Your Search | nubodi, celebrity fit online, extreme my body, colon aid, acai berry

Jul 29 2014
CARRIECATS...... CARRIE CATS SOLD MY KITTEN FOR MORE MONEY AFTER MAKING ME WAIT FOR 3 MONTHS! STEGER IL ILLINOIS Author: New York Cat Breeders: CARRIECATS Internet

Jul 29 2014
Hammerhoff Law group Pc Law firm violated my right to view a document to determin authentity. Some how this law firm obtained a judgement with out providing document. Tucson Nationwide Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Lawyers: Hammerhoff Law group Pc Tucson, Arizona

Jul 29 2014
Corinthian College - Everest Phoenix Everest College - Takes Away My American Dream Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun City, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Corinthian College - Everest Phoenix Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
H. Randal Wilson Universal Consulting ServiceCVI, Prestige Publications, Midnite Sun Records, assertive Advertising, Southern Credit This company scammed my husband and I out of $25,000+ for the development of my invention. I made numerous trips to the office and paid for patent searches and other materials. Once we got to the end of the project and it seemed we were ready to prototype, they pressured me for a cashiers check and I made a final visit to the office to find it abandoned. Lafayette and Corporate headquarters, Metairie, Louisiana
Author: Zachary, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: H. Randal Wilson Lafayette , Louisiana

Jul 29 2014
Volkswagen of Southtowne Stole my trade in South Jordan Utah Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Volkswagen of Southtowne South Jordan, Utah

Jul 29 2014
MONARCHS ONLINE CASNIO BAD BEAT CASNIO Internet Author: LIVERMORE, California Casinos: MONARCHS ONLINE CASNIO Internet

Jul 29 2014
Henson Property Dynamics They offer to sell my time share, now they keep asking for money to sell it Denver Colorado Author: Saltillo, Other Timeshare Rentals: Henson Property Dynamics Denver, Colorado

Jul 29 2014
MY VANILLA DEBIT CARD PREPAID debit card company DOTSON,GEORGIA Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: K ly kellen Internet

Jul 29 2014
Retail online Credit card fraud ring! Folcroft Pennsylvania Author: Texas Credit Card Fraud: Retail online Folcroft, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2014
Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates Michael Hawkins I was contacted about a law suit filed against me and my wife $11,958.00 jacksonville  Florida Author: Cove City, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates jacksonville FLA, Florida

Jul 29 2014
RentAMom.net Christyanna Smith Don't rent this thief!!! Phoenix, Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Cleaning Services: RentAMom.net Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 29 2014
Judge Clara Willis Byrd unfair to Military Member Denied Divorce – Judge Clara Willis Byrd  formally reprimanded for not doing following statutes in a child custody case in Lebanon Tennessee - I served my country in the military – I should I have to endure this injustice Lebanon Tennessee
Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Court Judges: Judge Clara Willis Byrd Lebanon, Tennessee

Jul 29 2014
DHCamera.com DH Cameras DHCameras.com TOTAL RIPOFF- THEY NEVER SHIPPED MY PRODUCT- MAIL FRAUD Chicago Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Photography: DHCamera.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
national consulting agency they took my money up front after I had already cancelled my intentions of working with them irvine, ca Internet Author: schertz, Texas Mortgage Companies: national consulting agency Internet

Jul 29 2014
CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX, SCAM Beware of CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX. Total Joke & Horrible Service CDL Rental TX. Failed the air brake test. I had to reschedule & it put me past my 90 days. I was told their equipment was up to date but it was old, falling apart & worn out. Weatherford Texas
Author: Springtown, Texas Truck Rentals: CDL Rental TX Weatherford Weatherford, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Ideal Private Resorts/Morgan Management Stole My Money when they failed to cancel my membership as requested Pittsford New York Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts RV Resorts: Ideal Private Resorts/Morgan Management Pittsford, New York

Jul 29 2014
Comcast/Xfinity Their technician that came to my house took cash from my mother when he shouldn't have and now they keep giving me the run around about getting her money back! Houston Nationwide Author: Shoreacres, Texas Internet Service Providers: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
drivetime of charlotte nc my daughter bought a car from drivetime and after 9 month they came and got the car said there was no insurance on the car first of all i was told we only needed liability which i put on the car i know she had insurance because i was the one paying it big ripoff company charlotte nc Author: waxhaw, North Carolina Car Financing: drivetime of charlotte nc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Online Exposure Solution Richard Mao Scum that swears honesty and seems so... for a while Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Nairobi, Other Work at Home: Online Exposure Solution Internet

Jul 28 2014
Total Comfort Systems Inc They sabotaged my HVAC system then tried to charge me to fix it. Kingston Springs Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Total Comfort Systems Inc Kingston Springs, Tennessee

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Choco's Carpet Cleaning / Choco's Carpet & Upholstery Very unprofessional, outdated equipment, quick and dirty service, ruined my carpet, the worst Port St Lucie Florida Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Cleaning Services: Choco's Carpet Cleaning Port St Lucie, Florida

Jul 28 2014
Gulf Gas Station at the corner of Highway 6 south and Laterna Ln, Houston, TX 77083. The gas station sells gas that much less than a gallon of gas. This morning, at about 11:20 A.M., my Honda Odyssey has been driven for 85 miles. During a hot day, it will need maximum of about 5 gallons to fill up. I stopped at this gas station to fill up my gas tank. I pre-paid $20.00 and thought it should be more than enough at $3.229/gallon. To my surprise, the meter shown $20.00 were used up for 6.2 gallons of gas, but my tank was not even full. I came inside to tell the owner. His face turned pale when I told him that I will report his scheme of ripping off his customers. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Gulf Gas Station Houston, Texas

Jul 28 2014
XLS*XTRALASH AKA RAS*REVITALANTIAGINGS Offered free sample just pay $4.95 shipping charged my CC $305.00 no city Internet, Utah Author: Wailuku, Hawaii Specialty Stores: XLS*XTRALASH Internet