAL NEW FASHION LLC MIAMI , Florida

Oct 20 2014
loan max gota loan of 700 was late payment now loan is 16 hundred just to get my ride back plus another 700 left on loan u are paying back 3 times the money and they still have my ride bluefield va Virginia Author: bluefield, West Virginia Car Financing: loan max bluefield, Virginia

Oct 19 2014
JM Supply Now in the dark! Fort Smith Arkansas Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Electrical Services: JM Supply Fort Smith, Arkansas

Oct 18 2014
retro fitness gym ridgewood queens ny don't fall for these scammers, paid for memebership and there's still monthly dues that even you dowant to attend anymore and called them to cancel they wont cancel and now its on yne ridgewood New York Author: New York Adult Care Facilities: retro fitness gym ridgewood, New York

Oct 18 2014
cars 4 u now llc I now have a never trust a used car salesman story. Buyer Beware. stone mountain Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Junk Dealers: cars 4 u now llc stone mountain, Georgia

Oct 18 2014
Kevin Olinger Playactioncustoms I have roders $300 worth of custom figures and sent him 2 others for repair--6 months ago! He has never delivered anything and now does not respond after weeks and weeks of making excuses. North Carolina Author: Athens, Ohio Customer: Kevin Olinger Playactioncustoms North carolina, Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
GEICO GENERAL INSURANCE or GEICO.COM or GEICO INSURANCE GEICO IS COMITING FRAUD AND GETTING AWAY FOR YEARS, WE THE VICTIMS MUST GET TOGETHER AND FILED A NATIONAL LEGAL CLASS ACTION SUIT NOW!! GEICO ALWAYS REFUSES TO PAY ALL CLAIMS AND WE THE VICTIMS MUST FILE PETITIONS WITH OUR LOS ANGELES DISTRICT ATTORNEY TO INVESTIGATE GEICO'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES. SERIOUS WARNING DO NOT BUY ANY GEICO INSURANCE EVER !! Poway California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: GEICO GENERAL INSURANCE Poway, California

Oct 17 2014
Georgia EPPICard MasterCard Debit Card issued by Comerica Bank Company disabled my card without my knowledge and now there is no way to access my account Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Georgia EPPICard Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Stree Ready Records,Zaki Abdula aka Lionel Cave Global. Renissance ,Arthur Wylie CEO and Dale Godboldo Coo Dale Godboldo called me and ask me if I would like to double my money if I would invest into a party held in Chicago at a night club called Exchalubar Night club on Sept 25,2011 ,these guys Artur Wylie,Dale Godboldo and Zaki Abdula a.k.a Liionel Cave ,lied to me about getting my money back,I was scammed by theses three out of $18,500 Artur Wylie and Dale Godboldo have now a new project called The WHITE WITCH filming in Jamacia next year 2015,Dale and Arthur also promised me my money from the film Flyy Girl,which was picked up by Lion's Gate and Code Black studio Charlotte,Losangles,Atlanta North Carolina,
Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Stree Ready Records,Zaki Abdula aka Lionel Cave Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 17 2014
Rahul Manchanda - Manchanda Law Offices He calls himself a Lawyer, now thats stretching it New York New York Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Lawyers: Rahul Manchanda - Manchanda Law Offices New York, New York

Oct 17 2014
Rahul Manchanda - Manchanda Law Offices He calls himself a Lawyer, now thats stretching it New York New York Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Lawyers: Manchanda Law Offices New York, New York

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
dc sale llc 2 young guys came to my house to try to get points to go italy. they told me that i had 3 days to cancel the payment and someone from there company would be calling me this morning no one has called. i am now going to be out of 59.00 dollars for some chil these 2 boys are trying to get point to go to Italy. they got 100 nts 200 nts 300nts. phoenix Arizona Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: dc sale llc phoenix , Arizona

Oct 17 2014
Dish TV I paid early termination fee and sent the equipment back and the last two emails from dish network were the charges of $17.00 for prepaid postage I used to return equipment and remotes. When I called 10/17/14 to pay the $17.00 stated on email the payment now is $24.63 something. They are extorting my personal banking account. Akron Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: Dish TV Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Women Freebies I have been entering their contests for quite some time now. Internet Author: Burlington, Ontario On-Line Business: Women Freebies Internet

Oct 16 2014
Corinne Pickett then DBA 77 Industriessite was http://www.seventy-seven.net I think someone else has the URL now rip off, stole money, did not send order Santa Clara California Author: Pasadena, California Jewelry Stores: Corinne Pickett Santa Clara, California

Oct 16 2014
Acceptance Now, Grand Home Furnishings, Harrisonburg, VA SCAM TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WITH POOR CREDIT!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!! Harrisonburg Virginia Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance Now Harrisonburg, Virginia

Oct 16 2014
Bailey's Comfort Services Bailey's Appliance & Air Bailey's Appliance & Air, Bailey's Comfort Services1068A Franke Industrial BoulevardAugusta, Georgia Home Warranty Fraud at it's Worst - Estimate that is over inflated so they get paid NOW. Augusta Georgia Author: Aiken, South Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Bailey's Comfort Services Augusta, Georgia

Oct 15 2014
BCTI I am just now preparing my educational status. But bcti never did what they promised. Everett Washington
Author: portland, Oregon Computer Classes: BCTI Everett, Washington