Your Search | nubodi, celebrity fit online, extreme my body, colon aid, acai berry

Jan 15 2017
Shredz Shredz Supplements Haven't refunded my order after almost 3 months Rahway, NJ Nationwide Author: Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Shredz Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Ray ban 2016rb.com Stole my money. Ripoff Chine Internet Author: Revere, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: Ray ban Internet

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
Web IQ or WebIquity - both the same crooks They change their names - DO NOT GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT - THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY. They were supposed to charge my card one hundred dollars, they charged almost seven hundred - I'm filing fraud charges against them at present - Hiring an atty as well. Utah Nationwide Author: Home, Florida Small Business Services: Web IQ or WebIquity Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Crooked JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc. JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc; Joseph Castellano. Broker of Record is a crook; 287 Main St W, Hamilton, ON L8P 1J7; (905) 522-2269; Mobile 905-522-2269  will not return my deposit of $50,000.00 Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Crooked JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc. Hamilton, Ontario

Jan 15 2017
My Phone Support I purchased security for my computer from this company, turned out to be a scam Internet Author: West Seneca, New York Internet Fraud: My Phone Support Internet

Jan 15 2017
Satin Youth or Sansanovich LLC SCAM Fraudulent withdrawals from my bank account via debit card St George Utah Author: garner, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Satin Youth Internet

Jan 15 2017
americredit not authorize to run my credit arlington Texas Author: Auburndale, Florida Car Financing: americredit arlington, Texas

Jan 15 2017
OurTime Not a reputable online dating site. Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Dating Services: OurTime Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 14 2017
Day & Night Truck Sales Online Steven Mckiddy, Zack Mckiddy, Kathleen Frederick This Family Owned Company Encourages and Promotes Racism Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Day & Night Truck Sales Online Tempe, Arizona

Jan 14 2017
Concealed online They have a concealed weapons safety course that when completed, follows up with a 65 dollar fee Burbank Oregon
Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Computer Classes: Concealed online Burbank, Oregon

Jan 14 2017
jukin media They made money of my video and they dont want to pay the 70% we agree on Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: jukin media Los Angeles, California

Jan 14 2017
Hobbiesdiscount Got my order Internet Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Hobbiesdiscount Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Took money out of my checking account for a dog money bank and nwver sent the product Internet Author: Montpelier, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Order take but never received merchandise. It was charged to my credit card. Internet Author: Tom Bean, Texas On-Line Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
Geek Hoodies Geek Hoodies - took my money, never shipped the product, won't respond to contact attempts Internet  Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Geek Hoodies Internet

20, Report #1341992

Consumers Kitchens and Baths Dishonesty with an attitude! Copiague New York
Consumers has resolved my issue. Author: West Babylon, New York Builders & Contractors: Consumers Kitchens and Baths Copiague, New York

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
Emporium I ordered xmas stuff for my kids never received the stuff but they took over $300 out of my account I called on daily bases and got the run arounds. Talked to over 15 different reps and received different answers. Its been over a mth and no product but still taking money out my account. San Diego California Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Jan 14 2017
avco Don't Know I Believe Someone Took A 4,000.00 Loan Out In My Name I Do Not Owe For Any Loan Nationwide Author: Ky, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: avco Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
wonder ear hearing aid order one hearing aid. order was falsesified to two, upgraded, without being agreed to, charged on cc san diego, California Author: Mineral Springs, Arkansas Hearing Aid Centers: wonder ear hearing aid san diego, , California