Your Search | nubodi, celebrity fit online, extreme my body, colon aid, acai berry

Jun 30 2016
Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC16 MClelland RdSaint Cloud, MN 56303 My credit report shows I opened an account of some sort in 02/01/2016 when I don't even have credit score to apply for anything. I don't know what this is for. Saint Cloud Minnesota
Author: Freedom , California Unusual Rip-Off: Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Globe home protection they refuse to send out a plumber and I had to call 4 times and my realtor called 4 times. Florida Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Globe home protection Internet

Jun 30 2016
Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs, Joe, and Father Company will not honor a 7 year warranty of poor quality repairs they did to my firepalce twice. And refuse to respond to my countless calls to there office. Representatives were extremly unprofessional when then entered my home. And Rip me off for $450.00 cash. Beware do not use this company. Beachwood New Jersey Author: Sewell, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs Beachwood , New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Consline I brought a oder off them for inmate calling on 6/29/16 and when it didn't work I contacted consline and asked for a refund they cancel my account after paying for it and didn't get to use it. Mexico or usa Internet
Author: Richlands , Virginia Correctional Facilities: Consline Internet

Jun 30 2016
Victoria's Compassionate Nursing care management Sent fake bills to lawyer to get paid without my knowledge when I hired her company. No invoice. Millstone New Jersey Author: Barneget , New Jersey Home HealthCare: Victoria Millstone, New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Cash Net Usa Keep pulling my credit and won't stop Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Consumer Services: Cash Net Usa Internet

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
watchrepair.net Jeff Herman Failed to return my watch Boca Raton Florida Author: Ludington, Michigan Mail Order Services: watchrepair.net Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Hughesnet Scam, Stole from me, put my home and family at risk Nationwide Author: Cody, Wyoming Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
barkbling took my money didn't send me my merchandise Internet Author: Modesto , California Pet Shops & Supplies: barkbling Internet

Jun 30 2016
Inherent Beauty Inherent beauty skin revitalizing serum I called inherent beauty and a woman named Jaycee answered, i told her that i had an $88.00 bill taken from my credit card for this inherent beauty skin serum that i did not purchace. Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Sales People: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Home Depot Purchased a Whirlpool washing machine online. Had it delivered. First time, and each using it the machine does not get clothes clean.  Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Liars: Home Depot Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Infinity Garcinia Infinity Garcinia Cambogia Sensation Garcinia Active Slim Diet Garcinia & Coffee Bean This company has fraudulantly proccessed transactions to my bank account.Tampa Florida Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida On-Line Business: Infinity Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Drumcrew Masonry Christopher McCluskey Took my $2200 deposit. Did not do the work. Still trying to recover my money after 11 months Somerville Massachusetts Author: Beverly, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Drumcrew Masonry Somerville, Massachusetts

Jun 30 2016
David Wenke/ Student Loan Advocates David Wenke and his partner Bill took my money 9 months and did not consolidate my loans Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Loans: David Wenke/ Student Loan Advocates Internet

Jun 30 2016
Morris Law PA Brian Morris took my money for a filing fee but never did any work, or filed anything, and refuses to refund my money. Total scam!! Beware. Nassau County New York Author: Miller Place, New York Lawyers: Brian Morris Spring Hill, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Elegant Chihuahua my sweet chihuahua Scam Baltimore Internet Author: Alabama Pet Shops & Supplies: Elegant Chihuahua Internet

Jun 30 2016
Scott Robyn Smith Weve been chatting.He told me he had some gifts to send as a sign of appreciation from him and his mom. He told me he is in Africa because his troupe was assign. At first I was hesitant to gave him my address . Plateau Cote d' Ivoire Internet Author: Lapu-Lapu City, Air Travel: Scott Robyn Smith Internet

Jun 30 2016
Bavarian Body Works Claims to perform services on your car they didn't really perform, shady lazy company. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Body Works Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Fredy Kia car dealer Internet Author: New York, New York Body Work & Repair: Fredy Kia Internet

Jun 29 2016
Essential Beauty NOW Skin Revive Scamming Internet Company-Dont order from them online San Diego California Author: Andover, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW Internet

Jun 29 2016
Protect my car unknown Auto Insurance and Extended car warrenty Bradenton. Florida Author: Wimauma, Florida Auto Repair Service: Protect my car Florida

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming