Your Search | now & zen

Oct 07 2015
06:34 AM is a cheater. I pay him for posting ads. After receiving payment he stop replying me. Now he would not giving any response. He get $500 for posting ads on his website. Must beware from this person. Internet
Author: Texas Video Stores: (anuncios putas) is a cheater Internet

Oct 06 2015
royal binary they refused to pay out the money in my account when I wanted to cash out. Now they won't even answer emails and the phone doesn't get answers at all. new york, london Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies On-line: royal binary Internet

Oct 05 2015
Todd M Wittmann Todd M Wittmann (paralegal and investigative services) Want to use a disbarred attorney convicted of several felonies, who now does paralegal work? DON'T Orem Utah
Author: taylorsville, Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: Todd M Wittmann Orem, Utah

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Charles W. Fitch EBAYISAJOKE Scammeer and Cyberstalker Canton Michigan
Update on Ed Koon of Clearwater Florida! Author: Oviedo, Florida Work at Home: Charles W. Fitch Canton, Michigan

Oct 05 2015
Larry Hourd Awards notification commission is a rip off,why would you send $12.99 if you won 2 million dollars,please now. Kansas city Kansas Author: Springfield, Tennessee Court Judges: Larry Hourd Kansas city , Kansas

Oct 05 2015
Charmey's Sold a counterfeit Chanel handbag to me in an online auction. Now, will not answer my calls or emails to get refund. Wilmington Delaware Author: Cedar Park, Texas Internet Fraud: Charmey's Internet

Oct 05 2015
Zen communications Dale Walsh,Michael Hazard Sent cashiers check for $2865 for secret shopper job. Norfolk Virginia Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Work at Home Business: Zen communications Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Noble finance I got a 200 dollar loan I made several payments then I went in one day to pay them they refused the payment now they have issued a judgment against me for over 600 dollars. Tooele Utah Author: Tooele, Utah Loan Brokers: Noble finance Tooele, Utah

Oct 04 2015
Rosegal won't answer my emails for over 4 weeks now on why the delay of my order placed 9/9/15 Internet Author: Duck River, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 03 2015
07:11 PM is a scammer AKA AKA AKA is a scammer, beware of Him. I sent him $6000 for a Canadian Passport and Up till now he hasn't sent me the pas sport i paid for. I emailed him so many times and he didn't reply my emails. beware of Him and do not contact Him. his scam website is Internet I'm not a scammer and You are the scammer, You scammed me Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
05:55 PM Went to site to sell a gift card, and entered info to get a quote. Froze up and never gave me a quote. When I tried the site later that day...and now... It won't connect. It appears to be gone. I tried to use my itunes gift card and it's been redeemed. They stole my card! Internet Author: Massachusetts On-Line Business: Internet

Oct 01 2015
Cadillac KIng Total Boiler Room Scam Artists! Wish I had checked them out before calling. Ouch! Charged me $252.00 for a rare part that they insisted they had and then sent the nwrong part. Now hiding from me. Won't issue credit. Won't take my calls. Won't respond to my emails. Just thieves posing as a legitimate business. BEWARE! Llano California Author: Monument, Colorado Auto Parts: Cadillac KIng Llano, California

Oct 01 2015
OMGTechHelp This company is located in Delray Beach, FLI went on to renew my software contract with them and got a disconnected number. When trying to update my antivirus it did not? Oct. 2, 2015 is my renewal date and I now see they were not in business since Nov o Thought I was provided with a year's worth of software antivirus support renewal date October 2, 2015. Paid for one year and just found out this compamy has been out of business since last November 2014! Delray Beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Software: OMGTechHelp Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet

Oct 01 2015
PUBLIC STORAGE TAMPA LOCATIONS the claim all units i have never had any light rent started $141.00 now $195.04 TAMPA Florida Author: st peterburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: PUBLIC STORAGE TAMPA LOCATIONS TAMPA, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Biopro Chemicals Co., Ltd. TOOK MY FUNDS, GAVE FAKE TRACING NUMBER, NOTHING NOW FOR 2 WEEKS shanghai UPDATE 2 Author: New York Drug Manufacturers: Biopro Chemicals Co., Ltd. Internet

Sep 30 2015
OpenSky Returned product and now they won't refund Internet Author: Lake Wylie, South Carolina Jewelry Stores: OpenSky Internet

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet

Sep 29 2015
Clearview settlement Twice now they sent e mails the last was 4:30 9/29/15 stateing I owe them $1280.00 for a pay day loan i never recieved. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Clearview settlement Internet

Sep 29 2015
Cherokee Construction inc Cherokee Construction Of Findlay We had Cherokee construction replace our windows in our home . We bought these being told they was a lifetime guarantee .... It's been just over a year now and within months the trim on the outside of my window started falling off one or two at a time ...  Findlay Ohio
Author: Lima , Ohio Builders & Contractors: Cherokee Construction inc Findlay, Ohio

Sep 29 2015
Byron Powersports, Frank Yavorksi Service Manager I wreck my CAM AM Spyder and I took it to them to repair, It costed $10,000 to repair, and still the bike is not working, it is leaking oil and needs a water pump, I have taken it back over 5 times since it has been out of the shop, I took it back last week, now they are refusing to fix it. I have not rode the bike but twice since it been out of the shop. Byron Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Byron Powersports Byron , Georgia

Sep 28 2015
Daily Discounts Plus I never signed up for anything and now they are taking 19.95 a month out of my account. I cant find a phone number or internet adress to contact them. I'm trying to cancel what ever they are doing. Internet Author: somewhere, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Daily Discounts Plus Internet

Sep 28 2015
Autosource Unlimited LLC Bought Truck now we can't get a title never applied for these people are scammers BUYER BEWARE!! Thomson Georgia Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Auto Dealers: Autosource Unlimited LLC Thomson, Georgia